Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New to making friends with other ponies

sfe1993

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: BronyCon community forum

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Watched an episode or two and was hooked on watching all seasons and episodes and haven't missed one yet!

I'm new to this and I love fluttershy so much that I identify with her and am shy and nervous around others and in places I am unfamiliar with but I do have some pinkie pie moments and can be outgoing and laugh and have good times once I'm comfortable around other ponies. I love to bake cakes and decorate them and aspire to open my own bakery/cafe some day. I am majoring in baking and pastry arts at Penn College in Williamsport PA.

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums, @@sfe1993

My name is Venomous and it's lovely to meet you. I hope that you enjoy your stay with us!

:fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Hello there, @sfe1993, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :squee:

Should you have any questions or need any help finding your way around, please don't hesitate to ask! We're all only happy to assist. ^_^

Have an excellent first day with us here, and I hope to see more from you very soon! ;)

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 2

Thank you I hope I do too. Are you a pony?

I wish that I was! That would be so great!

^_^

• Brohoof 1

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4605902.sig-4604413.sig-4603692.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 1

Thank you all so much for trying to help me find my way on this forum and being so nice to me. I'm a little shy as I'm not used to so many people talking to me at once.

• Brohoof 2

Hello, welcome to the forums! I am also brand new, as I just joined yesterday. :) So you love to bake??? That's awesome! I'm fine with baking, certainly not great though... anyways I hope you enjoy your time here!

• Brohoof 2

Thank you and I do as I'm really good at it! You can all check out my Instagram where I have pictures of some of the desserts I made at school in there for our bake sales! Just type in unicorn41993

• Brohoof 3

How do I meet new ponies to talk to?

Just start posting in topics that you find interesting and want to join in on the conversation! :fluttershy: 

That's the best way to start talking to others. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...