Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's or Burger King?

Akemi Homura

Which do you prefer, McDonald's or Burger King?  

155 users have voted

1. 1. McDonald's or Burger King?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King

I used to think I hated Burger King but recently my dad and I had an early early morning food run and I got the french toast sticks..OM NOM NOM indeed. I'm sort of addicted to those chicken mc bites things though. The best by far however is IN N OUT. Animal fries..so good they have their own box now XD

• Brohoof 1

If I'm in it for the French fries, and most of the time, I am,... Burger King. They're a lot crispier.

Can't really eat anything from McDonalds without either falling into a food coma or killing my insides...

• Brohoof 1

Panda Express is one of the few places that I'd rather starve myself than eat at. D:

Really? Then you're probably the only person I've met who doesn't like it.

I don't know something about McDonalds burgers that I like so much, Buger King pretty good too, But WHATABURGER beats them both since it's just s awesome, but the price hnilahdfwbkulfbwehadkf yesterday, me, my dad and my brother wen't we spent 30-something dollars

Really? Then you're probably the only person I've met who doesn't like it.

>raises hand slowly<

Well considering I haven't had Burger King in years, I cannot really have a fair vote.

I would be bias.

But seeing how I love being biased (X3)

I would go with Mcdonalds only for their Swiss Angus Burgers.

Those things are heaven in my mouth.

I like Panda Express, but I sort of have to because it's next door to my house! LOL The worst is when we can smell the food from the front yard..and all across the neighborhood. I liked it better when it was Panda Panda, though which was in between Panda Express and Panda Inn. I could call them from my house, they'd make the food fresh to order and then I'd walk over and get it when it was ready. Awesomeness incarnate.

I would like to vote for neither! Burger king has a mascot that looks as if he wants to do vulgar things to my burger and Ronald Mcdononld is the name of an institution where critically ill children stay; so when I walk in I can't help but thing of dying cancer kids and I get depressed and leave. So my vote is for Subway!

Burger King. In my local McDonald's, they cook without washing their hands. And on of the last times I ordered from McDonald's, a cockroach walked on the counter, and the guy taking the order just smashed it with his hand, and then, continued to cook without washing his hands or using gloves or something. I'm not very picky, but it was just gross.

• Brohoof 1

Of the two choices, Burger King. But I feel like making a list so:

High tier

Long John Silver's

Taco Bell

Sonic

Wendy's

Arby's

Mid tier

Burger King

Subway

Hardy's (what they call Carl's Jr. in Kentucky)

Manure tier

McDonald's

Dairy Queen

I have a McDonalds and Burger King right next to each other. The Burger King burgers are not that good, but fries and chicken tenders are great. McDonalds has great burgers, fires, and chicken nuggets. I personally like McDonalds more.

Burger King. In my local McDonald's, they cook without washing their hands. And on of the last times I ordered from McDonald's, a cockroach walked on the counter, and the guy taking the order just smashed it with his hand, and then, continued to cook without washing his hands or using gloves or something. I'm not very picky, but it was just gross.

Dude... that is gross! Hope you didn't get sick :o

Don't have Burger King around here, only McDonalds. Not the only fast food chain, but the cheapest (small difference, but still, it is there). So yeah, above all I prefer McDonalds. Plus the drive ins are open 24/7, perfect for your 4 am munch, if you know what I mean...

My favorite would be Burger King. I actually liked the "King" mascot, and kinda enjoyed the Burger King Xbox 360 games, silly as that may sound.

While I prefer a real homemade burger and fries any day of the week, if it's gotta be cheap fast food, it's Burger King. I like Carl's Jr. better than Burger King, but Carl's Jr. is expensive.

However, when it comes to breakfast stuff, I prefer McDonalds.

• Brohoof 1