Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My First (Finished) Photshop Pony

Pencil Hoof

So this is the first Pony I drew in Photoshop (at least that I've finished). I think it'll be my last as well, since I want to move to Inkscape (I only found out about it today XD). I dunno, is it better for drawing? And what should I do to improve? All creative criticism and tips appreciated!

Enjoy!

Info:

Name: AppleHeart

Cutie Mark: Apple with a heart inside

Additional: Part of the Apple family

post-1895-0-48081400-1335643942_thumb.jpg

So this is the first Pony I drew in Photoshop (at least that I've finished). I think it'll be my last as well, since I want to move to Inkscape (I only found out about it today XD). I dunno, is it better for drawing? And what should I do to improve? All creative criticism and tips appreciated!

Enjoy!

Info:

Name: AppleHeart

Cutie Mark: Apple with a heart inside

Additional: Part of the Apple family

post-1895-0-48081400-1335643942_thumb.jpg

I am not into drawing (yet) but I heard that painttool sai is supposed to be really good if you only want to do drawing

So this is the first Pony I drew in Photoshop (at least that I've finished). I think it'll be my last as well, since I want to move to Inkscape (I only found out about it today XD). I dunno, is it better for drawing?

Well..

if you want to make show accurate ponies, then photoshop/illustrator/inkscape are your best bet, because they are vector programs and my little pony is drawn with vectors. ( I wrote a thread about vector graphics, http://mlpforums.com/topic/13023-what-is-a-vector-graphic-what-a-vector-graphic-actually-is/ )

However if you'd like your own styled art you should give paint tool sai ago, however photoshop is also fine for this.

Edited by Flare^03

you want me to draw him for you? if you want to see how i draw go to the link below yours called shadow shift.

Yeah, go ahead! Anyone can draw hi, I'd love to see him be transferred into different art styles :D

Looks good! Keep up the great work! :)

Thanks!

For vectors, I'd suggest sticking with Photoshop. Inkscape does work as well, but there are more photoshop vector tutorials.

ITS FINISHED!!!!! just go to fan art and the link is his name!tell me what you think of him.

Wow I love it! And I am being totally honest! It really put a smile on my face! It's thh first time my art's ever been interpreted by someone else, it feels great! :D :D

For vectors, I'd suggest sticking with Photoshop. Inkscape does work as well, but there are more photoshop vector tutorials.

Ahhh so confused

I know that my above pic is definitely not a vector though lol