Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you really getting at Mcdonalds

Simcity11100

Back onto a serious topic: What do you guys get at McDonalds?

My friend and I have a little joke that results in us always getting a Ron of nuggets. He once won a $25 gift card to mcdonalds, and I commented on how that's a lot of mcnuggets. He replied "that's like infinity nuggets". So now whenever we hang out and are hungry, we go buy a ton of mcnuggets. 

Also, I've seen all of this mcdonalds stuff, and my response is always the same:

Posted Image

I've seen enough fast-food documentaries to know where this is going.

I couldn't care less if it's rancid pork fat. It's tasty, it's fast, no tipping, and free toys.

• 7 years later...

McDonald's makes food that I really enjoy, like many food places. The whole "look what's in it!" thing is something I barely care about anymore, because every other day there's a new report about "X bad thing is in Y foods". So unless one goes completely organic (which is very expensive) then you won't avoid "bad stuff". Not only that, if everyone in the world right now went 100% organic and non-GMO, then food shortages would skyrocket beyond belief.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...

I only eat at home (it's healthy, tastes best and it won't give diarrhea), but in the past I always liked a Happy Meal. :wub: Fries, chicken nuggets, milkshake~ And after some point I was really into cheese burger too, but I always removed the tomato and pickle slices. :coco:

If I ever get anything there, I either get a plain burger or chicken nugget meal, with an orange Hi-C. As a kid, I always got the nugget happy meal with a chocolate milk. Occasionally for breakfast I’ll get a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit. If I don’t get that, then I get the egg McGrittle. Used to get the hot cakes but I prefer the biscuit.

As far as desserts go, I’ve gotten their vanilla shake once and it was decent. Also tried the mango pineapple smoothie and I didn’t like it because of the pineapple, but the strawberry banana smoothie was good. Don’t remember getting any other desserts from there. 

Edited by ExplosionMare
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I get a Big Mac, Quarter Pounder or McChicken meal, large meal with a coke and fries.

I also get some Chicken McNuggets or a sundae or McFlurry for afterdinner.

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 1