Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Koumorikichikun

Koumorikichikun

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Checked it out out of curiosity from the craze circling around MLP in 2012.

Hi, and I'm a 21 year old brony. I'm an aspiring graphic designer and artist and I want to make a fan webcomic around FiM soon. Felt lonely as a fan of MLP, knowing no other bronies IRL, so I'm looking for a chill community to talk ponies with. Peace.  :love:

• Brohoof 7

Hey Koumorikichikun! Welcome to the forums.

Just wondering but is there a story behind that display name of yours? I as because I can see it's in Japanese (or at least, I think it is). XD

• Brohoof 5

Welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome welcome Koumori! I hope you have a fantastic time within our community and befriend many of all our amazing members. Enjoy yourself and explore the many wonderful things we have to offer! :P 

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forums!

Hope you enjoy this awesome community. We're all very friendly people so no need to be shy. I'm excited to see this web comic if it happens by the way ^^

If you wanted to chat at any time then feel free to send me a PM. I am online a lot of the time.

Hope to see you around!

• Brohoof 4

Hi, and welcome to the wonderful MLP Forums! It's great to have you here; thank you for joining this wonderful and lovely community! :) I'm certain you'll find exactly what you're looking for - a sweet site to chat to other bronies - right here, and feel right at home.  :lol: I'm sure you'll meet plenty of awesome new friends, and if ever you have inquiries or would simply like someone to chat to, then feel free to send me a quick PM or a profile comment!  :squee:

• Brohoof 4

Hello there " Koumorikichikun ", its nice to meet you :D  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :pinkie:  No need to be shy, Ok :P  ?

sig-4412378.sig-4410728.sig-4409612.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...w/#entry4407892

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to MLPFourms!

dw2JxtB.png

If you have any questions about the site and it's features, or experience any technical issues, feel free to post them in our Site Questions & Tech Support forum!
Every Friday night, a bunch of us hang out right over on Equestria.TV and watch movies! You can vote on what movies right here on the forums!
And, of course, we would love to hear your Feedback & Suggestions for the community!

• Brohoof 3

Hey Koumorikichikun! Welcome to the forums.

Just wondering but is there a story behind that display name of yours? I as because I can see it's in Japanese (or at least, I think it is). XD

Just a cutesy extension of Koumori. It's derived from the Yu-Gi-Oh! card called "Koumori Dragon". Koumori means bat or devil I believe.

Hello there " Koumorikichikun ", its nice to meet you :D  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :pinkie:  No need to be shy, Ok :P  ?

sig-4413674.sig-4412378.sig-4410728.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...w/#entry4407892

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

Thanks so much and really nice artwork by the way. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

• Brohoof 2