Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst hater you've ever met

Grtxkkyz

(edited)

reality - none

internet - ricksatan972 reasons: no grammar, no real reasons, is a 12 year old and is plain stupid.

may i need to say anymore?

also video of his stupidity

(Video)

I would say that he was faking all this but this is the same site that someone once told me "You need facts to back up your opinions." So I don't know he might be totally serious some people are really that dumb.

Edited by Rappy0

(edited)

I've only met one hater IRL and I never even talked to him. It was in class and while we were in the computer lab I had a window with MLP. The guy came over to me and said "Oh my God you actually watch that kiddy $h**?" I just ignored him but he just tells everyone that I'm a gay little boy who watches My Little Pony to the whole class like he's a comedian or something.

Sorry guys but I hate him. In my hometown, bronies aren't really common at all.

Edited by Lady Rainicorn
  • Brohoof 1

I've only met one hater IRL and I never even talked to him. It was in class and while we were in the computer lab I had a window with MLP. The guy came over to me and said "Oh my God you actually watch that kiddy $h**?" I just ignored him but he just tells everyone that I'm a gay little boy who watches My Little Pony to the whole class like he's a comedian or something.

Sorry guys but I hate him. In my hometown, bronies aren't really common at all.

Look, I'm not one to hate others, but if he's honestly going around saying that you're gay because you watch My Little Pony, I really don't blame you. That behavior is immature and unfitting of someone his age. He needs to learn to grow up. He reminds me of a guy who goes to my college, although that guy actually has gotten on good terms with me and told me he really doesn't care that I like My Little Pony, he just likes teasing me for it.

• Brohoof 1

Some YouTuber named Onsube.

I made an extremely stupid comment about how Pony Thread Simulator stereotypes bronies, and he decided to say the stereotypes (That all bronies clop) are true, even if I wasn't one. I tried to say that he was getting misinformation, and he decided to say I am part of the stereotype. I then decided to reveal that I was asexual. He then said I was an idiot hipster who pretends to be asexual. (I am a hipster, so i'm not offended by the hipster part.) He says "Asexuality is impossible because humans exist to reproduce." I don't remember my responses after that, and I do remember hating myself for responding after that. I should have just left.

He not stupid, you see it impossible to be stupid becouse human need to think to exist

I think for me to be (fat, arab and anime fan) use to hate :-)

You all new to thes life

Just calm dawn and ignor the trolls

I haven't received any hate in reality for being a brony.  Not many people know, but those who know are accepting of it.  I guess I'm lucky in that respect.

It seems like a lot of hate comes from the internet, which makes sense.  People act tough when they can remain anonymous.  I bet half the hate wouldn't happen if these people were met face to face.  The best thing is to ignore them, but I know that can be easier said than done. 

• Brohoof 1

Worst hater?

I'd have to say almost every single hater that's on the Equestria Girls board right this minute.

Yeah yeah I know it's not exactly what you had in mind with your question, OP, but it's the only real answer I can come up with at this second.

thats an easy one... myself of course! I mean I really hate a lot of things and I rant about it but luckily no body cares too much about it :)

• 4 weeks later...

The worst hater I have ever met... So, I had a very good friend that I met over Xbox Live many years ago. We were the best of friends. And after awhile we started to get into fights. (This was long before I was a brony.) I was worried at first but then I realized we were fighting because we were good enough friends to fight, we were bros. I thought that nothing could change that. One day one of our mutual friends changed his name to DERPY HVVS on Xbox Live. My friend said that it was the gayest name ever when he found out what it meant. I found out too, but I was just the littlest bit curious. I looked into it. and 3 days later I had watched all 3 seasons. I had joined the herd. Well, I kept it a secret for awhile but then I tiold him about a month later. He said I was gay and that I should kill myself. He than deleted me as a friend from Steam, Xbox Live, Skype, etc. We haven't talked since then and I am honestly better off without him anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

The closest thing to a hater I ever encountered was one time I was sitting in history class and a guy saw my Rarity necklace and asked "Why are you into that stuff?" He didn't really say it in a derogatory way so I ignored him

Edited by DITR