Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Forums Thoughts (Idea for Forum Collab)

Dapper Charmer

Basically 'The Forums Thoughts' is an idea I had for a collaborative YouTube video involving members of the forums. The idea is every episode I post a new topicserve"I asked several members of the MLP FIM Forums what they thought about the season 5 finale. Here's what they had to say."

There will also be sub questions such as; What your favourite part of the episode, what didn't you like about the episode, etc.

The video itself will be pictures of the participants avatar or ponysona accompanied by audio of their thoughts. Participants will send their own audio and if they choose they can send their own picture.

Rules:
1. To join you must have been a member of the forums since before Dec 31 2015
2. No cussing or any other NSFW content
3. Before you start recording I will need a copy of what you plan to say. (just to make sure rule 2 is being followed.)
4. This will be going up on YouTube so if you uncomfortable with this do not apply

Applying:
If you wish to apply please post below or send me a PM. Each episode will only have 10 people in it and its first come first serve. But don't worry if you are not in the first ep, there'll be plenty more.

I will post the question for the first episode once I get enough people.

Don't worry if you don't have amazing recording software. As long as there is minimal/no background noise and you can be understood then it should be fine.

Also if you have a YouTube, deviantart or other thing I can link to it in the video.

If you have any questions please ask XD

Cast:
Episode 1:
2. @Artimis Whooves

5. @Buck Testa
6. @Mentis Soliloquy

Update 1:

Thanks to ethritt this project now has some background music to accompany the answers provided by you. If you want to listen to it here is a link: https://m.soundcloud.com/ethritt/background-music-for-dappers

Update 2:

Attention everyone I have made a design for the title page for this project. Please let me know what you think:
post-34880-0-78472100-1454308714_thumb.png

Update 3:

Here's what will come up when your audio is being played. Please tell me what you think:
post-34880-0-09985000-1454569472_thumb.png

Edited by Dapper Charmer
  • Brohoof 3

Cool! I'd be fine with getting more into my brony side! Besides I'm already working on the background music for this! So, I would enjoy being a part of this! Sign me up pls!

By The Way! Here is your background music incase you haven't seen it yet: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/background-music-for-dappers

Oh! And if you are wanting the OC's to be animated (in a sense) I would like to help! It wont be very smooth... like the best I can do is like a 2 fps, just to spice things up!

Edited by ethritt

Cool! I'd be fine with getting more into my brony side! Besides I'm already working on the background music for this! So, I would enjoy being a part of this! Sign me up pls!

By The Way! Here is your background music incase you haven't seen it yet: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/background-music-for-dappers

Oh! And if you are wanting the OC's to be animated (in a sense) I would like to help! It wont be very smooth... like the best I can do is like a 2 fps, just to spice things up!

Welcome to the team. And I'll just be using still images but thanks for offering and thanks again for the music

• Brohoof 1

May I ask who is drawing them?

The images will either be your ponysona, one of your OC's or something else of your choice. I was planning to do a vector if you chose one of the first two options but if you want to do your own art or send in a picture that you really like then you are free to do so.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, why not, I'm up for this :)

Just so you know, though, I tend to improvise and go into stuff without ANY planning whatsoever, so is that fine, or will I need to actually plan what I'm about to say ahead of time? :please:

Sure, why not, I'm up for this :)

Just so you know, though, I tend to improvise and go into stuff without ANY planning whatsoever, so is that fine, or will I need to actually plan what I'm about to say ahead of time? :please:

That's fine the script is just a general idea to make sure there's no swearing or NSFW stuff. Also glad to have you on bored.

Ooh, yeah! I'd love to do this!

(Not comfortable w/ showing my face on the net so this is great for me)

Great to have you on the team. XD

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@@Artimis Whooves, @, @, @@EthRitt, @@Mentis Soliloquy, @, @@Buck Testa

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for all your help in making this project a reality. I am glad to inform you all that the first epidoe has been uploaded and you can find a link to it in the topic I posted so that people could tell me what they think.

https://mlpforums.com/topic/148706-the-forums-thoughts-episode-1/

• Brohoof 2