Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Welcome! To: Into Limbo: Worlds Collide (open)

Evil Pink One

@Evil Pink One

As the song hijacks the throat node, neither alicorn would be able to speak as they are forced to continue the song.

Fuoco, having to close her own throat node, would of necessity have already stopped playing.

Also, since Blu and Fuoco are both present, if you're doing mind altering aspects on one you'll have to describe what the other is seeing as well, or somehow also subject the other to the same alteration.

8 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Evil Pink One

As the song hijacks the throat node, neither alicorn would be able to speak as they are forced to continue the song.

Fuoco, having to close her own throat node, would of necessity have already stopped playing.

Also, since Blu and Fuoco are both present, if you're doing mind altering aspects on one you'll have to describe what the other is seeing as well, or somehow also subject the other to the same alteration.

Oh no, the city inside IS under fire.

And there are no illusions. Although there are shadow manipulation magic. shallow and toothpaste pony knows this spell ( forgot her name...)

No it the one who likes hands... Unicorn. Forgot her dang name Lyra!

• 2 weeks later...

@Evil Pink One

I'm confused as to the sequence of events, it is unclear what events have still happened and what events have no longer happened.

Can you recap the sequence of events and the present state of things?

1 minute ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Evil Pink One

I'm confused as to the sequence of events, it is unclear what events have still happened and what events have no longer happened.

Can you recap the sequence of events and the present state of things?

Copy

The guards point their spears at you.

Tiara defends you.

Alicorn fell to sleep.

Tiara defends you

Alpha supports her. Goes near you two.

Infected lyra attacked. 

Alpha counters but failed.

Lyra sinks back and escaped

Alpha rushed towards the alicorn to defend them.

Flurry heart was already infected all along.

Alpha yells at blu to kill her.

Blu is probably near at this point and hasn't done finding a good vantage point, since trouble already happened.

I believe i have not missed anything... I think...

On 2024-03-18 at 11:44 AM, Illiad Easle said:

So nothing is on fire then?

How is Flurry awake already after having been drained of all her energy by the trap song? 

She isn't :griiin:

Remember when fuoco almost got infected and started hearing voices.... Hmm familiar?( looks at flurry):manic-laughter:

Everyones already infected!!! Well only the ponyville ones. Hense fire on the empire, not because of flurry but the invasion is starting. I mean what better time to initiate the invasion than this? The princess got weak and now easily suseptabable from the mind control of the infection! Khehk:crackle:

@Evil Pink One

I think that qualifies as enough support for Fuoco to proceed forward and for Blu to follow up the rear. You can continue.

An idea that came to mind, perhaps Fuoco's magic could resonate with the crystal heart as she approaches the center of the empire? Supposing of course that the heart is still there and not corrupted in some way. This resonance would slightly boost Fuoco's range and power, enough for her to notice but not enough to make her too much more powerful. Supposing they secure the city, Fuoco could practice with the heart to further improve her ability to harmonize with it, maybe serving as a key for repelling the infection using her magic with the heart?

Just a though, I don't want to get in the way if you had other plans for it.

3 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Evil Pink One

I think that qualifies as enough support for Fuoco to proceed forward and for Blu to follow up the rear. You can continue.

An idea that came to mind, perhaps Fuoco's magic could resonate with the crystal heart as she approaches the center of the empire? Supposing of course that the heart is still there and not corrupted in some way. This resonance would slightly boost Fuoco's range and power, enough for her to notice but not enough to make her too much more powerful. Supposing they secure the city, Fuoco could practice with the heart to further improve her ability to harmonize with it, maybe serving as a key for repelling the infection using her magic with the heart?

Just a though, I don't want to get in the way if you had other plans for it.

That is a great idea!.....

So fuoco would resonate with the heart.... 

So fuoco would resonate with the heart?......

How 🤣 I don't wanna be mean to her but....her? :zipp-wut:

Or maybe im just not seeing something in her? Or shes gonna work her way to peace and tranquility; love and what not? Cuz... Cuz I don't see that in her.... Or this might be her turning point?

And also the heart is connected with Flurry heart. So i think it would be quite accurate to corrupt it at this point and make Fuoco un corrupt it? Then shell learn to be at peace with herself and finally learn the heart and her own heart as well? Hmmmm

OR.... she forces the corrupted heart in her as she is being manipulated by the corruption of Asthenia. The alicorn that got her head shot.

( Asthenia and Mara merged and is fighting control over their united body hence they arent directly showing up like before. Now they're using Beta to control everything.

As one can remember, beta has a disabled back and her lower half doesn't work. Hence a machine would be placed their to assist her as per my drawing back then on sweetie bell.

It was actually ran by magic and one of sweetie bells ace in it is puppetry magic. With the added potency of the mind control of the corruption, she is even more potent in her puppetry ways! muhahahaha....)

By resonate I meant in a musical sense rather than a magical one. Fuoco's music causes the heart to vibrate, which serves as a weak magical amplifier to the magic of the song. To Fuoco, the heart would just be a resonance crystal, and the Empire a perfect sound stage. Her trauma and flaws are likely what prevents the heart from fully harmonizing with her, hence why it is only a minor boost. But maybe sufficient exposure to the heart would help heal her?

I'm talking months of exposure though, she's been traumatized for years.

Does that make sense?

27 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

By resonate I meant in a musical sense rather than a magical one. Fuoco's music causes the heart to vibrate, which serves as a weak magical amplifier to the magic of the song. To Fuoco, the heart would just be a resonance crystal, and the Empire a perfect sound stage. Her trauma and flaws are likely what prevents the heart from fully harmonizing with her, hence why it is only a minor boost. But maybe sufficient exposure to the heart would help heal her?

I'm talking months of exposure though, she's been traumatized for years.

Does that make sense?

Yup. Its like she's still learning or knowing her heart and the crystal heart is actually trying to help her and it too wanted help because it is corrupted.

And the real flurry heart is trapped inside... But actually she is being protected and was locked inside... Etc. what ya think? 

And when they freed the empire she'd be the one mastering the heart and slowly regain back equestria...

That's kinda nice... Mhm mhm 👺