Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thirty Years (reboot + anthro) Rp

The Pixelated Pony

(edited)

https://mlpforums.com/topic/151622-thirty-years-reboot-anthro/#entry4509352(ooc)

"c'mon mrs sword one more push!"  A female voice was heard followed by a male one "c'mon honey you can do it." seconds later the sound of crying filled the room as the nurse held a Small yellow foal with a few short red hairs on her head. the foal was handed over to her mother who held it lovingly. "hello little girl... how are you?" the foal laughed adorably. "your daddy and I have been talking about your name. what do you think about Sparkle?" she said tickling her child's chin. after a few more minuets the three left the hospital and went down to the station boarding a subway train un-aware of the danger heading for Equestria... 

Edited by The Pixelated Pony

Redwood was cleaning her gun in her barracks at the nearby military base. Things had been tense lately, as there had been rumors of some kind of attack heading their way soon. Redwood didn't take much stock in rumors, but she kept on her guard anyways.

(edited)

@@crispy fries

(secret military bunker - Equestrian desert 11:30)

ponies working the radar deep below the ground hear an alarm the radar show's one incoming missile, then two, then three until the entire radar filled with little red dots heading into Equestrian airspace "it's a drill... it has to be... they wouldn't..." one of the stallions told himself. "shit... this is actually happening! GET SOMEONE DOWN HERE AND DO IT NOW!" he yelled out to one of the security guards.  

Redwood heard several sirens suddenly go off. She was up in a flash, running down to the fallout shelter with the rest of the base. It had finally happened. She didn't think that she would have lived to see this day, but now the world was crashing down around her.

(edited)

@@Ethan Sawyer

Sparkle's mom heard the sirens and Sparkle began to cry she didn't know what was actually happening but the noise's scared her. across Equestria ponies stopped and looked to the skies praying to whatever higher force they believed in that this wasn't the end they had feared. in air bases bombers were scrambled and missiles were launched if Equestria was going down by celestia so were their enemies. the subway train continued to travel through the tunnels nearing 23rd street. Sparkle's mom held Sparkle close. "don't worry sweetie it'll all be over soon..." she said attempting to tell her daughter that the sirens were a drill and they didn't have to worry in actual fact it would be over soon. just not in the way she meant it...

(edited)

I lay on the ceiling of a train, eyes closed, completely invisible, simply listening to the sirens and general carnage from the surface from the bombs dropping. It was horrible what was going on above ground, but nothing I could do could fix it. I looked down and saw families cowering in fear, parents holding their children. I wish I could have done something, gone back in time to fix it all, but I lost a piece of the device. In a volcano. It was gone.

There was nothing to be done.

Edited by Ethan Sawyer

(edited)

@@Ethan Sawyer

A bomb dropped close to 23rd street collapsing the tunnel. the train hit the rubble and ploughed through the station wedging the front train car in the stairs before the rest of the train piled up behind it in a twisted heap of metal and limbs. more bombs and missiles landed wiping out the nearby town of ponyvill and it's inhabitants. a truck piled high with scrap metal flipped and sealed the entrance to 23rd street and everything went black. a distant crying could be heard Sparkle was trapped in the arms of her dead mother she looked for anyone who could help but they were all occupied with piecing together what had happened. their lives were over everything and everyone they ever knew had taken a ballistic missile to the face they didn't care about a small child when they had their own problems...

A bomb dropped close to 23rd street collapsing the tunnel. the train hit the rubble and ploughed through the station wedging the front train car in the stairs before the rest of the train piled up behind it in a twisted heap of metal and limbs. more bombs and missiles landed wiping out the nearby town of ponyvill and it's inhabitants. a truck piled high with scrap metal flipped and sealed the entrance to 23rd street and everything went black. a distant crying could be heard Sparkle was trapped in the arms of her dead mother she looked for anyone who could help but they were all occupied with piecing together what had happened. their lives were over everything and everyone they ever knew had taken a ballistic missile to the face they didn't care about a small child when they had their own problems...

I was flung forward, the gravity spell causing me to slide along the ceiling of the car and my suit's invisibility to shut down. As soon as we had stopped moving, the entire place went dark. Which meant no fires has been caused. I opened my eyes and it was pitch black. With a quick flick of my wrist, a small torch came on from my hand and I looked around, looking for any survivors. What I saw instead was piles of bodies. "Is anyone still alive?" I called out, hoping for there to be at least one.

Redwood could hear booming off in the distance. It was faint, but noticeable. This truly was the end, and all she could do is sit there and ride it out, hoping that death and nuclear fire would not come for her. Hopefully, this bunker would not be her tomb.

I was flung forward, the gravity spell causing me to slide along the ceiling of the car and my suit's invisibility to shut down. As soon as we had stopped moving, the entire place went dark. Which meant no fires has been caused. I opened my eyes and it was pitch black. With a quick flick of my wrist, a small torch came on from my hand and I looked around, looking for any survivors. What I saw instead was piles of bodies. "Is anyone still alive?" I called out, hoping for there to be at least one.

Sparkle spoke her first words after hearing the voices of her dead parents in her head. "M...mommy?" She said shaking her mom's arm. "M...mom?" She curled up crying in between her dead parents "please don't be..." she said before crying again. "The next train on *krack fizzle* will be arriving at *static*" reapeted on an endless loop from the PA system. more chaos ensued outside the missiles  had stopped landing and the explosions had been replaced with gun fire... 

Sparkle spoke her first words after hearing the voices of her dead parents in her head. "M...mommy?" She said shaking her mom's arm. "M...mom?" She curled up crying in between her dead parents "please don't be..." she said before crying again. "The next train on *krack fizzle* will be arriving at *static*" reapeted on an endless loop from the PA system. more chaos ensued outside the missiles  had stopped landing and the explosions had been replaced with gun fire... 

I heard a voice below me and my hand instantly shot in that direction, lighting up a small girl, surrounded by what I could only assume are her dead parents. I carefully dropped down onto the train floor and knelt down next to the girl. "Hey, we need to go."

I heard a voice below me and my hand instantly shot in that direction, lighting up a small girl, surrounded by what I could only assume are her dead parents. I carefully dropped down onto the train floor and knelt down next to the girl. "Hey, we need to go."

Sparkle yelped and recoiled scared of this strange woman in front of her, talking to her. "h-hello?" she replied nervously to this strange woman who had dropped from the ceiling. Sparkle didn't have much choice her parents being dead but she still turned to her mom and asked. "c-can I go with her?" her mom's head fell forwards like a nod and Sparkle gave her corpse a quick hug before going with Scarlett  

Sparkle yelped and recoiled scared of this strange woman in front of her, talking to her. "h-hello?" she replied nervously to this strange woman who had dropped from the ceiling. Sparkle didn't have much choice her parents being dead but she still turned to her mom and asked. "c-can I go with her?" her mom's head fell forwards like a nod and Sparkle gave her corpse a quick hug before going with Scarlett  

I felt awful inside when the little girl tried to talk to her mum. And then the corpse nodded. In an attempt to play along with it, I bent down to the corpse and said "I'll keep her safe."

I stood up again, took off a glove and held out my hand, waiting for the girl to take it.

I felt awful inside when the little girl tried to talk to her mum. And then the corpse nodded. In an attempt to play along with it, I bent down to the corpse and said "I'll keep her safe."

I stood up again, took off a glove and held out my hand, waiting for the girl to take it.

Sparkle took Scarlett's hand and waved bye to her mom. she heard groaning from the other train cars as more people slowly awoke in their steel tombs "saaaafffffeeeee s.a.f.e safe!" Sparkle said thinking about what the word meant even in the post apocalypse she was young children were still curious.

Sparkle took Scarlett's hand and waved bye to her mom. she heard groaning from the other train cars as more people slowly awoke in their steel tombs "saaaafffffeeeee s.a.f.e safe!" Sparkle said thinking about what the word meant even in the post apocalypse she was young children were still curious.

I handed the glove to the child and said "What's your name?" as I let her towards the back of the train. When we got to the end of the carriage, I picked her up so she wasn't crawling over dead or fatally injured people. I carried her out the back of the train and onto the rails, but it was pitch black. I put the kid down and handed her the glove I had taken off earlier. "Put this on."

I handed the glove to the child and said "What's your name?" as I let her towards the back of the train. When we got to the end of the carriage, I picked her up so she wasn't crawling over dead or fatally injured people. I carried her out the back of the train and onto the rails, but it was pitch black. I put the kid down and handed her the glove I had taken off earlier. "Put this on."

"S-sparkle..." Sparkle said putting the glove on and listening to the quiet hum of the third and fourth rails as electricity still surged through them. there was a light approaching them even when they weren't moving and a loud rattling sound could be heard as the light got closer, and closer 

"S-sparkle..." Sparkle said putting the glove on and listening to the quiet hum of the third and fourth rails as electricity still surged through them. there was a light approaching them even when they weren't moving and a loud rattling sound could be heard as the light got closer, and closer 

"Hello Sparkle, I'm Scarlett" I said as I led her forward, but then I noticed something. And that something, was a train. "Hold on!" I said as I quickly grabbed Sparkle and held her against the wall, covering her with myself and using a small amount of magic to hold us to the wall as suddenly there was a train speeding past us.

"Hello Sparkle, I'm Scarlett" I said as I led her forward, but then I noticed something. And that something, was a train. "Hold on!" I said as I quickly grabbed Sparkle and held her against the wall, covering her with myself and using a small amount of magic to hold us to the wall as suddenly there was a train speeding past us.

Sparkle screamed slightly as the train passed them and hit their train with a loud "BANG!" and a fireball engulfed the tunnel Sparkle took several deep breaths and looked around the train was on fire and blocked the tunnel to 23rd street their only way to go was in the direction the runaway train came from

(edited)

Sparkle screamed slightly as the train passed them and hit their train with a loud "BANG!" and a fireball engulfed the tunnel Sparkle took several deep breaths and looked around the train was on fire and blocked the tunnel to 23rd street their only way to go was in the direction the runaway train came from

I carried on covering the small girl with my body until I thought it was safe to move again. I took her hand and said "Let's go." before raising up my other hand to light up the way. The torch on the girl's glove came on as well. "Use that so you can see. We need to get out of here before that fire eats up all our air."

Edited by Ethan Sawyer

I carried on covering the small girl with my body until I thought it was safe to move again. I took her hand and said "Let's go." before raising up my other hand to light up the way. The torch on the girl's glove came on as well. "Use that so you can see. We need to get out of here before that fire eats up all our air."

Sparkle nodded and tightened her grip on Scarlett's hand. "w-wh*cough*where are we going?" she said inhaling some smoke from the raging fire behind them."mrs Scarlett... I'm scared" she said looking around for any survivors "I-I want my mommy!" she cried as gunshot's got closer 

Sparkle nodded and tightened her grip on Scarlett's hand. "w-wh*cough*where are we going?" she said inhaling some smoke from the raging fire behind them."mrs Scarlett... I'm scared" she said looking around for any survivors "I-I want my mommy!" she cried as gunshot's got closer 

I'd usually just cloak and walk through, but I had a kid to talk care of now. I couldn't just leave her. "Your mommy won't be coming sweetie" she said, bending down "But we need to get to safety. I know a placer, a bunker, and if we can make it there we will be safe. Can you walk or do you want me to carry you?"

I'd usually just cloak and walk through, but I had a kid to talk care of now. I couldn't just leave her. "Your mommy won't be coming sweetie" she said, bending down "But we need to get to safety. I know a placer, a bunker, and if we can make it there we will be safe. Can you walk or do you want me to carry you?"

Bullets came flying at the two as the armed people rounded the corner. Sparkle was shot in the leg and screamed in pain and began to cry. luckily the tunnel above the attackers gave way and a bus crashed through it crushing the attackers before they could kill the girls

Bullets came flying at the two as the armed people rounded the corner. Sparkle was shot in the leg and screamed in pain and began to cry. luckily the tunnel above the attackers gave way and a bus crashed through it crushing the attackers before they could kill the girls

"How awfully convenient" I muttered to myself before bending down and checking the girls leg. "We'll have to deal with that later, but for now" I take off her belt and tie it around her leg above the wound. I pick her up and start running towards the location of the bunker.

(edited)

"How awfully convenient" I muttered to myself before bending down and checking the girls leg. "We'll have to deal with that later, but for now" I take off her belt and tie it around her leg above the wound. I pick her up and start running towards the location of the bunker.

Sparkle was moaning in agony her leg was limp and possibly broken. After a few minuets of walking they reached the outside world. Immediately infront of them was a derailed train, bodies protruded from every place they could, In the distance a collapsed highway revealed one thing a tall flagpole with a tattered Equestrian flag fluttering in the radioactive winds