Hello everypony :D

SapphireMoon

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Poniverse

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A friend of mine kept bugging me to watch an episode, so i did and it was the best choice i've made ^_^

Well my name is Sapphire Moon but a lot of people call me Sapphy for short ^_^ i'm a gamer I sometimes do charity livestreams from time to time when i actually have time for it :3 since i work 2 jobs, i'm just a very chill kind of person that respects everypony, I can be very shy at first but once i get used to talking with you, it will be hard for me to stop talking :3 (sometimes cuddles ensue) so if anyone wants to chill and game together hit me up with a message! :3

P.s I actually forgot i had this account since i've been busy so much but I should be fine now :3

Edited by SapphireMoon
  • Brohoof 5

Hi there! I myself got into the show the same way you did, a freind kept bugging me! So welcome to the mlp fourms, if you should ever want or need anything just pm me, I would be more than happy to help

• Brohoof 3

Hey there Sapphy, its nice to meet you! My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around   :)  '''

• Brohoof 2

rsz_11mane_six.png

Welcome to MLPFourms!

dw2JxtB.png

If you have any questions about the site and it's features, or experience any technical issues, feel free to post them in our Site Questions & Tech Support forum!
Every Friday night, a bunch of us hang out right over on Equestria.TV and watch movies! You can vote on what movies right here on the forums!
Then, every Saturday, we gather in the CMC Clubhouse to watch the new MLP:FiM episode air!
And, of course, we would love to hear your Feedback & Suggestions for the community!

• Brohoof 1

sig-4501351.sig-4498745.sig-4493311.sig-

Sapphy Welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.   :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 2

img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-

'Make me your Queen'

Sig by Wheatley