Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's or Burger King?

Akemi Homura

Which do you prefer, McDonald's or Burger King?  

155 users have voted

1. 1. McDonald's or Burger King?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King

I don't really eat at either anymore, but I much prefer Burger King's burgers to McDonald's burgers.  The only thing at McDonald's that I prefer is their fries.  But I'd honestly rather make my own (turkey) burgers at home.  Ooooh, or have Chinese food!  I got excited lol!

Yeah the fries are good, And when I do eat at MacDonalds I usually get the double quarter pounder.

I love Burgerking, i love the burgers but i love the fries from McDonalds MUCH better. I usually get the whopper but when my local Burger Kind has the Angry Whopper available, i always get that. 

• Brohoof 1

I love Burgerking, i love the burgers but i love the fries from McDonalds MUCH better. I usually get the whopper but when my local Burger Kind has the Angry Whopper available, i always get that. 

I love the whopper especially the new ones they came out with like that one BBQ burger which was very good. And yes the fries are so good when they're freshly done from MacDonalds.

• Brohoof 1

I FUCKING HATE BURGER KING!!!!! WHY DID YOU GET RID OF STACKER THURSDAY :( . I don't like mcdonalds either but I guess ill can eat something from thier without remembering the good ol times of BK

I find them both to be satisfying places to grab a quick bite when I'm on the road or in a hurry.  At the same time, I wouldn't seek to make a steady diet of either one.  :P  But as to which one I prefer, I give Burger King a slight edge in that regard. 

• Brohoof 1

Where I live Burger King is called Hungry Jack's....and I prefer them to McDonald's. I like McDonald's too but when I have the option of both I choose Hungry Jack's. I just think their burgers taste better.

• Brohoof 1

I have to choose Burger King, because at least at Burger King they get your order right and you won't find a speck of hair in your food. >~>
The only thing i'll accept from McDonald's is their coffee.  :yay:

• Brohoof 2