Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(Taps on mic) Is this thing on?

Dreambiscuit

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was looking for a place to talk ponies, with ponies, and was referred here by another pony.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A friend told me to try this cartoon show about magical pastel-colored ponies, and I said "Hmmm...OF COURSE I'll try it! That's just my kind of thing!" The rest is history.

Hiya everypony! I’m Dreambiscuit, just a filly from Cloudsdale. The static from those thunder storms was frizzing my mane so I thought I’d come and stick a hoof in here (don’t worry, I’ll wipe my feet!) I’ve come to bend ponies to my will with offers of cake make new friends and explore new horizons. I’m very friendly, outgoing and love to talk about anything, 

I’m into all things Disney, MLP (duh) and Barbie movies. I love writing, art, travel and theater, and enjoy new experiences wherever I can find them (tasting weird food, making new friends or even trying a funky new hairstyle. Adventure can be anywhere!) If you want to know more about me, please feel free to ask (but don’t be surprised by what you may find!) My PM box is always open. See ya on the boards!  :love:

• Brohoof 6

Sup fam, welcome to the block.

What sort of literature do you like to write? I'm trying to write a tragedy once I understand the mechanics of it.

I write romantic screwball comedies (which can become a tragedy when they come out wrong!) I also have my 'bad mood' projects which include a very cynical superhero story, and some very dark crime comedy. 

Thanks for the welcome! Great avatar by the way.

• Brohoof 2

Omg my boyfriend likes Barbie movies! I've watched most of them with him!

They really are for everyone! These are fun, quality movies I'd recommend to anypony.  :love:

Welcome. Nice to see new pony face here )

Well, you're drawing. Are you posting your arts anywhere?

Thanks for the welcome, Crypty!

I hesitate to post my art. I'm not very confident in my work and so I have a bit of stage fright there. We'll see how it goes though.  :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

I hesitate to post my art. I'm not very confident in my work and so I have a bit of stage fright there. We'll see how it goes though. :rarity:

Ok then. ) But remember that feedback helps artist to grow up faster. Hope to see your creations )

Edited by Crypty <3~
  • Brohoof 2

A good point. Another artist friend on here has suggested the same thing, so I probably will. I don't have anything to show at the moment (I usually give my stuff away as soon as it's done) but I'll try to put something together. I am notoriously slow, though, and I don't have a lot of time to work at it, so please be patient!  :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

'Ello there, Dreambiscuit! the name's Galaxia, and welcome to the forums! I'm sure you will have fun, and get along with everypony! Also, don't forget you can PM me or any other members if you have any trouble! See ya on the forums!

2e8651475458d084c2732790b2313196.jpg

• Brohoof 3

'Ello there, Dreambiscuit! the name's Galaxia, and welcome to the forums! I'm sure you will have fun, and get along with everypony! Also, don't forget you can PM me or any other members if you have any trouble! See ya on the forums!

sig-4494045.2e8651475458d084c2732790b231

Hi Galaxia! I'm already getting along swimmingly. But if I come across any trouble (like a slightly insane Brit) I'll...oh, right, never mind.  :lie:  Anyway, I'm sure we'll get on great. See you on the boards, Natalie!  ;)

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Dreambiscuit, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around   :)  '''

• Brohoof 2

I remember seeing you join FiM (Friendship is Magic forum).

Welcome to this site too, I guess.

Yeah, I signed up there but the layout wasn't very intuitive for me. A friend recommended this place to me so I'll probably make this my home. Nice to see folks here from both forums though. Hope to see you around!  :grin:  

• Brohoof 2

welcome to the forums I hope you enjoy your time here it seems you have met a lot of the community already if you ever need anything or just to chat don't hesitate to pm me *offers cake from sugar cube corner and cider from applejacks farm*

• Brohoof 2

sig-4493311.sig-4482850.sig-4473902.sig-

Dreambiscuit Welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.   :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 1

I write romantic screwball comedies (which can become a tragedy when they come out wrong!) I also have my 'bad mood' projects which include a very cynical superhero story, and some very dark crime comedy. 

Thanks for the welcome! Great avatar by the way.

Yoo I got to scope some of that superhero!

Thanks! I got it commissioned by Koi-chan. 

• Brohoof 2

sig-4495218.sig-4493311.sig-4482850.sig-

Dreambiscuit Welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.   :fluttershy: 

Thank you, Icy Wind! A very lovely welcome! We're gonna get along fine!  :pinkie:

Yoo I got to scope some of that superhero!

Thanks! I got it commissioned by Koi-chan. 

The superhero thing is a long-standing work in progress. It's about 1/3 done. It's about an asinine wannabe who tries to use super powers to impress a girl. It doesn't work, but it gets him in deep with some real supers that aren't so nice. Then the plot thickens...

• Brohoof 3

Thank you so much! I've already met so many lovely new friends here and I've only just begun! There's so much I want to do here, it's like trying to eat the whole cake in one bite. Not easy but I'll give it a good try!  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1