Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need a Princess Celestia and a guard RPG Maker VX Sprite!

DefaultUser123

Hi, please help. I am looking for a Princess Celestia and a pony guard of hers' pony sprites that are available for RPG Maker VX (the normal version.) Does anyone have sprites that I can use to make a game on? 

I know I am asking for a lot of requests lately but this one is urgent as I only have found Princess Luna so far.

Update 07/01/15: Got RPG Maker VX! Now I'm gonna have some fun! :D

If any administrator would like to close this topic, please do. 

Edited by TheMareBrony

Try to make one yourself? Pixel art its pretty easy, though it will take you a day or two to get better at it.

Or you can find someone interested in making them for you...which is pretty hard now days so i suggest you stick with making your own sprites.

I'd be very surprised that there would be Sprites of these for RPG maker. Usually, RPG maker users make their own sprites most of the time if they can't find anything similar to what they'd want for their game.

Try to make one yourself? Pixel art its pretty easy, though it will take you a day or two to get better at it.

Or you can find someone interested in making them for you...which is pretty hard now days so i suggest you stick with making your own sprites.

Well I might just stick with a replacement for now and see if anyone will make a Princess Celestia and a royal guard. 

I kinda find it hard to believe that she doesn't exist as a sprite yet. I would re-colour Luna for now but it might be harder for me to do.

Well I might just stick with a replacement for now and see if anyone will make a Princess Celestia and a royal guard. 

I kinda find it hard to believe that she doesn't exist as a sprite yet. I would re-colour Luna for now but it might be harder for me to do.

562d06f507c73562a72ab553aa865f0c.jpg

piq_44069_400x400.png

celestia_is_flying_pixel_by_charlie46-d4

Literally found those with a google search so if you can use them go on google images with the search "princess celestia pixel art" *or just "princess celestia pixel", you'll get tons of results anyway* and see under what license they are. Who knows, maybe you can use them.

sig-4277123.562d06f507c73562a72ab553aa86

sig-4277123.piq_44069_400x400.png

sig-4277123.celestia_is_flying_pixel_by_

Literally found those with a google search so if you can use them go on google images with the search "princess celestia pixel art" *or just "princess celestia pixel", you'll get tons of results anyway* and see under what license they are. Who knows, maybe you can use them.

Hi, thanks for the sprites but they aren't exactly what I want. If you've seen rpg maker vx sprites (even non-pony ones) then you'll know what I mean. 

Edited by TheMareBrony

Hi, thanks for the sprites but they aren't exactly what I want. If you've seen rpg maker vx sprites (even non-pony ones) then you'll know what I mean. 

Oh i guess you can make them smaller using photoshop. Do you also want a sprite sheet or just a simple sprite?

Again, from google images so be careful if you use those and wanna publish your game.

elementsofharmony1000years.png

A sprite sheet with not only Princess Celestia but with a few more characters as well.

EDIT: Hey, look what i found! Someone wanted to make a game in RPG Maker too and he/she provided the sprites on this forum thread, take a look there! I don't know about the state of the game or if he/she would be willing to let you use the sprites but you can ask.

http://friendshipismagicrpg.proboards.com/thread/3989

Edited by Ken

Oh i guess you can make them smaller using photoshop. Do you also want a sprite sheet or just a simple sprite?

Again, from google images so be careful if you use those and wanna publish your game.

sig-4279446.elementsofharmony1000years.p

A sprite sheet with not only Princess Celestia but with a few more characters as well.

EDIT: Hey, look what i found! Someone wanted to make a game in RPG Maker too and he/she provided the sprites on this forum thread, take a look there! I don't know about the state of the game or if he/she would be willing to let you use the sprites but you can ask.

http://friendshipismagicrpg.proboards.com/thread/3989

Thanks...these are the right sprites I need! I'm not sure if my game will actually go on public, I just need to get sprites for free so that I can practice. :) Hopefully these sprites will work.

Thanks...these are the right sprites I need! I'm not sure if my game will actually go on public, I just need to get sprites for free so that I can practice. :) Hopefully these sprites will work.

I'd love to play it when its done if you wanna publish it :3

I saw you started a topic in which you ask for a voice actor. Can i give you some advice? I agree that games with voice acting are more enjoyable than games where you have to read the text yourself (cuz were lazy) but good voice actors are hard to find for free and therefore its better if you just do your game story in text (you're gonna need it anyway) and then maybe add voice acting if you feel like your game needs it.

Edited by Ken

I'd love to play it when its done if you wanna publish it :3

I saw you started a topic in which you ask for a voice actor. Can i give you some advice? I agree that games with voice acting are more enjoyable than games where you have to read the text yourself (cuz were lazy) but good voice actors are hard to find for free and therefore its better if you just do your game story in text (you're gonna need it anyway) and then maybe add voice acting if you feel like your game needs it.

Well, actually I just need the voice actors for other projects. xD But thanks for the advice in advance. 

Also, I could probably turn a promo (where Princess Celestia is in it) I have in mind into a game cause it would make more sense for a game intro than for an entire audio play series. 

Edited by TheMareBrony

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I should probably start buying rpg maker vx today, not sure which is better for voice acting 

ace or vx so I am up for suggestions today until this afternoon. ^^ 

Ken I thought it was a good idea to use voice actors for this, I might already ask the ones that I've 

already hired and I probably won't use the princesses to start a new game. 

I need to make the right choice because I'm out of trail for all the games, I will start looking at 

tutorials but I want a debate at which version would be best for voice acting.