Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you really getting at Mcdonalds

Simcity11100

• 2 weeks later...

What I am really getting is a Big Mac that tastes like microwaved left over food.

I like the spit flavor, but lately while asking for it, they have refused because they can get into trouble.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

Have never gone to McDonalds in the past 4 years or so. I used to go a lot when I was younger, but now that I am older I am starting to watch what I eat more closely and McDonald's just makes garbage food, if I am honest.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Props ValRoa said:

Have never gone to McDonalds in the past 4 years or so. I used to go a lot when I was younger, but now that I am older I am starting to watch what I eat more closely and McDonald's just makes garbage food, if I am honest.

Correction.. tasty garbage food:ButtercupLaugh:

What am I getting? Ripped off. Don’t get me wrong, I like McDonald’s and it’s a major staple of my diet, but the prices are getting ridiculous and the product is declining somewhat. They still have the best French fries though. And I love the Quarter Pounder with cheese, which seems smaller than it used to, which seems weird considering it’s still a quarter of a pound. But maybe they weigh the box it comes in now as well as the burger inside…along with the bag, condiments, a few dozen napkins and a handful of coinage in change.

• Brohoof 2

One of the new chicken sandwiches and probably some fries, but you've really gotta eat them before you get home. Once they're cold they're a no go. (Also testing to see if posts are working again in the new Database schema!)

On 2022-11-20 at 7:14 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

What am I getting? Ripped off. Don’t get me wrong, I like McDonald’s and it’s a major staple of my diet, but the prices are getting ridiculous and the product is declining somewhat. They still have the best French fries though. And I love the Quarter Pounder with cheese, which seems smaller than it used to, which seems weird considering it’s still a quarter of a pound. But maybe they weigh the box it comes in now as well as the burger inside…along with the bag, condiments, a few dozen napkins and a handful of coinage in change.

You’re correct about McDonald’s, Dreamy. :rarity::ithastolookpretty:

It wasn't good at all tonight.

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 1

On 2022-11-20 at 2:14 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

Welllll the value menu hasn’t changed much :rarity:. $3 is still $3

Unless they append “fifty” to the end :unamused:

A lot of plastic waste, usually with a big yellow M® on it and some spilled hamburger dressing, even maybe a ripped off lettuce with teeth marks on it.

Burger and fries. I ain't complaining when I am hungry.

• 2 weeks later...