Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Doing Drawing Requests :)

Sea Star ^3^

Hiya!

I'm just a regular 'artist' with too much time on her hands and the ability to draw kinda well. I can do one OC or canon pony a day for anyone who asks! :) Just request the pose and character and I'll draw it!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you be willing to take a shot at my pony OC, Wolf Tracks? If so, it would be much appreciated. Thank you and please take your time.

:grin:

Reference:

post-14906-0-96226000-1463637836_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Could you pleas draw my oc silk shine??

The second pic (hand drawn one) is a more acurate one of how I want her to look but the first one has much better collors and she looks just so awesome in that one :D

You can draw her in any pose you like, as long as it's not her talking or something because she's mute.

Edited by Summer Breeze

i was wondering if you could do my oc for me. looks like fluttershy with headphones prettymuch just click on my profile pic any pose go nuts let your imagination go free and if its not too much trouble could you do a disco background maybe if you can that is

is it free

Of course!

Okay, I am officially holding on any other drawings requests until further notice, and everyone that already asked for one will be getting it very, very soon! Thanks :).

Not sure if you can get to this, but can you draw Sleepy Hollow? She resides in my signature.

Of course! Such a beautiful name!

Sure I'll give you a little somthing to have a go at :D

here:

Here's the basic sketch! It will be colored, shaded, and digitalized, but I just wanted your opinion on the pose and face now so I can fix it before it gets finalized. Sorry about the bad picture, all I have is my iPad right now. :3

Would you be willing to take a shot at my pony OC, Wolf Tracks? If so, it would be much appreciated. Thank you and please take your time.

:grin:

Reference:

Here's the basic sketch! It will be colored, shaded, and digitalized, but I just wanted your opinion on the pose and face now so I can fix it before it gets finalized. Sorry about the bad picture, all I have is my iPad right now. :3 Thank you for being so kind! :D

Doing these in order by the way! So first come first serve, and that is the order the pictures and sketches will be posted! I will try to get out as many as I can a day! Thank you for your patience!

Could you pleas draw my oc silk shine??

The second pic (hand drawn one) is a more acurate one of how I want her to look but the first one has much better collors and she looks just so awesome in that one :D

You can draw her in any pose you like, as long as it's not her talking or something because she's mute.

Here's the basic sketch! It will be colored, shaded, and digitalized, but I just wanted your opinion on the pose and face now so I can fix it before it gets finalized. Sorry about the bad picture, all I have is my iPad right now. :3 Cute OC BTW. :)

Are you able to do this OC for me please? Her name is Starshine if you're interested. http://m.imgur.com/a/IrIU2

Here's the basic sketch! It will be colored, shaded, and digitalized, but I just wanted your opinion on the pose and face now so I can fix it before it gets finalized. Sorry about the bad picture, all I have is my iPad right now. :3 I feel like the back might be a bit too long, so I'll shorten it up just a little when I finalize it. :D

post-38464-0-59357700-1464147610_thumb.jpeg

post-38464-0-60407100-1464147764_thumb.jpeg

post-38464-0-01704300-1464147916_thumb.jpeg

post-38464-0-02909300-1464148833_thumb.jpg

Of course!

Okay, I am officially holding on any other drawings requests until further notice, and everyone that already asked for one will be getting it very, very soon! Thanks :).

Here's the basic sketch! It will be colored, shaded, and digitalized, but I just wanted your opinion on the pose and face now so I can fix it before it gets finalized. Sorry about the bad picture, all I have is my iPad right now. :3

Here's the basic sketch! It will be colored, shaded, and digitalized, but I just wanted your opinion on the pose and face now so I can fix it before it gets finalized. Sorry about the bad picture, all I have is my iPad right now. :3 Thank you for being so kind! :D

Doing these in order by the way! So first come first serve, and that is the order the pictures and sketches will be posted! I will try to get out as many as I can a day! Thank you for your patience!

Here's the basic sketch! It will be colored, shaded, and digitalized, but I just wanted your opinion on the pose and face now so I can fix it before it gets finalized. Sorry about the bad picture, all I have is my iPad right now. :3 Cute OC BTW. :)

Here's the basic sketch! It will be colored, shaded, and digitalized, but I just wanted your opinion on the pose and face now so I can fix it before it gets finalized. Sorry about the bad picture, all I have is my iPad right now. :3 I feel like the back might be a bit too long, so I'll shorten it up just a little when I finalize it. :D

I like the looks of her, can't wait to see the final picture. :D

Sure I'll give you a little somthing to have a go at :D

here:

Mentis, I feel like the head might be a little small so I'll perfect it when I finalize it. :)

Mentis, I feel like the head might be a little small so I'll perfect it when I finalize it. :)

And by that I mean on my drawing/sketch thing. :)

I like the looks of her, can't wait to see the final picture. :D

Thank you, thank you! I'll see that I get to her as soon as possible. :D

Any chance you could take a shot at Scarlett please :P

She's in my signature.

Here's the basic sketch! It will be colored, shaded, and digitalized, but I just wanted your opinion on the pose and face now so I can fix it before it gets finalized. Sorry about the bad picture, all I have is my iPad right now. :3 I feel like I didn't know what to do for the pose, so maybe if you could give me a good idea I could change it to something better? Thanks- I was just kinda stuck with this one. She's so cute!! :D (Also, excuse the bad cutie mark XD).

Can you draw my OC, Dynamo Pad? The pose can be anything.

Here's the basic sketch! It will be colored, shaded, and digitalized, but I just wanted your opinion on the pose and face now so I can fix it before it gets finalized. Sorry about the bad picture, all I have is my iPad right now. :3 I love your OC so much! I'll make sure to make the speech bubble better and the letters more pixelly when I do the final drawing but for now, that's all I've got. :)

Alright guys, that's it for the night, starting up tomorrow with the sketch for Sweet Pen's OC and probably doing the rest after that. Have a good rest of your night (or day, wherever you live :) ).

post-38464-0-06450200-1464149887_thumb.jpg

post-38464-0-90153500-1464150329_thumb.jpg

@

Wow, these all look wonderful! Thank you so much for drawing my OC up! Everything looks great so far, but I do have some questions/altercations.

:adorkable:

1. The mouth looks alright, but something a bit more serious would work as well. (Whatever works best for you)
  2. Wolf Tracks wears black bands around all of her feet.
  3. Wolf Tracks has two blue piercings on each ear.
  4. I noticed a slight cut off by her neck.

post-14906-0-60924900-1464151310.jpg

(edited)

@

Wow, these all look wonderful! Thank you so much for drawing my OC up! Everything looks great so far, but I do have some questions/altercations.

• The mouth looks alright, but something a bit more serious would work as well. (Whatever works best for you)
  • Wolf Tracks wears black bands around all of her feet.
  • Wolf Tracks has two blue piercings on each ear.
  • I noticed a slight cut off by her neck.

Of course! Thank you!

1. I fixed the mouth to a more serious expression. :)

2. Thanks for pointing that out! I must have missed it when drawing her.

3. Missed that too! Added. :D

4. Shoulder, but a very badly drawn one. I fixed it so it looks a little better. XD

Hope this clears it all up! Anything else, just reply!

I included the new photo :). Thank you so much for circling the things for me too!

@,

that Stance is a OK with me mate.

Alrightyroo- I'll get it done for you ASAP! Cool OC btw! :D

@

• The mouth looks alright, but something a bit more serious would work as well. (Whatever works best for you)
  • Wolf Tracks wears black bands around all of her feet.
  • Wolf Tracks has two blue piercings on each ear.
  • I noticed a slight cut off by her neck.

Whoops, did the wrong kind of earrings- fixed it. :)

post-38464-0-57217000-1464152321_thumb.jpg

post-38464-0-59271000-1464152638_thumb.jpg

Edited by seastarpone

@

That all looks amazing. However, if you glance at the original reference of her, you can see that her piercings are more of studs than small hoops. Other than that, she looks super good. You really captured her expression excellently!

@

That all looks amazing. However, if you glance at the original reference of her, you can see that her piercings are more of studs than small hoops. Other than that, she looks super good. You really captured her expression excellently!

Yep- just fixed it, realized it as soon as I went back to the reference! I swear, my mind is getting me today! Hopefully I can get all these sketches done so I can start coloring, shading, and digitalizing yours! Thanks for all of the sweet comments!

Of course! Okay, I am officially holding on any other drawings requests until further notice, and everyone that already asked for one will be getting it very, very soon! Thanks :).

Here's the basic sketch! It will be colored, shaded, and digitalized, but I just wanted your opinion on the pose and face now so I can fix it before it gets finalized. Sorry about the bad picture, all I have is my iPad right now. :3 Thank you for being so kind! :DDoing these in order by the way! So first come first serve, and that is the order the pictures and sketches will be posted! I will try to get out as many as I can a day! Thank you for your patience!

Whoa, she looks so cute! The only thing is that the part of the hair comming from the tied up spot should be a bit longer. But other then that I absolutely love her, really really really cute one :D

Whoa, she looks so cute! The only thing is that the part of the hair comming from the tied up spot should be a bit longer. But other then that I absolutely love her, really really really cute one :D

Alright, it will be fixed! Thank you! :)