Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Being caught being a brony stories

Brony Lounge

It was something I said I would do if Rarity won the Attractive Pony contest last year. I still have to edit the video

But yeah cops said unlicensed sign holding at an intersection is bad ... go register. .. :/

you can only distract drivers if you pay the registration fee LOL

Back before I told my parents what a brony even was, me and my dad were going to (my) dentist and I saw a car sticker (or whatever those things are called) of Fluttershy on a car in the parking lot. I completely forgot I never told anyone I'm a brony and started freaking out over it. Then he asked me when I was so excited to see a my little pony. Cue the awkward silence. 

Well, I'm a dominos driver and I was talking to a coworker of mine at the back of the store. I dropped some dishes and he randomly said:

"Oh C'mon [my name]! To the moon!"

As soon as I heard that, I got a sudden jolt of excitement and said "to the moon? As in for 1000 years? As in...:D?"

He replies "what?"

Then another coworker comes over and says "that sounds familiar, isn't that from that 90's show?"

They both agree with each other and laugh.

I respond: "oh yeah... that show... totally...heheheh (fake laugh) :sunny: *Thinks to self "Shoot! That was close!"*

Well, I was nearly caught once, but fortunately I've kept myself reserved and they haven't found out.

I was looking at fan art once and my mother brought me up a coffee without knocking at the door. I just managed to hide the page in time before she caught sight of what I was looking at.. she wanted to know what I was doing but I managed to convince her that it was nothing.