Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's or Burger King?

Akemi Homura

Which do you prefer, McDonald's or Burger King?  

155 users have voted

1. 1. McDonald's or Burger King?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King

I'm a sole McDonalds guy. In the eyes of a kid (me in the past), the Burger King looked like a more serious place, don't know. And the name made me think they only sell burgers anyway, so I never bothered, haha. And this stuck with me until this day!

• Brohoof 1

Burger King A.K.A Hungry Jacks. (I still dont understand WHY they had to change the name here in Australia, but...hey. I'm not the one who makes the rules here) :derp: in comparison to Macca's, it's A LOT less expensive (well, at least here in Australia) :awwthanks: ...and, it's like they say in their adverts: 'The Burgers are better at Hungry Jacks.' :) ...and they're pretty spot on about that. ^^ I've had a Zinger Burger from KFC and a Big Mac from McDonalds and they dont even compare to the burgers they have at Hungry Jacks :laugh: yeah, if you want to get a Big Mac, you'll have to pay $13+ here in Australia. Most of the meals at Macca's are well over $10+. :blink: Their happy meal A.K.A their kids meal is $7.30 - $7.45. That's ridiculous!!! :confused: back in my day, my dad paid $5 - $6.25 for the exact same meal. Yeah, Macca's is asking WAY too much money :lie: At Hungry Jacks, you've got more options and you get A LOT more food for less. Not only that, it's cheaper :catface: (I think the kids meal is $5.00 - $5.25) :o you've got the penny pinchers which offer a surprisingly large amount of food ($2 - $4) and then you've got their high-quality range. :mlp_icwudt: ($8 - $12+) you can get 6 Cheesy Cheeseburgers for the same price of a Big Mac. O.O

Edited by SolarFlare13

• 1 month later...

Choosing between the McDoubles and the Rodeo Burgers, as I love both a ton. Burger King also has onion rings with is usually my go-to side. But I'm going with McDonalds since I actually have one within walking distance whereas the nearest burger king is like, 15 minutes from my house

• Brohoof 1

My city only has McDonald's restaurants. Mcd fries are than those in Burger King. Visited and ate at Burger King about 5 times. I eat at mcd about once a month.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

To be honest in the past I would have said McDonalds and I feel like I’ve generally gone there more but as someone who’s trying to experiment with being vegetarian I do gotta give props to Burger King for their Impossible Whopper and I may go there more often because of it.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

McDonald's because they, so far, still have real Beef. 

And don't shit on us for raising it, like Burger King does. Seriously who works in their ad department?

(For what it's worth, I have tried one of those "impossible "burgers"" at Hardee's("I'm sorry all we have is this garbage  I hope that's ok" well no but you won't refund me) it tastes like someone washed it with the dishes and then forgot to rinse the grill after cleaning it with soap and bleach. I couldn't eat it, the dog wouldn't, the chickens wouldn't, the flies by the dumpster would sit on the bread but not the burger, so if that means something...)

Also the local McDonald's still uses Beef Tallow so the fries are better too, plus fresh onions from the local area farmers. It's a bit experimental from what I understand, but everyone likes it.

(Also, just as a note: I did occasionally like bk, but not anymore after their stunt)

Edited by TheGleaner

• 8 months later...
(edited)

"I'm gonna go and say the Big Mac is my favourite burger from McDonald's and the Double Whopper/Double Whopper With Cheese is my favourite burger from Hungry Jack's with a coke and fries, you can't lose".

"I love McDonald's and Hungry Jack's, they're my favourite fast food chains".

Edited by TheRockARooster