Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's pony toy collection

Zeal Crown

I think I'm going to Mickey D's on Wednesday, I might end up applying for a job there this week, or maybe somewhere else.

If you're in the restaurant business--work at a sit-down restaurant is my advice, they pay *a lot* better.

I've been looking for starlight glimmer but every mcdonalds I go to doesn't have her! She's the last one I need!

My local mcdonalds has her--oh if only you lived near me.

im a little annoyed that the cutiemarks are discolored... but thats just me. >_>

Yeahh their marks have been discolored since the 2010 releases. Applejack and Fluttershy's marks reduced to just one symbol per ponybutt and only one color on Starlight's mark is a little ehh, but I'm just glad to have characters not from the mane6 this time :wub:

Apologies if I brushed over it scrolling through, but did anyone find out what the tail color in the sun deal is?

• Brohoof 1

Anybody notice that Dashie's eyes are looking right behind her.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

She's like "hey everypony, I've crossed the finish line first!"

It's odd to me that the numbers corresponding to each pony don't actually match the numbers on the bag they come in, at least not where I live.

I have collected all of them! I'm mad too that they don't have Applejack! I mean, if they are going to have the rest of the mane 6, why not applejack! The poor girl is so underrated. In my opinion, she is the best pony but the least liked...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've just acquired Starlight and Rarity today! I only need Coco and Button left! :P

...Update...

Only Button left!

Edited by MiataPony

• 2 weeks later...

Just a tip for anyone who wants to buy all the toys, MLP or not, next time just ask them to buy the whole set. Every restaurant has all of them in the back where they keep all the toys. I got all of mine in one trip! :)

Just a tip for anyone who wants to buy all the toys, MLP or not, next time just ask them to buy the whole set. Every restaurant has all of them in the back where they keep all the toys. I got all of mine in one trip! :)

My local McDs have random ones only. They seem to carry nothing but Rarity!