Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony, I'm new to this awesome site!

Applejacket

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I've been into MLP for a while now and was aware there was a large community, so I set out to find the biggest pony forum website I could and make friends with my fellow brownies, and I found Poniverse!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I used to think it was for babies until I started watching it, and got completely and utterly hooked. I love every detail of it now and I spend my spare time watching videos about it and finding out how I can contribute more to spreading the magic of friendships among those who think themselves to be overly cool. Ugh.

Not much to tell. I'm a big brony who loves stories, videos, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack and Fluttershy. For some reason, I don't like Rainbow Dash. I think she's a bit of a Mary Sue. Or at least that's what the fandom suggests she is which is what annoys me. But I also have a superb team of OCs that I wish to spread out there, I love fan art, fandom, fanimation and I'm even trying to work out pony sfm. I also love FNAF. Hoozay!

I'm open for friend requests as well :3

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4357448.sig-4352853.sig-4349887.sig-

• Brohoof 6

Hi there Emerald Echo! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!   :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 6

Hello there "Emerald Echo", its nice to meet you :D  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :pinkie:  No need to be shy, Ok :P  ?

sig-4359534.sig-4358791.sig-4356643.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...ookie-kenshiro/ - https://mlpforums.co...tinues-to-draw/

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 5

Greetings Emerald Echo! And welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here with our community making new friends and having many great experiences. :D

Should you have any questions, or are even just in the mood for a chat, please drop me a line at any time. Only happy to assist. :)

Have a fine first day with us, and I look forward to seeing you out there soon!

img-3157186-1-misc%20welcome%20to%20the%

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the MLP forums. First off you don't like Rainbow DASH alright where is my pitchfork. Nah to be more seriously to each their own. I hope you ahve a great time here, for storries there is a mlp fanfic site without R34 stuff so tou can read away there. Besides that I hope you make loads of new friends.

• Brohoof 1