Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's or Burger King?

Akemi Homura

Which do you prefer, McDonald's or Burger King?  

155 users have voted

1. 1. McDonald's or Burger King?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King

Hmmmmmm, McDonald's or Burger King..... :huh:

If I had to pick i'd say KFC. I've worked at both and I don't enjoy going to either these days.

Five Guys is pretty amazing, but the best hamburger I have ever had was from The Thurman Cafe on Thurman Avenue in Columbus, OH. I will go there and Schmidt's every time I go to Columbus for the rest of my life. Definitely recommended, especially if you're really hungry. If not, you can expect to take home food, because the burgers are HUGE.

McDonalds, always. I don't want to know how they make their food, though, it would probably scar me for life. In Norway we don't have any of these fancy junk food chains like Wendys and Dairy Queen and stuff, though.

• 1 month later...

I pick McDonalds only because I have one near my house, but Burger King it's much better, both Burger King and McDonalds have the best french friest (but MD slightly on top), the meat of burger king's burger are 100% roasted and somewhat healthier, I've seen really nasty things about McDonalds, yet I still eating that crap XD

For me, this is kind of like "pick your poison". I mean, I don't mind McDonald's because I do like their Angus Third Pounders but their food is really fattening and makes me kind of groggy after I eat it, but Burger King's menu is just really terrible.

So I'll lean over towards McDonald's.

• 1 year later...

Both have things I like, but if you had to twist my arm and tell me I could only eat at one or the other, I'd probably choose Mickey D's. Never really cared for the charred taste of BK's patties, plus the McGriddle by far trumps anything on their breakfast menu. (BK's rubbery sausage makes me wanna hurl. :eww: )

Burger King actually has some decent vegetarian options, so they win for me. Weird McDonald's fact: their fries are flavored with beef.

I remember that, there was a case 20 years ago when a bunch of veggies sued Micky D's because they had always assumed that the fries were fried with vegetable oil! Although here in the UK they ARE fried in sunflower oil.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't had fast food in over a month (since I started my diet) but before that, I was never a fan of either really. I prefer Wendy's for fast food burgers (or Five Guys if you want to consider that fast food), and I like McDonalds fries. In fact, I used to go out and get my fries from McDonalds and my burger and drink from Wendy's. As for Burger King, I can't stand any of their food. Their chicken nuggets used to be good until they changed the recipe a year or so ago, but their fries are awful and their burgers are mushy. The sad part is, the burgers themselves taste pretty good by fast food standards, but their policy of putting the cheese and bun on the burger and then putting the whole thing in the microwave makes the bun soggy and leaves the whole thing tasting like it was dipped in water before it was sent out.

When I ate fast food regularly, my preference went:

Arby's

Taco Bell

Wendy's

McDonalds

Anything else

Burger King

KFC

Five Guys are the best quick burgers, though. And their fries are heavenly. I think if you sliced and fried literal angels, they would taste like Five Guys fries. 

Mcdonalds for me, since we never seem to go to Burger King for whatever reason. XD Although I admit we don't go to either ever really... mostly due to my parents thinking its the equivalent of poison lol (they are health nuts). XD

I could not possibly choose between those two cholesterol raising establishments.  In the past 10 years the only reason I have stopped at either was for a beverage or an MLP Happy Meal toy.