Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst hater you've ever met

Grtxkkyz

Who's the worst hater you've ever met???.I haven't meet a very bad one yet,but there are lots of them in many forums i've been,trolling,prodding and attacking us for what we like.We are bronies in shark infested waters,don't you think???

• Brohoof 1

Well, one of the only haters I've met was my friend IRL, and HE wasn't that bad, if I do say so myself.

All he basically does is make jokes about guys who like MLP, and the occasion "disapproving" look when he sees my Pinkie Pie phone background.

Probably my older brother. Though i'm unsure if he's serious, joking, or both. I think it's a mix of both. He doesn't like what i've done to me computer (so... much... ponies...), and doesn't like to see me watching the show, but the way his responses are i'm fairly certain it's mostly joke and only partial serious. Anyway it doesn't really bug me. Haven't met a really bad hater yet either, thankfully.

I've only met one and I mocked them tolerated them out of the computer lab. When he came back I taped pony pictures to his backpack.

• Brohoof 10

I linked my friend IRL to Lesson Zero and told him to watch the entire thing. He just skipped through it and apparently saw only the lame-r parts.

Now he likes to make fun of ponies irl, though I just make fun of him back for liking American Idol and the Hunger Games.

The reason he didn't like Lesson Zero: "it was just some pony talking to herself, how is that supposed to be funny"

Yup.

Other than that I haven't really met any real haters.

My "friend" claims that he has seen "15 minutes of one episode but could't take it's pure idiocrasy anymore." Then he'll rip on me amd my other friends about how we are gay, the show is gay, it's fans are gay, and how we are wasting our lives on a little girl's show.

Then i bitch slapped him.

What, I said I loved and tolerated him.

• Brohoof 1

I was once discussing about Warhammer and some freaking idiot jumped in and started spewing freaking pony pictures and acted butt-hurt when I said it did not belong into the thread in question.

He then continued to personally attack everyone on the thread by name for liking a "Gory and inhumanizing" things.

Further down the line, I saw few of his posts in a pony thread approximately stating how he "Showed those ******** what's what." and how "Everyone should just stop liking ponies and start harassing other people if they don't."

So.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

TheBansheeBomb

Basically this kid:

he's about a month older now, ((from the maturity in his comments))

and he goes on "The Top 10 pony videos of _______ 2012" and goes to the videos linked on the description, he then spams the videos with retarded posts, about how embarrassing the Brony community is, and how we are talent less etc...

**typical conversation with him**

TheBansheeBomb-

Can someone tell me why bronies are proud of their fanbase? I would be humiliated if i was a member of a community that considered this their best work?

Anonymous Brony-

If you think that this is it, You know nothing

TheBansheeBomb-

Well excuse me for not being pathetic enough to actually find the best horse video. But if you are such an expert on the subject how about you share your great knowledge and tell me which video you consider the best.

etc......

Anonymous Brony-

So let me get this straight, You find ONE "horse video", Deside that it's the best for no reason, and then you start bitching about it just because you don't like it, *hug*, you really need one if you're getting mad about something like that.

And about my favorite: "One does not simply choose a favorite MLP video".

But I would highly recommend "PONIES The Anthology".

Here it is: /watch?v=2Tjb14VoWjg

Edited by Berryzoid
  • Brohoof 1

This guy on the other forum I go one called Mr. Fahrenheit,

He used to be a Brony until the more "Eccentric" Bronys made him leave the herd,

Now he hates on Ponys all the time,

But I get revenge by calling him "Nate" a Name he hates.

He is really annoying.

TheBansheeBomb

Basically this kid:

he's about a month older now, ((from the maturity in his comments))

and he goes on "The Top 10 pony videos of _______ 2012" and goes to the videos linked on the description, he then spams the videos with retarded posts, about how embarrassing the Brony community is, and how we are talent less etc...

**typical conversation with him**

TheBansheeBomb-

Can someone tell me why bronies are proud of their fanbase? I would be humiliated if i was a member of a community that considered this their best work?

Anonymous Brony-

If you think that this is it, You know nothing

TheBansheeBomb-

Well excuse me for not being pathetic enough to actually find the best horse video. But if you are such an expert on the subject how about you share your great knowledge and tell me which video you consider the best.

etc......

:blink: ... wow... just, wow. I only had to watch about 20 seconds before I knew this little punk was a grade 'A' d'bag! I mean, seriously kid? You thought that by adding "XD" to "Angry Video Game Nerd," people wouldn't think you're not ripping off an infinitessimally better Internet reviewer than you? REALLY? Well, have fun trolling and ripping other people off you talentless hack!!! :angry:

Anyway, concerning the thread question itself, I haven't met any haters yet personally, and I hopefully won't. However, I hope that if I ever do I'll have the courage to proudly stand up for this show!!! G4 PONIES 4EVER!!!! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

The whining haters (only knows how to type swearing words) or the smart haters (actually can build some decent argument on why grown men shouldn't watch any FiM)?

There was this man from another forum who once spammed a pony thread with ludicrous spam until a global moderator forced to lock the entire thread, while the real culprit went untouched. Lucky bastard

(edited)

Don't really know to many haters. Because nobody really knows I am a Brony aside from my parents. Sure, you could kinda tell on my face book but you can't really tell. I think the worst was when someone said I liked to have sex with little girls because I liked the show.

Edited by RainbowDashFan