The Weather Thread

Sunlight

12 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle97 said:

Gonna feel like fall next week. 

I put a 'sad' bohoof on that but then, it might be a good thing! Maybe you want that! :blink:

Boston UK — shaping up to be same as yesterday, no wind. Or hardly any.

• Brohoof 1

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

It has been horrifically hot for like forever now. Hundreds and sunny every single day. Considering I find the 70s to be too warm, this is far too much for me to handle.

Today we had a random storm in the evening when I went out to eat. lol. Still remained blazing hot nevertheless.

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

Currently it’s in the upper 70s with partial clouds. We had that little tiff with the tropical storm a few days ago, which was unusual for around here, and everyone really overreacted to it, but it was just a storm. We got a lot of rain but I’ve honestly seen worse.

• Brohoof 1

It's been dreary most of the day today. Finally cooling down.

"Never give up, because you can't succeed if you don't even try." - Personal Motto

"Anything worth doing has risks. Believe me, this is worth doing." Hortense-Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 2
:umad::yeahno::fiery::wub::ph34r::fluttershy::squee::sealed::yay::icwudt::pinkie::okiedokieloki:^_^:adorkable::love::orly::sunbutt::D:unamused::rarity::mellow:

Still sunny intervals, not as hot as it has been, so good. Occasional 'showers' which are actually monumentally slashing down for half an hour! Supposed to again this afternoon (Sunday). As I type: cloudy with sunny spells, 17 Celcius, westerly gusting 16. Boston UK.

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

It’s 96 degrees and it’s dry. Thank goodness for air conditioning. 

13°C. Gloomy weather with a bit of rain. It is the last day of winter, so I won't complain this time. :p

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.