Starbound

(edited)
  • Fox News: "Fair and Balanced!" *rimshot!*
  • Diet Coke: "You are what you drink!"
  • Google: "Don't be evil."
  • Microsoft and Apple: "It just works"
  • Ubuntu: "Linux for Human Beings"
  • Toyota: "Moving forward."
  • Sony: "PSP: It's like a nut you can play with outside." (wtf?...)
  • Elf Bowling Trailer: "Don't miss out, grab your balls. Bowling balls, that is!", "and the most downloaded game ever on AOL!" (You know what, screw it, I'm posting the whole thing. Dont worry, the sequel never happen)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzZ40xIG2qg

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

Commercial: "Joy is a gift..."

Me: "Mmm.. not necessarily, but it can be."

Commercial: "...and this is the box it comes in." *displays McDonald's box*

Me: ".........Really?!"

I don't know why that gets on my nerves so much... >.>

I forgot to mention Six Flags changing from the original and somewhat creative "More Flags, More Fun" campaign to the utterly generic "Go Big". Reminds me why I'm more of a fan of Cedar Fair parks.

• Brohoof 1

• 9 years later...
On 2014-04-04 at 12:42 AM, Megas said:

The Nintendo DS

"Touching is good"

It’s still this, though the thing wound up being Nintendo’s best selling console so it must’ve done something right 

A local bank has "Fraud is here and so are we" on a yellow/black background. It seems so daunting, like rather than protecting you from fraud they're teaming up with it. :blink:

I'm going to give a political slogan, but I have no intention of posting in a political context.

DeSantis's "Make America Florida"

CRINGE, so cringe. Like it's just ripping off of Trump's slogan but then makes it even worse. Like using Florida in that grammatical sense is absurd. The slogan comes off as extremely lazy and like "Seriously? You're going with that?" Now I don't know if it is actually his official slogan.

Also, what happens in Florida can stay in Florida. It is perhaps the most undesirable state in the USA for me. Also it's hated so much that a poll of which states hate which states the most shows Florida hating itself more than any other state. :ButtercupLaugh: Nope, we definitely DON'T want to "Florida" the rest of the US.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2023-05-07 at 10:12 AM, Envy said:

I'm going to give a political slogan, but I have no intention of posting in a political context.

DeSantis's "Make America Florida"

CRINGE, so cringe. Like it's just ripping off of Trump's slogan but then makes it even worse. Like using Florida in that grammatical sense is absurd. The slogan comes off as extremely lazy and like "Seriously? You're going with that?" Now I don't know if it is actually his official slogan.

Also, what happens in Florida can stay in Florida. It is perhaps the most undesirable state in the USA for me. Also it's hated so much that a poll of which states hate which states the most shows Florida hating itself more than any other state. :ButtercupLaugh: Nope, we definitely DON'T want to "Florida" the rest of the US.

I think being like Florida is the last thing anyone wants if it means getting pummeled by The Mouse lol

Edited by Megas