Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced World of Warcraft Roleplay! - OPEN FOR ALL!

Your Nightly Spectre

Hey there traveler!

xXOFcng.jpg

So, I figured that in spirit of the new Warcraft movie I would create this roleplay which I've been wanting to create for a long while now.

This will be a very lose open for all roleplay set in the World of Warcraft. You'll be creating your own stories and groups based on your companions and allegiances. You can put in multiple characters, but please keep them balanced and realistic sticking to basic Roleplay rules.

You may be free to simply enter the world but first please leave a character here on the basic template[Feel free to somewhat change the template if you so need though.]

Name:

Race: [self-explainable. ]

Allegiance: [Horde or Alliance or possibly other.]

Class: [if you're a WoW player you'll know. Just pick from those, custom classes are allowed aswell within reason.]

Appearance: 

Description: [stuff that people should know, but it doesn't have to be everything. ]

This will be a very loose Roleplay, I'm essentially hosting the thread and you may feel free to organize anything you will pleased based on your liking, be it darker, more casual or other.

ALSO, this will be an advanced Roleplay area, just to make it more fun.

*I'll create my character later, because I'm generally unsure.

*If you don't have an idea for a character aswell then just list that you're interesting and the roles you're willing to play and we'll be able to organize a party between each other or several parties. You may also propose any ideas you wish for the roleplays.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Tinkkerbelle

Race: Blood Elf

Allegiance: "For the Hord!"

Class: Hunter

Appearance:

post-34724-0-72206600-1465683929_thumb.jpeg

This seems like it has the potential to be extremely fun! I haven't been playing much these days but I would love to be a part of this, help me to fulfil my WoW addiction lol.

This is one of my toons that I play when I have the time and money to have my account active. I look forward to getting things going with this!

Edited by Stardust*

Name: Tinkkerbelle

Allegiance: "For the Hord!"

Class: Hunter

Appearance:

This seems like it has the potential to be extremely fun! I haven't been playing much these days but I would love to be a part of this, help me to fulfil my WoW addiction lol.

This is one of my actual toons that I play when I have the time and money to have my account active. I look forward to getting things going with this!

Do excuse the Mobile reply. Glad you're excited, I think Ill be rolling my Blood Elf character aswell.

Do you have any preffered story you might be wanting to do with your character?

Just to add to the RP idea table.

• Brohoof 1

Do excuse the Mobile reply. Glad you're excited, I think Ill be rolling my Blood Elf character aswell.

Do you have any preffered story you might be wanting to do with your character?

Just to add to the RP idea table.

Lol, I'm on my mobile as well! :blush:

I really enjoyed the Firelads experience and the Deathwing progression. It would be fun to have that kind of be a story line, just having to deal with those situations as they unfold.

(edited)

@@Stardust*,

Hm, I more thought of a RP that runs with the world and not really with those main story arcs, like using the world but still keeping that 'I am part of something greater' part.

My ideas were:

*Casual Eversong woods hangout roleplay that can turn to an undead hunt or something happening to make it interesting.

*2nd War Alliance Expedition to Draenor.

* Moonglade Goldshire Roleplay

Either way, my character will be a Blood Elf Ranger. But if more people join in then I might use a 2nd character for Alliance.

Name: Sylvairon

Allegiance: Horde, Silvermoon

Class: Silvermoon Ranger [Rogue]

Appearance: 

post-16949-0-86159500-1465755788_thumb.png

Edited by The Nightly Spectre