Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning *The Inn is Open OOC* ( A casual Drop in/Drop out RP, ALWAYS OPEN )

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make a post about your character entering the inn and interacting with another character. Read the other posts if you need something to reference to :)

@,

Other than the mods requiring us to do this, we have this page for out of character discussion

@@

It just occurred to me that there are TWO ponies named crystal in this RP :D. Therefore, let us use tags to indicate which 'Crystal' we're talking to

@@

It just occurred to me that there are TWO ponies named crystal in this RP :D. Therefore, let us use tags to indicate which 'Crystal' we're talking to

i forgot to put melody not crystal so i fixed that in my post...so no worries! lol

hey is it ok if my rp ties with this one? for now at least?

@@Gloomfury@@GingerLightning,@@C. Thunder Dash,@,@@Starlight189

I just realised a large problem: When 2 or 3 characters interact with each other too much, an avalanche of posts are created. Most of the time, users would be lazy to read through all of them.

So I'm gonna provide a quick sum up of stuff that would affect your OCs so you don't have to read through 3 pages of interaction.

> A small fight broke out between Melody and Blade, Melody shrieked, shattering the glasses in the inn ( except those under the protection of the counter )

> @Starlight The dragonfire stew is ready.

>To the rest of the people tagged, other than the shriek and the glass breaking, most of your characters haven't been affected since their last interaction.

This RP has alot of people, so i apologise if i've missed anything

@,

Yeah. Kind of. You haven't even entered the inn yet: This message doesn't really apply to you.  

This RP is now 1 week old! ( confetti )

On to other things, would it be interesting if I created NPCs for you guys to interact with?

@@@reader8363

SIDE RP

The twilight forest.

Shadow beast seeks a chemical to make an extremely alcoholic drink, which can only be found in the Twilight Forest. Melody Strike follows him along. They enter a portal and venture into the Twilight Forest, an enchanted Forest full of mystical creatures that may or may not be sentient. Remember: Fighting is not always the only option. 

Other RPers other than the ones i listed above are still free to join: I will edit this post when the side quest begins. Just Write about your character entering the portal downstairs.. 

Instructions for how to enter the side RP

Write about your character following Inn Keep downstairs and entering the portal. Write about entering the portal, but do not describe the landscape you see. I will do that.

Important stuff to note

This RP will take place in another RP thread so as to avoid spamming ( to be confirmed by a mod )

If you plan on entering this Quest, please brohoof  this post so i can wait for your entry

link is uphttps://mlpforums.com/topic/146790-the-inn-is-open-twilight-forest-side-quest-rp/

Edited by Guest