Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

James Corden's Carpool Karaoke...with ponies?

Dzastur

So, given that:

*millions of people probably had no idea who Twilight Sparkle was - until Tuesday (CNN), and...

*tons of Sia fans probably had little idea about the ponies - until today (SDCC), and...

*there'll be a massive push for movie marketing next year, it got me to thinking...

...by 2017, MLP: FiM would've gone mainstream enough to make more media appearances. How about on James Corden's Carpool Karaoke?

It would freshen up the series of skits for the animated mares to show up in his car and have him sing along to some of the show's songs. He's already had some novel acts in ride-alongs; MLP is a crazy-enough fit to work out perfectly, I think. Just animate them in the car with him. :D You know Hasbro would go for it.

(If you don't know the segment I'm referring to, here's one with Sia:)

• Brohoof 2

That would be pretty cool, but I think it would come off as too scripted. I know they probably script some things, but they still improvise a lot, and that is kind of hard to do with animation.

Have you seen the one with the Red Hot Chili Peppers? That one's my fav

• Brohoof 2

So, given that:

*millions of people probably had no idea who Twilight Sparkle was - until Tuesday (CNN), and...

*tons of Sia fans probably had little idea about the ponies - until today (SDCC), and...

*there'll be a massive push for movie marketing next year, it got me to thinking...

Apart from the film, I haven't heard anything about the first two things. For two main reasons: I'm British so CNN isn't a thing, and I've been living under a rock for about a week because I finished my AS Levels at Sixth Form so I took a large break for doing nothing at all whatsoever.