Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request looking for my oc to be drawn

AriaTheLovely

Hello everybody I was looking for anybody who would be willing to draw my mlp oc for free I know that's a lot to ask for, but I just don't have the money right now I will credit you when I use the picture and a link will also be provided to your other works if you have one information on her will be below if you need anymore references just let me know thank you everypony.  O one last thing I am going to leave attachments of how I want her mane and tail to be exactly its a reference picture for her mane and tail curls its just how I want the curls to be and I am also attaching another picture of her body color and her mane and tail color.

My MLP OC

Oc Race: she is an alicorn

Body Color: white

Eye Color: blue with light pink hearts in them (will be shown below)

Mane and Tail Type: wavy/curly

Mane and Tail color:hot pink and baby pink (it will be shown in the attachments below)

Cutie Mark: heart inside of a gold crown with a fern around it (I will show it in a attachment below)

The top picture is how I want her mane and tail curls the picture below that one is the color of her body and her mane and tail colors. I can't draw ponies well so I had to make them on the pony creator and doll divine I don't own them.But some of the pictures are mine which are the eyes and cutiemark

Attached Thumbnails

(edited)

Thank you soo much. I love it. I think you did an amazing job on her. She looks how I imagined her ^^ .I could never do that well on my mouse. :wub:

Edited by demonwolfspirit