Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Which king?

-Inactive-

Spoilers for

-The Siege Of The Crystal Empire

-Fiendship is Magic #1

-Reflections

okay, so let me start, the comics seem to follow each other (fiendship is magic issue one is my reason to believe this), and if this is true then after Reflections, the ponies found the other reality in which King sombra was good, and this was the pony Celestia fell in love with (yeah, take that you shippers), but in TSOTCE Sombra is brought to the light by his love Radiant Hope, so in the other reality, wouldn't King Sombra be brought to the darkness by her (in a reality in which the mane 6 don't cause the balance, as Sombra is now good in the Reflections world and the events of our world have passed with Radiant, and we all know this is possible to access if the infinite reality theory is present)? if you think about it each action would need to make sense, so Radiant was bad from the start... then became... bad? see, the characters seem to switch from good to bad in that world (as we can see from Princess Luna of the Reflections world having been good for a bit but bad again) and Radiant hope didn't go through a change, if anything she became bad for a bit... so Radiant would have become good? if a timeline was to be made where would she fit into all this? Radiant hope is a key character for Sombra's point of view... would she be the queen of Equestria of the reflections world? but then she would be bad, correct? there are many other things which would be a major change since The Siege Of The Crystal Empire flipping the villian from bad to good. But then again the other world's difference could be something far from the good being bad, as there are other factors which could change this (see the bad mane 6). Another great point is that in the other world the King would have actually been taken to the darkness by Radiant Hope instead of the light maybe, there are almost an infinite amount of comics that could be produced from the simple change. Anypony got any errors with my idea or any bits to add?

Edited by madjack2001

• 2 months later...

I can sorta see where youre going with this but other Sombra absorbed the evil magic from other Sunbutt and other Luna and became evil when Sombra 1 was already evil which put an end to the whole vice versa thing especially when the mirror broke thus separating both worlds and who knows maybe other Sombra became good again and other Radiant hope became evil.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I don't think the mirror Equestria was completely a mirror of the current Equestria until Celestia's continual going through the mirror brought the two worlds too close together. I mean, since Sombra was the King of Equestria, it stands to reason that there was no Crystal Empire, and thus Radiant Hope may not have even existed in the mirror world. Or if the Crystal Empire did exist, Sombra had no part of it, thus he and Radiant Hope never even met in the Mirror world. Also, Good Sombra obviously isn't an umbrum in the mirror world. (OR the Umbrum were somehow good in the mirror world >_> and they wanted to use Sombra to spread peace and happiness across the land, and that's how he became the King of Equestria...)

Since the worlds finally separated when Sombra absorbed the evil from Mirror Celestia and Luna, the two worlds are no longer connected, so it also stands to reason that Mirror Sombra is still evil, even though "our" Sombra is now good.

As an aside, it must really suck for Celestia that she doesn't even have a chance with "our" now Good Sombra, since he's in love with Radiant Hope. Just had to get that out.  :( 

Edited by PegasusGuard1337