Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everypony

Rapid Miles

How did you find MLP Forums?: I signed up for Poniverse and used my account to connect to this site. I found Poniverse because I was looking for more websites that are MLP themed.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I actually was a "hater" before I was a brony,thinking it was weird and dumb to like this show about neon colored ponies. However, that's all I knew about it then. After doing some research, I found that I had liked it.

I have been a brony for about 5 years now, me being currently 18. I'm a guy. I just graduated high school on the 3rd of June and got my driver's license on the 14th of June. I am currently looking to enroll in a community college (due to it being so cheap compared to to other options) and am looking for a job to save up more money for some things I'll be needing later. I am into 3D animating and modeling, however I only have half a years worth of experience because 1. My laptop can't handle modeling programs well, and 2. I was in an animating and modeling class but was kicked out due to me needing another half art credit (since when is animation and modeling not an art?). I like to play video games as well (if you have PSN or Steam, add DatSlyWolf (PSN) or Rapid Miles (Steam) ) which currently takes up most of my time unless my family has me doing something around the house. I'm not a very outgoing person, so I don't have very many friends,but the ones I do are very good ones. And,that's pretty much all of the important things (that I can think of). Nice to meet you all. 

• Brohoof 4

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4570299.N3zQuOn.jpg

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 2

sig-4571262.sig-4568563.sig-4565883.sig-

Rapid Miles welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.        :twi: 

• Brohoof 2

MLP like nothing else can turn haters into lovers in mere seconds. . .

Hello!

I hope you'll find many great friends here! =3

Welcome to the herd! ^^

• Brohoof 1