Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

dbz and mlp fusion

just a luna fan

yes I seen that its where I got this question from

So what do you intend to get from the answer to the question? 

I don't have a clear answer for this one I'm afraid. You want to know which characters would blend well together if they were fused? 

I was just curious on other ponies choices

I don't have a clear answer for this one I'm afraid. You want to know which characters would blend well together if they were fused?

I just want to know what characters you think would go well together if you gave them a pair of potarra earrings

I don't know? I could think of something but wouldn't know where to begin. I mean it's probably a name mash debate... The debate would sound a bit like those cute names people dub couples as. But the names from DBZ and names given to characters from MLP... See, now that's a toughie. when you think about it it's more like "What combinations sound good to you?" seems like the question here. Would you agree?

I don't know? I could think of something but wouldn't know where to begin. I mean it's probably a name mash debate... The debate would sound a bit like those cute names people dub couples as. But the names from DBZ and names given to characters from MLP... See, now that's a toughie. when you think about it it's more like "What combinations sound good to you?" seems like the question here. Would you agree?

DBZ works because they come up with the fusion names. I think Vegita wold prefer Vegito to Gogeta any day. Now that I think about it. Goku, with Vegeta and Trunks with Goten were the only ones to perform the fusion on the show that I know of because I haven't seen DB Super yet. Still wrapping my head around that film about the alien mutant cat guy Goku fights. Looks like an Egyptian hairless cat... " The Wrinkly skinny things. Never quite saw the appeal to them aside from folks who maybe allergic) Ya know, Naturally since the theme seems Egyptian.

DBZ works because they come up with the fusion names. I think Vegita wold prefer Vegito to Gogeta any day. Now that I think about it. Goku, with Vegeta and Trunks with Goten were the only ones to perform the fusion on the show that I know of because I haven't seen DB Super yet. Still wrapping my head around that film about the alien mutant cat guy Goku fights. Looks like an Egyptian hairless cat... " The Wrinkly skinny things. Never quite saw the appeal to them aside from folks who maybe allergic) Ya know, Naturally since the theme seems Egyptian.

the cat dude on dbz super is named beerus and he's the god of destruction in that universe and there hasn't been any new fusions that I know of Edited by just a luna fan

the cat dude on dbz super is named beerus and he's the god of destruction in that universe and there hasn't been any new fusions that I know of

I'm just wondering why I haven't got on the DBZ Super ride? I love DBZ and I kinda thought it was over at GT? I mean they kinda did. Also this Super hasn't been on the tv or Netflix or anything? SO I know virtually nothing about it. I did see that Superman vs Goku with blue hair. 

I'm just wondering why I haven't got on the DBZ Super ride? I love DBZ and I kinda thought it was over at GT? I mean they kinda did. Also this Super hasn't been on the tv or Netflix or anything? SO I know virtually nothing about it. I did see that Superman vs Goku with blue hair. 

if you want to get into dbz super look up battle of the gods on YouTube but you can't watch resurrection f yet cuz its to new cuz it just came out in theaters in August