private After Destiny

Chaton

Solar blinked and nodded, getting brought back to attention in terms of the ship being bucked. "Right, the ship. Let's fix this goshdarn ship."

"Fixing it isn't the problem at the moment, power is. Though to be perfectly honest, I have no idea what we can do to get more power. We already know we can't wire our generators into the system."

She looked at Scarlett. "Can't we jury-rig the engineering core so that it works the stuff?"

"Can't we do what to what now?"

"Don't tell me I'm tripping out as well as finding it hard to focus..."

"No, you're fine. That's my sister. She'll be up shortly, probably. Hopefully none of the medics will try and help her."

Laura was still laying at the side of the room, unmoving.

"Can't we do what to what now?"

"Y'know," Solar said, blinking and raising an eyebrow, "Connecting some wires and stuff to the engineering core and messing around with it so that it can power other stuff? Can't be that hard, right? I mean, you're a super genius and all."

"Hm, sorry, what?" Amber blinked repeatedly. She'd been lost in her thoughts for a while. "Oh, uh sorry...w-what did you say?" She wasn't even entirely sure if somepony HAD said something to her. Why was she finding it so hard to focus? She shook her head and gave a small groan. Looking to her left, it caught her eye that there seemed to be, in fact, two Scarlett's as well. "Don't tell me I'm tripping out as well as finding it hard to focus..."

She frowned at Amber and walked over, getting concerned. "You okay, babe? You look a bit out of it." She put her hoof on her marefriend's cheek and gave it a gentle stroke.

"Y'know," Solar said, blinking and raising an eyebrow, "Connecting some wires and stuff to the engineering core and messing around with it so that it can power other stuff? Can't be that hard, right? I mean, you're a super genius and all."

Scarlett let out a small snicker before straightening herself up again. "No Solar, that isn't the problem. In case of emergency, as is common procedure on Equestrian ships, is that the engineering core be left on at all times. The power can go to the rest of the Destiny, but the ship is telling it not to so it can save power."

"Could you do me a favour and not touch that. We have enough problems as it is!"
 Mel heard someone shouting out to him, he didn't to cause trouble so he backed away from the computer. For now at least.

Specter had decided to keep an eye on the new comers. Getting a good look at the faces of everyone. The Stallion messing with the computers had caught his eyes. Was this another who could read ancient? Odds aren't likely, but he needed to confirm. "Excuse me sir, If I may take a moment of your time to ask, are you able to read ancient?"

Mel looked at the little floating orb that had approached him, he had not seen anything quite like it before. Neither back at home or in any Ancient relics and recovered technology. This was interesting. "Yes, I am able to read Ancient. I am fluent in reading and writing the language. Now my question for you, are you an AI or a drone interface?"

"I am an AI, designation; Specter."

"Then let me ask you this Specter, are you of Ancient design?"

"That is correct. Designed and created in *static* ERROR: Data corruption detected within unit memory* Estimated Age, between 800,000 and 1.2 million years. I guess this is your first contact with a living Ancient AI?"

​"You are correct in that statement. So tell me, where am I?"

Specter went silent for a few moments, before speaking up again. "I cannot tell you all the information you will wish to know. Some is Classified and other segments are corrupted. I can tell you this, we are in an unknown section of space, on a ship named Destiny."

Lightning waited out the rumbling and, once it subsided, he continued his search for armament. Then, he saw the gate dialing. The buck? He thought. He saw another Scarlett and a dozen other ponies come out. What the buck? First, Scarlett tuns out to be Solar's mom, now we have ANOTHER Scarlett?! "What in Tartarus is going on here?!" No one paid heed to his inquiry. He tried to interject, but no one listened. This almost pushed him to a boiling point (he has a short temper when people ignore him). But, after hearing the conversations going on, he understood better what was happening. He then continued to look for weaponry, when he found a crate with some P90s, P250s, and ammo for both. He took one of each and some ammo for Sapphire. I guess I'll go make sure that Flame and Bass are okay. And he went off in search of them.

@@Ethan Sawyer,@@Unicorncob, @@1Bit,

Mentis finished his sketches and then put his notebook away. He walked over to Laura and what seemed to be a pony that looked like her, a orange and brown pegasus. "Is she going to be ok? I mean she said that doing what she did would weaken her but well that seemed a little more than what she conveyed. Oh and I'm Mentis by the way Mentis Soliloquy most call me Sol, will she be ok?" 

@@Ethan Sawyer,@@Unicorncob, @@1Bit,

Mentis finished his sketches and then put his notebook away. He walked over to Laura and what seemed to be a pony that looked like her, a orange and brown pegasus. "Is she going to be ok? I mean she said that doing what she did would weaken her but well that seemed a little more than what she conveyed. Oh and I'm Mentis by the way Mentis Soliloquy most call me Sol, will she be ok?"

"Yea, she always did have a habit of under explaining her procedures. If I hadn't of been here, she'd 0robsbly be dead soon. Let's just home nobody tried to heal her. Say, have you seen sapphire? Brown coat, blue mane. She's around her somewhere, but I need her help with something g"

Sapphire looked at him as he got up and stumbled to the gate room, Crystal followed too they walked up to him in Blue's hooves. "Your brother is an idiot."   "Hey!"   "It's true he could have internal injuries now, lay him down I must fix these damn ribs before he dose kill himself." Sapphire started again with her spell. "Hold him down I don't want him moving this time."  

"H-he's a-already past out, also he's not an idiot. Flame just, hasn't seen me in so long, and I guess he was so happy to see me that.....this all my fault."

Blue diamond softly sobbed onto her to her lap, she wiped the tears from her eyes and looked backup to the two mares

" I-I'm sorry for this, I.....I."  

@

Crystal looked over to Blue, then looked to Flame, then to Sapphire. Sapphire gave her a glance. "Go, go comfort her I will have Flame walking in five minutes if he just stays still for them."

rystal walked over to Blue and put her hoof around her. "It's not your fault he's the one who moved knowing how hurt he is not to worry Sapphire will have him fixed in a jiffy she's a great healer."

@@Ethan Sawyer,@@Unicorncob,@@1Bit,

Mentis nodded. "Ok I'll go look for this pony." He walked around he did look in Sapphire's direction a few times but with her amour on he missed her, he eventually asked a pony who then pointed her out. He walked up to her. "Um hello are you Sapphire?"

Sapphire looked up annoyed a little. "Can I help you? A little busy as you can see."

"I can see that, when you are done the red unicorn would like to talk to you about Laura."

"Who?"

"The one who opened the gate."

"Ah when I am done yes sure."

Mentis walked back over to Scarlett. "She's a little busy fixing a male pegasus at the moment she'll be over in a moment she said."

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy

@,

Crystal looked over to Blue, then looked to Flame, then to Sapphire. Sapphire gave her a glance. "Go, go comfort her I will have Flame walking in five minutes if he just stays still for them." Crystal walked over to Blue and put her hoof around her. "It's not your fault he's the one who moved knowing how hurt he is not to worry Sapphire will have him fixed in a jiffy she's a great healer."

@@Ethan Sawyer,@@Unicorncob,@@1Bit,

Mentis nodded. "Ok I'll go look for this pony." He walked around he did look in Sapphire's direction a few times but with her amour on he missed her, he eventually asked a pony who then pointed her out. He walked up to her. "Um hello are you Sapphire?"

Sapphire looked up annoyed a little. "Can I help you? A little busy as you can see."

"I can see that, when you are done the red unicorn would like to talk to you about Laura."

"Who?"

"The one who opened the gate."

"Ah when I am done yes sure."

Mentis walked back over to Scarlett. "She's a little busy fixing a male pegasus at the moment she'll be over in a moment she said."

"Thanks Sol."

Suddenly Scarlett spun to face Laura and then Laura began to stir. She walked over to her sister and got down onto her forelegs next to her. "Hey Laura, how are you doing"

"Just lovely" She managed to groan out. "Never use the life burner spell. It gives the worst hangovers."

Scarlett couldn't help but lauth.

• Brohoof 1

"Thanks Sol."

Suddenly Scarlett spun to face Laura and then Laura began to stir. She walked over to her sister and got down onto her forelegs next to her. "Hey Laura, how are you doing"

"Just lovely" She managed to groan out. "Never use the life burner spell. It gives the worst hangovers."

Scarlett couldn't help but lauth.

Solar's ears flicked as she heard Laura stir. She trotted over to the downed mare and leaned over, getting face-to-face with her.

"So, you're Auntie Laura, huh?" She asked, blinking and flicking her tail with curiosity, "Yeah, I think something called 'life burner' would hurt a bit, don't you?" She snarked.

Solar's ears flicked as she heard Laura stir. She trotted over to the downed mare and leaned over, getting face-to-face with her.

"So, you're Auntie Laura, huh?" She asked, blinking and flicking her tail with curiosity, "Yeah, I think something called 'life burner' would hurt a bit, don't you?" She snarked.

Laura opened her eyes fully to hear the snark of someone who had called her Auntie. She out two and two together. Snark + Family ties, this was her neice. "Oh God, Keiras snark and sarcasm really are genetic. How are you, uhh, Solar? I think that's your name. How's your wife? Or has that not happened yet?"

• Brohoof 1

@Mentis Soliloquy and ,

Lightning finally found Sapphire and Flame, simultaneously recognizing the other pony as one of the newbies. "Hey Sapphire. I heard that Flame broke some ribs. How's he doing? And also, what happened with Amber? I heard something 'bout an injury. " It's always a new problem, EVERY DAMN TIME! he thought. Hopefully, the situation will stabilize soon, since we'll probably be stuck here for the rest of our lives.

Laura opened her eyes fully to hear the snark of someone who had called her Auntie. She out two and two together. Snark + Family ties, this was her neice. "Oh God, Keiras snark and sarcasm really are genetic. How are you, uhh, Solar? I think that's your name. How's your wife? Or has that not happened yet?"

Solar grinned at how Laura just accepter her relation to the pegasus, but blinked at her question.

"My wha'?" She blurted, raising an eyebrow and sitting up, "My... wife...?"

She blushed as her eyes looked in Amber's direction.

Does that mean we...?

...oh sweet Celestia, yes.

• Brohoof 1

Solar grinned at how Laura just accepter her relation to the pegasus, but blinked at her question.

"My wha'?" She blurted, raising an eyebrow and sitting up, "My... wife...?"

She blushed as her eyes looked in Amber's direction.

Does that mean we...?

...oh sweet Celestia, yes.

" Ahh, I guess that hasn't happened yet. Spoilers!" Laura sheepishly said.

Scarlett gently hit Laura round the back of the head "Come on sis, we talked about this. Never ask about these kind of things until you know that you're not gonna spoil something. It ruines it for everyone br"

@@Ethan Sawyer,

Mentis walked over. "Are you ok Luara, you well you don't look the same this one here." Pointing to Scarlett. "Looks like you now, and..." he paused, when he thought about what he heard. "TIME TRAVEL!?" He sat down bewildered and rather confused. "She...said...that...I...she...what?...ok...what?" He trailed off confused. 

Crystal looked over to Blue, then looked to Flame, then to Sapphire. Sapphire gave her a glance. "Go, go comfort her I will have Flame walking in five minutes if he just stays still for them."   rystal walked over to Blue and put her hoof around her. "It's not your fault he's the one who moved knowing how hurt he is not to worry Sapphire will have him fixed in a jiffy she's a great healer."  

Diamond cried a bit more, she straighten her face and looked toward Crystal.

"I guess, but I'm still the one he was running for. Um I hate to be rude but, what's your name? Sorry but you kinda just appeared out of nowhere...........everything is just happening so fast I apologize once more."

Flamestreak awoke to a sea pain slash all around his body, He quickly rubbed his injured midsection, the Pegasus coughed a few times before trying to speak.

" *Gasp* Wh-where is ma-ma-my sister?"

Edited by The Real 1990

@,

"Oh I'm Crystal Note, but please call be Bass and well I'm seeing your brother kinda..." Am I really? "...Yeah I'm seeing your brother." She heard him call. "I think he wants to see you." 

"If you bucking move again I'll let you die, lay still you damn lump." He was not healing, the breaks must of been made worse as he made his way here. 

"Oh I'm Crystal Note, but please call be Bass and well I'm seeing your brother kinda..." Am I really? "...Yeah I'm seeing your brother." She heard him call. "I think he wants to see you."    "If you bucking move again I'll let you die, lay still you damn lump." He was not healing, the breaks must of been made worse as he made his way here

Diamond stopped cold

"Wh- huh? h-how? when? WHY?" Was all she could muster at this point, Her emotions got the best of her once again and started to release a fresh new stream of tears.

"Sorry I......I just........He's my little brother so.....its hard to see him.......so grown up. if that makes any sense?"

Flamestreak's eye dilated, He stared straight at Sapphire and opened his muzzle

"Sapphire? *cough* I will *cough* tell you this once, I don't CARE if I'm dying. you are GOING to let see my sister *cough*  *choke*, I will not let a stupid rib and a prissy little mare stop me from seeing my family. Understand?"

Edited by The Real 1990

@,

"Fine die, be my guest hope one of those ribs sticks you in the lung, someone else can deal with you." She got up and walked to find Mentis and Scarlett. 

Crystal walked over to him. "Don't move Flame your sister can come to you."

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"So, Scarlett what do you want?" You could tell she was grumpy from Flame's stupidity. 

@,

"Fine die, be my guest hope one of those ribs sticks you in the lung, someone else can deal with you." She got up and walked to find Mentis and Scarlett. 

Crystal walked over to him. "Don't move Flame your sister can come to you."

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"So, Scarlett what do you want?" You could tell she was grumpy from Flame's stupidity. 

His respect for mares and a broken rib was the only thing keeping Flame calling Sapphire a "bitch", even so the temptation to do so was tremendous.

"B-bass *cough* I'm fine I can *sputter* walk" Flame gingerly rose, the pain had gone down some but he still shouted sharply in pain trying to get up. Once fully on his hooves Flame inched to Blue Diamond and Company.

"S-See I'm F-fine."

"Oh Flame, please lay down, I don't want you to get hurt more then you already are."

Edited by The Real 1990

@,

Crystal walked to him and laid him down. "What are you doing you see your sister now, you think she want's you to die just to talk to her she's not going anywhere just calm down." She was quite worried for him, he wanted to see his sister. "Blue come over here and talk to you brother before he kills himself." 

@,

Crystal walked to him and laid him down. "What are you doing you see your sister now, you think she want's you to die just to talk to her she's not going anywhere just calm down." She was quite worried for him, he wanted to see his sister. "Blue come over here and talk to you brother before he kills himself." 

"Yeah, Flame I know you love me all siblings should. But, sacrificing your health in the name of wanting to see me, Damn that's......that's crazy. I'm not worth dying over, so please just calm down."

Flamestreak started to tear up at her words, He hadn't seen her in 4 years. All he's ever really wanted was to see her on more time. When got that chance, it could be fair to say he was acting........ impulsive. But that's just the way he is.

"Sorry, I just......really wanted to see you." Abruptly, Flame hugged diamond tightly let her go almost in a instant because of his injuires.

"I know, I've missed you too Flamestreak......I've missed you too."

Edited by The Real 1990
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Crystal stepped back bit a little and let the siblings be with one another she was Flame's Flame ( :D) but she knew what love a  brother and sister can have, her head dropped a little when she remembered she would never see her own again and she had no picture of him... I will forget your face brother your mane, your fur colour but never you bro... A tear rolled down her cheek.  

Mentis walked over. "Are you ok Luara, you well you don't look the same this one here." Pointing to Scarlett. "Looks like you now, and..." he paused, when he thought about what he heard. "TIME TRAVEL!?" He sat down bewildered and rather confused. "She...said...that...I...she...what?...ok...what?" He trailed off confused.

"Yes, time travel. The one way in which I never have to wait for breakfast!"

"Well, we need someone so see what new supplies we have as well as get the new ponies sorted with a room. I was hoping you could get some of your soldiers to help."

Scarlett turned to Laura before noticing she was still in her lowered form. "It seems you were right Laura, such a big shock on your magic did overload it."

Laura got up and looked at herself, before sighing and mumbling something in another language. Her horn pulsed and a low whining noise could be heard. Her form flashed through a few different ponies from around including Solar, Amber and Sapphire before stopping on Scarlett, except she had a slightly different cutie mark.

Scarlett then ruffled Laura's now purple and violet hair before smirking "You're going to have to chose something different eventually you know. You can't stay me forever little sister."

"Yea, I know..."