private After Destiny

Chaton

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"Um what magic is that?" Mentis sat there even more confused.

"I will ask, but i'm not in charge anymore so I don't know if that, was that all?" Sapphire walked off she was annoyed and disappointed now. ;Oh Sapphire can you ask the grunts to do stuff? Oh sure I've got nothing better to do. Wow I don't actually'. She shook her head as she walked off. 

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"Um what magic is that?" Mentis sat there even more confused.

"I will ask, but i'm not in charge anymore so I don't know if that was all?" Sapphire walked off she was annoyed and disappointed now. Oh Sapphire can you ask the grunts to do stuff? Oh sure I've got nothing better to do. Wow I don't actually. She shook her head as she walked off. 

The small whining of Laura's magic stopped and she stood up straight, now looking almost like Scarlett. "You done rebooting Laura?" Scarlett said.

"You know I hate that term, even if you've never used it under these situations."

"Aww, but it's so fitting!"

Laura turned to Mentis and said "Changeling magic, quite handy when you need to escape somewhere."

At the exact same time, Scarlett turned to Sapphire and said "You are still the ranking military officer. I'm not a part of the military, in this universe at least, but you are. It's their job to listen to you. Though I had an idea. There are both military and civilian ponies on board. You are in charge of the military ponies, as is your job and theirs, but currently nobody is in charge of the civilians. And that is a problem, so if you have any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them."

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"Your part Changeling oh that is cool, being able to change like that oh I'd love to do that."

Sapphire turned around "I'm not the ranking officer, Lightning is In fact there must be at least half a dozen higher than me in rank all i hold is a position wearing this amour and I have disgraced it with my actions, you'd be better off talking to him, none of my suggestions have been good anyway so I won't give any anymore." 

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"Your part Changeling oh that is cool, being able to change like that oh I'd love to do that."

Sapphire turned around "I'm not the ranking officer, Lightning is In fact there must be at least half a dozen higher than me in rank all i hold is a position wearing this amour and I have disgraced it with my actions, you'd be better off talking to him, none of my suggestions have been good anyway so I won't give any anymore." 

"Hah, I'm glad you think so. Being part changeling does severely limit any magic I can perform and even flight if I so chose, so a point at which I'd be better just being carried around as a torch." Laura paused for a moment before making her eyes switch through many different colors before settling on an extremely deep magenta "Though it does mean I can do that. Hey Scarlett, I chose a new eye color!"

Scarlett was still talking to Sapphire, even though she turned around. "To be honest, I'd prefer you as a leader. Sure, you can be a little off at times. But Lightning has basically just run around the ship sulking."

Edited by Ethan Sawyer

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"Your words are kind I don't deserve them, but I really don't think it be good for me to be in command I've done nothing correct in charge..." She looked down. "You would make a more fitting leader you've been doing it since we got here." 

"Well I don't even have magic so dose not seem like a bad trade off." 

" Ahh, I guess that hasn't happened yet. Spoilers!" Laura sheepishly said.

Scarlett gently hit Laura round the back of the head "Come on sis, we talked about this. Never ask about these kind of things until you know that you're not gonna spoil something. It ruines it for everyone br"

Solar just blinked, not sure what to think of all this. If Laura did indeed time-travel, and could shape-shift...

...wait, was she the one in the message?

She bit her lip and looked over to Amber, who had gone quiet again. This was really starting to worry her; she wasn't usually so distant.

"Well I don't even have magic so dose not seem like a bad trade off." 

"It's not too bad I guess. It's just annoying to have the knowledge to do something but not the ability to actually use it."

"Your words are kind I don't deserve them, but I really don't think it be good for me to be in command I've done nothing correct in charge..." She looked down. "You would make a more fitting leader you've been doing it since we got here." 

"I'd hate to be a leader. Other ponies relying on me? No thanks. I could do it, but if anything went wrong I would never forgive myself. I'm better off hyst helping from the sidelines."

@@Ethan Sawyer,

"That's a little defeatist, there Laura, be happy and proud what you are I mean why would you think poorly of yourself?"

"That is what the best leaders say Scarlett, they don't want to be a leader, your fears are of that all leaders but you have show me and the others that you have what it takes to lead us or the civilian ponies. You know I am right." 

"That's a little defeatist, there Laura, be happy and proud what you are I mean why would you think poorly of yourself?"

"I don't, think. But I, uhh... I don't think poorly of myself!" she said defensively. "I'm just saying that it's annoying to not be able to utilise the potential I have!"

"That is what the best leaders say Scarlett, they don't want to be a leader, your fears are of that all leaders but you have show me and the others that you have what it takes to lead us or the civilian ponies. You know I am right." 

Scarlett's mouth opened and closed a couple of times, looking for a response. She knew Sapphire was right. And she didn't like it.

When Lightning noticed that everyone ignored him, he was confused. That's weird, he thought. Oh well. Maybe later, I'll be able to talk to them. He decided to go back to the gate room. Might as well make myself useful. Scarlett will probably want help with the newcomers. When he got to the gate room, he noticed that Scarlett and Sapphire were conversing. He caught these words:

Scarlett's mouth opened and closed a couple of times, looking for a response. She knew Sapphire was right. And she didn't like it.

He immediately jumped in. "Sapphire's right. The best leaders are always the humblest. And I should know. Sometimes I'm so ambitious, people just see me as a power-mad lunatic." He chuckled a bit at the thought. "Everyone on this ship, from Sapphire, to Solar and Amber, to Flame, and even to Cyril, we see you as our leader. Your knowledge and experience are what has kept us alive. It's high time you recognized that."

When Lightning noticed that everyone ignored him, he was confused. That's weird, he thought. Oh well. Maybe later, I'll be able to talk to them. He decided to go back to the gate room. Might as well make myself useful. Scarlett will probably want help with the newcomers. When he got to the gate room, he noticed that Scarlett and Sapphire were conversing. He caught these words:

He immediately jumped in. "Sapphire's right. The best leaders are always the humblest. And I should know. Sometimes I'm so ambitious, people just see me as a power-mad lunatic." He chuckled a bit at the thought. "Everyone on this ship, from Sapphire, to Solar and Amber, to Flame, and even to Cyril, we see you as our leader. Your knowledge and experience are what has kept us alive. It's high time you recognized that."

Scarlett ignored the fact that apparently Cyril saw her as a leader, before saying. "But why, why would anyone listen to me.  From most ponies perspectives, I'm just that red unicorn that somehow knows what to do. Nobody views me as being the pony in charge, because I'm not."

Scarlett ignored the fact that apparently Cyril saw her as a leader, before saying. "But why, why would anyone listen to me.  From most ponies perspectives, I'm just that red unicorn that somehow knows what to do. Nobody views me as being the pony in charge, because I'm not."

Why is Scarlett so dad-gum humble? he thought. I could take a cue from her on that. "I'm pretty sure Solar would disagree completely with your analysis of who you are. In fact, if you won't take my word for it, take your daughter's."

@Unicorncob,

Lightning turned to Solar and asked, "Hey Solar, who do you think is most prepared to lead us? Me or your mom?" 

Amber decided to just sneak off from the group while they talked, none of it interested her after all. She smiled softly and turned tail to return to her room. Making sure she wasn't followed, she hastily entered the cramped space and leapt through the air to comfortably land on her bed. The covers seemed to fly up in response which only made her grin more as they fell over her and made her instantly more warm and snug than she was. Now where is it...? She dug with her hooves and crawled all over the bed checking for the case. A barely audible gasp escaped her muzzle and she hungrily clasped the white case to lift it onto the bed. It made a small hissing sound as she unlocked it and the pegasus could only breathe a sigh of relief as she saw the everything was in there.

Taking out the small device, she gave the needle a few prods with her hoof. Not too bad...okay, let's just do it. The pegasus sighed and made sure it was full before digging the needle into her other foreleg. Groaning while biting her lip, she let all of it enter my body with a content smile.

Why is Scarlett so dad-gum humble? he thought. I could take a cue from her on that. "I'm pretty sure Solar would disagree completely with your analysis of who you are. In fact, if you won't take my word for it, take your daughter's."

Lightning turned to Solar and asked, "Hey Solar, who do you think is most prepared to lead us? Me or your mom?" 

"Huh? Wha'?" Solar muttered, looking toward Lightning.

Are we still going on about the leader thing?

"Well, no offence dude," She answered, "But mom knows exactly what everything is and what to do, so I don't see why she shouldn't lead, y'know?"

Amber decided to just sneak off from the group while they talked, none of it interested her after all. 

She turned back to face Amber, only to widen her eyes at seeing she had left.

A twinge of fear roused in her chest. Did she offend her by not giving her attention?

She sped out of the room and started flying through the corridors, looking for her. She came to her bedroom door and knocked on it. "Amber? You in there?"

• Brohoof 1

"Huh? Wha'?" Solar muttered, looking toward Lightning.

Are we still going on about the leader thing?

"Well, no offence dude," She answered, "But mom knows exactly what everything is and what to do, so I don't see why she shouldn't lead, y'know?"

"You're absolutely right Solar." He noticed Amber sneak off. Hmm, suspicious. Then he saw Solar speed off. Oh well. Solar can deal with anything concerning Amber. It's probably not serious.

@Ethan Sawyer and @Mentis Soliloquy,

He turned to Scarlett and Sapphire. "See? Was I right or WAS I RIGHT? You're the one with the most experience in dealing with any situation, no matter the odds. No one else on this ship can claim that. There's a born leader in you, Scarlett. I can see it. Solar can see it. Everyone else sees it. So why can't you?"

A knock on the door. Oh Celestia. Amber flailed around in a panic, taking the needle out in haste and stuffing it back into the case. Within a matter of seconds the case was shut again, sealed tight, and thrown under the bed. The pegasus desperately brushed the area that she'd put the needle in to cover any traces and lay back on the bed, panting a little from her sudden call to action. The knocks were still persistent and she could tell it was only Solar thankfully. She took a deep breath and smiled. "Yeah, I'm in here."

A knock on the door. Oh Celestia. Amber flailed around in a panic, taking the needle out in haste and stuffing it back into the case. Within a matter of seconds the case was shut again, sealed tight, and thrown under the bed. The pegasus desperately brushed the area that she'd put the needle in to cover any traces and lay back on the bed, panting a little from her sudden call to action. The knocks were still persistent and she could tell it was only Solar thankfully. She took a deep breath and smiled. "Yeah, I'm in here."

Solar blinked at hearing rustling from inside the room, ear pressed against the door to listen in.

A relieved smile crossed her face from hearing Amber's voice, and she entered the room to see her.

"Hey, you alright?" She asked, softening her voice as she walked toward the bed, "You kinda left without saying anything... I thought you were feeling lonely or something."

"N-no I'm fine..." I babbled, smiling at her. I got up to give her a cuddle and a peck on the cheek. "I just wasn't interested in the conversation, thought I might t-take a break!" I blushed, my heart fluttering. It was so nice to at least know Solar cared so much about her. Always worrying so much. Such a wonderful pegasus.

• Brohoof 1

"N-no I'm fine..." I babbled, smiling at her. I got up to give her a cuddle and a peck on the cheek. "I just wasn't interested in the conversation, thought I might t-take a break!" I blushed, my heart fluttering. It was so nice to at least know Solar cared so much about her. Always worrying so much. Such a wonderful pegasus.

"You could've just told me," Solar muttered, sounding more relieved than anything, and returned the cuddle as she pecked Amber on the cheek, "I thought something was wrong for a second."

Silly pegasus... good Celestia, she's so great.

"So, I have an alternate-universe time cop aunt," she snickered, shrugging a bit, "How long till I'm doing it, huh?"

• Brohoof 1

"An alternate universe what now?!" Amber exclaimed with a giggle. Giving her marefriend another cuddle. She was just so warm and fuzzy <3 "Hey look, I'm totally fine with dealing with your crazy family, but I don't want you running off and doing all that stuff. I need you right here next to me~" 

"An alternate universe what now?!" Amber exclaimed with a giggle. Giving her marefriend another cuddle. She was just so warm and fuzzy <3 "Hey look, I'm totally fine with dealing with your crazy family, but I don't want you running off and doing all that stuff. I need you right here next to me~" 

Solar smirked and nodded. "Right? Dysfunctional or what?"

She snickered and cuddled more into her marefriend, rubbing noses with her. "Hey, I didn't say you couldn't come with~"

She's so soft and fluffy, what I wouldn't give for a good cuddle tonight. I bet she's a total little spoon~

"Well maybe I don't want to come with." Amber looked up at her with a sheepish grin. "Didn't think of that did ya?" She giggled, but her happy demeanour was soon replaced by a more stoic one and she sighed quietly. "I don't find flying around all over time and space that much of an interesting way to live...sorry. I just want a normal life, y'know?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well maybe I don't want to come with." Amber looked up at her with a sheepish grin. "Didn't think of that did ya?" She giggled, but her happy demeanour was soon replaced by a more stoic one and she sighed quietly. "I don't find flying around all over time and space that much of an interesting way to live...sorry. I just want a normal life, y'know?"

"Or we can do that," Solar said, rolling her eyes with a smirk, "I was mostly kidding anyway, I wouldn't drag you through all that." She grinned and pecked Amber on the snout.

"Besides," she went on, "With how crazy my family apparently is, I wouldn't exactly complain about some quiet kissing and snuggling~" She winked.

Amber gave her a warm smile and brought her closer. She was all she wanted in a marefriend. "Thank you 'hun, it's all I've ever wanted...just some quiet cuddling in a warm home and everything just being peaceful." Amber lay back down with her head resting on the pillow.

Amber gave her a warm smile and brought her closer. She was all she wanted in a marefriend. "Thank you 'hun, it's all I've ever wanted...just some quiet cuddling in a warm home and everything just being peaceful." Amber lay back down with her head resting on the pillow.

Solar smiled and got on the bed with Amber, laying her head down next to her and wrapping her hooves around her.

Sweet Celestia she's so cuddly...

"Yeah, that'd do nicely," she purred, snuggling her marefriend nice and close, then smirked as she joked, "Maybe we'll adopt as well, huh?"