private After Destiny

Chaton

"Sounds good to me!" Lightning thought for a moment. "Wait. Where are you? I thought you were at Engineering still." Where is she? Meh, probably exploring the ship. Can't be mad at that. We'll need to learn everything about this ship as soon as we can.

"I am currently laying on my back in my room programming stuff on a laptop. Not very useful but what I'm working in could help a lot in the future with this ship. I'll be here for a while but I will come and get the Radio stuff once I'm done with this segment of the code"

"Breath...air...Flame...air...tight...your...welcome....Flame..."

"Oh.....um sorry Crystal." Flame slowly released Crystal from his strong embrace.

Her coat.........so soft, why do have torture me Crystal?

"Got a little too thankful I guess hopefully in the future when I hug you, I won't choke you to near death." 

We do have a future............right?

Edited by The Real 1990

@,

"Well just keep it in mind for next time then will ya?" She straitened herself up again. "There is a difference between a hug and a bear hug, so you know I like just normal hugs not too rough ok lad." She did smile at him, he was being cute in his mannerisms well to her anyway.

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Well just keep it in mind for next time then will ya?" She straitened herself up again. "There is a difference between a hug and a bear hug, so you know I like just normal hugs not too rough ok lad." She did smile at him, he was being cute in his mannerisms well to her anyway.

"Yeah, Just know that I'm thankful for you." 

Flame stared at the ground and swiftly geared back to examine the room. Most of the ponies from the argument were gone, with the exception of a loud few that were still bickering to there heart's content. Flamestreak shook his head and steered back Crystal

"I hope we don't end up turning on each other, if we are to survive then what happened here is the perfect way to prevent that."

@,

"Do you mean us two in which case I doubt it, for all of us same again I mean no one is going to attack anyone I mean they would know the consequences to doing that." Crystal blushed as she just bought them up as a separate part. "Um er well you know what I mean I suppose."

"Yeah, in private." Amber smiled in reply. "But frankly, yet again, I have no idea what we're doing. Lightning's just left us and literally I dun' science, so I have no clue how to busy myself. Uh.." She bit her lip as she tried to think. Why did they always find themselves in this position of uselessness. But then, Amber remembered something. "Wait...Solar? You never did tell me what you meant earlier. Y'know, about the whole jealousy thing."

"I know right?" Solar scoffed, rolling her eyes, "Just expect us to magically know this crap. That's cool."

She blinked as she brought it back up, and took a few seconds to remember. "Oh, that. Well, basically I dated this unicorn a while back. Canterlot guy, really nice looking. He was rich but I wasn't after his money... only." She smirked. "I wanted a proper relationship too... I just didn't expect him to start kissing another mare and expect me to be fine with it."

She glanced down.

@@Mario3D13,

"Oh I don't know I was complaining I mean I'm not in a good mood and then bozo here just takes out radios and melts them right here and now and then I don't know." She flickers her head, like 'why he did it is beyond me'.

@The Original,

Lightning looked at Cyril, then back at Sapphire, then back to Cyril again. "How did you...I can't even...You melted them?! Why would you melt them?!" He looked into Sapphire's beautiful eyes. "Why did he melt them? What was he doing that led him to do something so...so illogical?"

Edited by Mario3D13

@The Original,

Lightning looked at Cyril, then back at Sapphire, then back to Cyril again. "How did you...I can't even...You melted them?! Why would you melt them?!" He looked into Sapphire's beautiful eyes. "Why did he melt them? What was he doing that led him to do something so...so illogical?"

@@Mario3D13,

"Oh I don't know I was complaining I mean I'm not in a good mood and then bozo here just takes out radios and melts them right here and now and then I don't know." She flickers her head, like 'why he did it is beyond me'.

@,

"Breath...air...Flame...air...tight...your...welcome....Flame..." She tried to breath as he crushed her, who knew pegasi could hug that tight.

Cyril laughed hysterically. The whole moment was getting to him. He couldn't cope with the fact that Sapphire was being so unreasonably depressed and upset. "Why did I melt them? Oh, I do not know. Why is Sapphire so set on not doing anything? Because two of her ideas got shot down? I'm sorry, but I am too set off by all of this right now. I need to go calm down. If you wan the ponies to be informed, you do it." With that, Cyril walked off out and to his room. Without Mir to guide him, he didn't have as good a sense to where he was going. Gah, what am I doing... The one time I am assigned a job... I have to get partnered with the most beautiful yet depressed mare on this entire ship. Cyril having conflicts with himself got lost in the hallways. He could not find his room, and ended up somewhere deeper into the ship's engineering section. He sensed dead magic, and couldn't help but pursue the origin of it. About ten minutes into his searching, he found the remains of...

"Great Celestia... no. Please no..." Cyril fell to his haunches, scanning over the bits and ashes of his former droid. "Maybe her memory data core... maybe I could see what happened..." Cyril dug through the piles of ash and metal hunks to finally find the core. Thankfully, it was heavily protected with magic and strong metal compounds. It was the one thing Cyril would want most if MIRVI would be destroyed somehow. He magically twisted open the casing and pulled out a chip, plugging it into an exterior magic projection slot. A small image of the last half an hour of MIRVI's memory appeared, starting at the earliest. It was a bit before Cyril sent her off, so he fast forwarded about twenty minutes. At about the twenty seven minute mark, a metallic voice resounded, but was in another tongue. A few more times it sounded, increasingly aggressive. After the third call, Mir was quickly vaporized by some sort of beam. Unknown in structure, it seemed to come right out of the wall. Cyril looked up from the projection to find some sort of nozzle as to where the bolt came from, but to no avail. "Blast it all... I can not believe this happened to you... You promised me you would-... you would-..." Cyril choked on his words, hardly containing the emotion he felt. Somehow, he kept all but a single tear from releasing. "I'll fix this..." he breathed out shakily. He stood back up, taking all of the parts into his magic and continuing his search back the way he came to find his room.

• Brohoof 2

Cyril laughed hysterically. The whole moment was getting to him. He couldn't cope with the fact that Sapphire was being so unreasonably depressed and upset. "Why did I melt them? Oh, I do not know. Why is Sapphire so set on not doing anything? Because two of her ideas got shot down? I'm sorry, but I am too set off by all of this right now. I need to go calm down. If you wan the ponies to be informed, you do it." With that, Cyril walked off out and to his room. Without Mir to guide him, he didn't have as good a sense to where he was going. Gah, what am I doing... The one time I am assigned a job... I have to get partnered with the most beautiful yet depressed mare on this entire ship. Cyril having conflicts with himself got lost in the hallways. He could not find his room, and ended up somewhere deeper into the ship's engineering section. He sensed dead magic, and couldn't help but pursue the origin of it. About ten minutes into his searching, he found the remains of...

"Great Celestia... no. Please no..." Cyril fell to his haunches, scanning over the bits and ashes of his former droid. "Maybe her memory data core... maybe I could see what happened..." Cyril dug through the piles of ash and metal hunks to finally find the core. Thankfully, it was heavily protected with magic and strong metal compounds. It was the one thing Cyril would want most if MIRVI would be destroyed somehow. He magically twisted open the casing and pulled out a chip, plugging it into an exterior magic projection slot. A small image of the last half an hour of MIRVI's memory appeared, starting at the earliest. It was a bit before Cyril sent her off, so he fast forwarded about twenty minutes. At about the twenty seven minute mark, a metallic voice resounded, but was in another tongue. A few more times it sounded, increasingly aggressive. After the third call, Mir was quickly vaporized by some sort of beam. Unknown in structure, it seemed to come right out of the wall. Cyril looked up from the projection to find some sort of nozzle as to where the bolt came from, but to no avail. "Blast it all... I can not believe this happened to you... You promised me you would-... you would-..." Cyril choked on his words, hardly containing the emotion he felt. Somehow, he kept all but a single tear from releasing. "I'll fix this..." he breathed out shakily. He stood back up, taking all of the parts into his magic and continuing his search back the way he came to find his room.

"Let's go after him," he said to Sapphire (). Lightning raced after him. After a while, he lost him. Where in Tartarus could that politician have gone to? He eventually bumped into Cyril. 

@The Original,

"Oof!" He opened his eyes to see a jumble of pieces floating due to Cyril's magic. "What...what's that?" He pointed to the pieces.

"Let's go after him," he said to Sapphire (). Lightning raced after him. After a while, he lost him. Where in Tartarus could that politician have gone to? He eventually bumped into Cyril.

@The Original,

"Oof!" He opened his eyes to see a jumble of pieces floating due to Cyril's magic. "What...what's that?" He pointed to the pieces.

Cyril was unmoved Lightning's incursion. He stopped in his tracks to stare lowly at him for a bit. "It's the remains of Mir... The ship took her from me." Cyril continued past Lightning towars his room. Or at least, towards the area in which he believe the room he took was. He didn't have time to talk. He just wanted to bury MIRVI somehow, because he knew there was no fixing her. He had a magical spirit bond with Mir, and now she was gone.
  • Brohoof 2

Cyril was unmoved Lightning's incursion. He stopped in his tracks to stare lowly at him for a bit. "It's the remains of Mir... The ship took her from me." Cyril continued past Lightning towars his room. Or at least, towards the area in which he believe the room he took was. He didn't have time to talk. He just wanted to bury MIRVI somehow, because he knew there was no fixing her. He had a magical spirit bond with Mir, and now she was gone.

"Wait, what do you mean 'the ship took her from you'?" He followed Cyril and noticed a memory data chip. "Cyril, if you don't mind, I'd like to take a look at the recording of what happened. I'm kinda worried now." He grabbed the memory chip from the air. "Unless, of course, you don't want me to see anything because it's too personal."

Edited by Mario3D13

"I know right?" Solar scoffed, rolling her eyes, "Just expect us to magically know this crap. That's cool."

She blinked as she brought it back up, and took a few seconds to remember. "Oh, that. Well, basically I dated this unicorn a while back. Canterlot guy, really nice looking. He was rich but I wasn't after his money... only." She smirked. "I wanted a proper relationship too... I just didn't expect him to start kissing another mare and expect me to be fine with it."

She glanced down.

"Oh Solar..." Amber's face darkened and she dropped her smile. She shuffled a bit closer to her marefriend. "Hey, look, don't ever think I'd do something like that to you. You at least don't have to worry about that." She offered a calm smirk. "I guess...it's all about being more careful with who you date. Rich ponies aren't usually the best kind to date because of that kind of thing. And he was a unicorn too, so you can't expect much from them." She leaned against the nearby wall, fussing with her mane.

"Oh Solar..." Amber's face darkened and she dropped her smile. She shuffled a bit closer to her marefriend. "Hey, look, don't ever think I'd do something like that to you. You at least don't have to worry about that." She offered a calm smirk. "I guess...it's all about being more careful with who you date. Rich ponies aren't usually the best kind to date because of that kind of thing. And he was a unicorn too, so you can't expect much from them." She leaned against the nearby wall, fussing with her mane.

Solar bit her lip at Amber's darkened face, thinking she might have touched a nerve.

"Oh, I know you wouldn't," She assured her, putting a hoof on her shoulder and offering her a smile, "You're way different than him."

She frowned at her last comment. "What, a unicorn screw you over as well?"

Solar bit her lip at Amber's darkened face, thinking she might have touched a nerve.

"Oh, I know you wouldn't," She assured her, putting a hoof on her shoulder and offering her a smile, "You're way different than him."

She frowned at her last comment. "What, a unicorn screw you over as well?"

Amber froze a moment at Solar's query. She held her tongue, but kept her cool. "I...just don't like unicorns." Amber shrugged nonchalantly. "Never really have. I'm not that bothered about it, but there's just something iffy about them. Ugh." She shook her head, sliding further down the wall.

Amber froze a moment at Solar's query. She held her tongue, but kept her cool. "I...just don't like unicorns." Amber shrugged nonchalantly. "Never really have. I'm not that bothered about it, but there's just something iffy about them. Ugh." She shook her head, sliding further down the wall.

"Hey, they're not all bad," Solar argued, though her voice was soft and she was simply trying to console her marefriend, "like mom... Scarlett... sweet Celestia, what do I call her?"

She looked down the hall, toward Scarlett's room. "Speaking of which, I need to speak to her about something. You wanna come with?"

"Hey, they're not all bad," Solar argued, though her voice was soft and she was simply trying to console her marefriend, "like mom... Scarlett... sweet Celestia, what do I call her?"

She looked down the hall, toward Scarlett's room. "Speaking of which, I need to speak to her about something. You wanna come with?"

"To you maybe..." She muttered, barely audible.

"Sure thing. It's not like we're actually doing anything here anyway." Amber pointed out, grinning. "And plus, it could be fun. She always seems to have some wacky tale to tell or whatevs. Well...I guess it'll be fun as long as that tale doesn't involve science." She sighed. "Which it probably will."

"To you maybe..." She muttered, barely audible.

"Sure thing. It's not like we're actually doing anything here anyway." Amber pointed out, grinning. "And plus, it could be fun. She always seems to have some wacky tale to tell or whatevs. Well...I guess it'll be fun as long as that tale doesn't involve science." She sighed. "Which it probably will."

"Hey, c'mon," Solar smiled and nuzzled her cheek on Amber's, "She'll have some cool stories, or something for us to do. Or something for us to do to make cool stories. Eh? Eeeh?" She smirked and gave her a gentle nudge.

She walked with her marefriend to Scarlett's room and knocked on the door. "Mom? ...Scarlett...? ...this is weird."

"Hey, c'mon," Solar smiled and nuzzled her cheek on Amber's, "She'll have some cool stories, or something for us to do. Or something for us to do to make cool stories. Eh? Eeeh?" She smirked and gave her a gentle nudge.

She walked with her marefriend to Scarlett's room and knocked on the door. "Mom? ...Scarlett...? ...this is weird."

"Oh! Give me a moment!" Scarlett said before putting down her laptop and getting up. She opened the door to her small room and looked at Solar and Amber. "So, how are you two? And what brings you to my tiny room of computers and awkward moments." She was trying to make a joke, something she was not too good at.

"Oh! Give me a moment!" Scarlett said before putting down her laptop and getting up. She opened the door to her small room and looked at Solar and Amber. "So, how are you two? And what brings you to my tiny room of computers and awkward moments." She was trying to make a joke, something she was not too good at.

"Hey!" Solar grinned, appreciating Scarlett's attempt at a joke, "Just thought we'd pay you a visit, see if there was anything you wanted us to do. Like keep you company."

She took her cubed up suit out of her bag and held it up. "I, um, also wanted to talk to you. About this."

• Brohoof 1

"Hey!" Solar grinned, appreciating Scarlett's attempt at a joke, "Just thought we'd pay you a visit, see if there was anything you wanted us to do. Like keep you company."

She took her cubed up suit out of her bag and held it up. "I, um, also wanted to talk to you. About this."

Scarlett saw the grin, and was relatively happy that her awful attempt at a joke had at least been enough to warrant a grin. "There's nothing we can do at the moment."

Then Solar brought out the suit cube "Yes, the suit. I thought you might come and ask me about it eventually. What do you want to know?"

@@The Original,@@Mario3D13,

Sapphire caught up, she looked at the parts of what was left MIRVI. "What was that? Was it yours Cyril?" She looked at the pieces the it was something she could not work out, her mood changed a little from sadness and such to pity and remorse for Cyril she could tell that he was attached to the object once was. "Are you ok do you want help or a hug?"

Scarlett saw the grin, and was relatively happy that her awful attempt at a joke had at least been enough to warrant a grin. "There's nothing we can do at the moment."

Then Solar brought out the suit cube "Yes, the suit. I thought you might come and ask me about it eventually. What do you want to know?"

"Well, everything really," Solar answered, shrugging and looking down at the cube, "You build this suit, so you obviously know it best. And there's a lot more it can do than I ever knew it could."

She looked back up at Scarlett with a smile. "So, I thought you could show me what it does? It might help us with that star..."

@@The Original,@@Mario3D13,

Sapphire caught up, she looked at the parts of what was left MIRVI. "What was that? Was it yours Cyril?" She looked at the pieces the it was something she could not work out, her mood changed a little from sadness and such to pity and remorse for Cyril she could tell that he was attached to the object once was. "Are you ok do you want help or a hug?"

"Well, this," Lightning said while holding up the chip, "this holds the recording of what happened to Mir. I'm gonna take a look." He plugged the chip into a port on his backpack. He fast-forwarded until he heard a metallic voice speaking. He watched until the beam came. "Sweet Celestia....what is that? Tuesday, analysis." "It seems to be a beam of sorts, sir, possibly caused by a laser or an electric surge." "So the ship zapped Mir and vaporised her. I don't know about this. But it's worth investigating.

, @The Original,

"Sapphire, I need you to get your battle armor. You and Cyril should meet me at the gate room." Lightning raced off to his room. This is a potentially hazardous situation. Better load up. He placed a few magazines for his Magnum and rifle in his pack.

@Ethan Sawyer,

Lightning radioed Scarlett. "Scarlett, MIRVI just got blasted to pieces. By what or who, we don't know. Me, Sapphire, and Cyril are going to investigate."

Amber refrained from ruining the atmosphere in the room by opening her mouth. Instead she slipped in through the door and relaxed up against a wall on the other side of the room. She wasn't surprised to see technology everywhere crammed into the tiny space. Typical Scarlett. She decided to spend the time thinking over what Solar had told her, rather than paying attention to the conversation between mother and daughter currently underway.

"Well, everything really," Solar answered, shrugging and looking down at the cube, "You build this suit, so you obviously know it best. And there's a lot more it can do than I ever knew it could."

She looked back up at Scarlett with a smile. "So, I thought you could show me what it does? It might help us with that star..."

Scarlett sighed" I don't think anything can help us with this star." She then smiled and continued "but I can tell you anything you want to know about the suit. I'm not sure what you already had access to, but seeing how you are an adult pony I think I can unlock it."

"Well, this," Lightning said while holding up the chip, "this holds the recording of what happened to Mir. I'm gonna take a look." He plugged the chip into a port on his backpack. He fast-forwarded until he heard a metallic voice speaking. He watched until the beam came. "Sweet Celestia....what is that? Tuesday, analysis." "It seems to be a beam of sorts, sir, possibly caused by a laser or an electric surge." "So the ship zapped Mir and vaporised her. I don't know about this. But it's worth investigating.

, @The Original,

"Sapphire, I need you to get your battle armor. You and Cyril should meet me at the gate room." Lightning raced off to his room. This is a potentially hazardous situation. Better load up. He placed a few magazines for his Magnum and rifle in his pack.

@Ethan Sawyer,

Lightning radioed Scarlett. "Scarlett, MIRVI just got blasted to pieces. By what or who, we don't know. Me, Sapphire, and Cyril are going to investigate."

Scarlett didn't need nor want to know what was going on. Nothing short of something only she could do was going to stop her from having some time with her daughter. "All right, I'll be on channel 23 I'd you need me" She said before switching the Radio to channel 24.