open Anthro Slice of Life Redux

Denim&Venöm

@@Kankuro,

Midnight smiles "So? If you listen to my music, you'll hear that I say in some of the songs that love has no bounds, least of all species. After all, tow of my best friends are predatory species and yet they're the kindest girls you could ever meet" she says, smiling at him, This is a modern society Zeke, if prey and predators can go to college together, let alone share a dormitory room together, then why shouldn't they be able to date?" she asks curiously, and pats the side of her bed next to her with a soft and welcoming smile. 

dh8pajf-ac342e8a-b6e1-481d-9845-071b8489

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@,

"I'm not sure." He spoke as he sat down.

"But ever since I was a pup, I've been treated differently and I was told it was because I was a predator." (OOC: Imagine this scene 

)

"That was a long time ago now, I need to take my own advice and start moving on. So, where do you wanna go for our first date? And do you want to take whatever transport you have, or mine?"

Zeke looked over at the clock to see it was just about dinner time.

ANBU

(I love Zootopia!)

@@Kankuro,

She frowns a little and shakes her head "Honestly, the discrimination towards furs of your kind is just..." she shakes her head and smiles, placing a gentle hand on his knee, "How about we take your bike, I used to ride Cindy's all the time whenever we went out and...surprise me, but at least let me know if it's going to be somewhere nice" 

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@

"My bike? If you even know what it is, I've got a Yamaha YZF R3. You should fit perfectly on the pad behind me, but you'll have to hold tight. The place I've got in mind is quite nice, considering it fits both of our diets comfortably. 

He picked her up bridal style, and grabbed the two helmets off his desk. And gave her one.

"Lets go." He smiled.

(OOC: This is my last post for the night, I need to rest. Since I can see you're Aussie like me, sleep well and goodnight!)

ANBU

@@Kankuro, (OOC: you too)

She giggles and blushes as she holds onto him, so as not to fall,  "Cindy has a Suzuki GSX-R750, it's really fast" she says and nuzzles into his chest, feeling safe and secure. But then looks up at him "I-if it's a nice place, c-could I get changed please?" she asks, feeling slightly under-dressed, "I-I want to look nice f-for my first date"

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@@Kankuro, (OOC: you too)

She giggles and blushes as she holds onto him, so as not to fall,  "Cindy has a Suzuki GSX-R750, it's really fast" she says and nuzzles into his chest, feeling safe and secure. But then looks up at him "I-if it's a nice place, c-could I get changed please?" she asks, feeling slightly under-dressed, "I-I want to look nice f-for my first date"

@, "My bike? If you even know what it is, I've got a Yamaha YZF R3. You should fit perfectly on the pad behind me, but you'll have to hold tight. The place I've got in mind is quite nice, considering it fits both of our diets comfortably. He picked her up bridal style, and grabbed the two helmets off his desk. And gave her one."Lets go." He smiled.(OOC: This is my last post for the night, I need to rest. Since I can see you're Aussie like me, sleep well and goodnight!)

After Azeal finished talking to the girl he was chatting with, he had finished his day and felt like going for a night drive, he hadn't driven anywhere for a while and he felt the need for speed take hold of him, so he picked up his keys and his leather jacket and his blacked out shades as well as his cigarettes. He walked out to his solid matte black 1975 Corvette LT1 with heavy modification done, a large blower and 270 inch rear wheels, it also has custom mustang style exhaust that protrudes out the side fenders om the engine bay. He got in it and put the key in the ignition, he turned the key and flipped on the fuel pumps and waited a minute, texting his friend until the engine was primed and he pushed a red button, the engine turning over several times before the engine roared to life, he held down the pedal for a moment, the engine shaking the ground around him and causing some car alarms to go off, he closes his door and puts on his harness before he plus the clutch lever on his transmission and he snaps the handle back and he slowly backs out of the parking spot. As he cruises the road, he sees Midnight and Zeke riding his motorcycle, he stops beside them and rolls down his window and turns off his music and he says to them, " How are you tonight? Is good night,dah? Look, buddy, I know you are with your uhh...how you say girl, but could I talk to you for a minute, I mean if you don't mind of course" as he waited for a reply he revs his engine up twice, the whole car's body twisting with the power of the engine.

(edited)

"Okay....hold the phone for a minute... how did we get in the room? We were talking about the doors and where everyone's rooms were. Now were in the room! I don't remember opening the door and walking in! Do you?" 

"Actually...no I don't."

"Same w/ the elevator. We're all talking in the elevator, then we're int he hallway and I don't remember getting off the elevator. Are we just... zoning out or something?"

"I think it's just bad scene transitions. Text based RP's aren't known for being very good at those..."  

"And where the hay did Middy and what's his face go off too?" 

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Ugh...I do need a drink." Miko opened the fridge to reveal a shelf full of such soda's. In a variety of colors.

As well as another shelf entirely crammed w/ gallons upon gallons of creamy looking milk. 

sig-4689122.JSoda-4.jpg

"Pick your poison."

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

After Azeal finished talking to the girl he was chatting with, he had finished his day and felt like going for a night drive, he hadn't driven anywhere for a while and he felt the need for speed take hold of him, so he picked up his keys and his leather jacket and his blacked out shades as well as his cigarettes. He walked out to his solid matte black 1975 Corvette LT1 with heavy modification done, a large blower and 270 inch rear wheels, it also has custom mustang style exhaust that protrudes out the side fenders om the engine bay. He got in it and put the key in the ignition, he turned the key and flipped on the fuel pumps and waited a minute, texting his friend until the engine was primed and he pushed a red button, the engine turning over several times before the engine roared to life, he held down the pedal for a moment, the engine shaking the ground around him and causing some car alarms to go off, he closes his door and puts on his harness before he plus the clutch lever on his transmission and he snaps the handle back and he slowly backs out of the parking spot. As he cruises the road, he sees Midnight and Zeke riding his motorcycle, he stops beside them and rolls down his window and turns off his music and he says to them, " How are you tonight? Is good night,dah? Look, buddy, I know you are with your uhh...how you say girl, but could I talk to you for a minute, I mean if you don't mind of course" as he waited for a reply he revs his engine up twice, the whole car's body twisting with the power of the engine.

(OOC: @Roxy Sparx Let's just say you got dressed and then they moved onto the bike, so we can speed up the rp. Feel free to describe what Midnighr is wearing whenever.)

After revving an extremely loud custom exhaust pipe back, Zeke turned his head towards whoever was talking to him, his massive helmet following suit. The custom helmet generally scared people off talking to him but it didn't look like it had phased whoever was in the beautiful looking corvette. He parked silently in an empty spot near the exit and looked at Midnight.

"I'll be right back."

He turned off the bike and lay it on its kickstand. He walked over to the Corvette and crossed his arms in opened window, he stared directly at the tiger and spoke.

"Yes it is quite nice, what do you need?" Forgetting that he'd left his helmet on.

Edited by Kankuro

ANBU

(OOC: @Roxy Sparx Let's just say you got dressed and then they moved onto the bike, so we can speed up the rp. Feel free to describe what Midnighr is wearing whenever.)

After revving an extremely loud custom exhaust pipe back, Zeke turned his head towards whoever was talking to him, his massive helmet following suit. The custom helmet generally scared people off talking to him but it didn't look like it had phased whoever was in the beautiful looking corvette. He parked silently in an empty spot near the exit and looked at Midnight.

"I'll be right back."

He turned off the bike and lay it on its kickstand. He walked over to the Corvette and crossed his arms in opened window, he stared directly at the tiger and spoke.

"Yes it is quite nice, what do you need?" Forgetting that he'd left his helmet on.

Azeal smiled and turned off his gurgling engine as he took off his glasses, he smiled as he said," listen, buddy, I seem to hAve gotten a little turned around, and I was wondering if you could show me where that little bar is, you know, the one with the ah, vodka bottle, the big one, dah." He waits patiently for a response, he didn't seem that used to talking that much since he had a very thick Russian accent and would occasionally stop his sentences to think about what the words he's using are. All in all though, he didn't seem to be trying to annoy this helmet wearin,motorcycling wolf. He then grabbed a cigarette and offered Zeke one, before speaking aflgain, " by the way, my names Azeal. Nice bike, looks fast. Sounds good too." He complimented. Edited by Aurora Lights

@@Aurora Lights

Zeke took off the helmet and smiled, refusing the cigarette. "Nah I don't smoke. Thanks anyway."

"Hm, a pub with a very large vodka bottle.. There's one across town. It's called Ye Old Drinker Town, I spotted it on my way into the city. That's the only one I know though. In fact, it's the place I'm taking her." He pointed with his thumb back to the mare on his motorbike. "It's vegetarian as well as full of meat."

He grinned at the compliment. "This car is just as nice. Very well modded. My name's Zeke," He spoke in his thick Australian accent.

"Nice to meet you, Azeal."

ANBU

@@Kankuro

Midnight was hoping that a race wouldn't happen, she was wearing a really lovely deep blue night gown with purple outlining and didn't want anything bad to happen. When she notices that Zeke had taken his helmet off ,she sighed in relief and watched as her boyfriend gave directions to the tiger. 

She honestly never thought she would find a boy who would love her for her, let alone finding one so fast, but she did, in Zeke and she couldn't be happier and wanted to show it to him when he returned to the bike.

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@@Aurora Lights, Zeke took off the helmet and smiled, refusing the cigarette. "Nah I don't smoke. Thanks anyway.""Hm, a pub with a very large vodka bottle.. There's one across town. It's called Ye Old Drinker Town, I spotted it on my way into the city. That's the only one I know though. In fact, it's the place I'm taking her." He pointed with his thumb back to the mare on his motorbike. "It's vegetarian as well as full of meat."He grinned at the compliment. "This car is just as nice. Very well modded. My name's Zeke," He spoke in his thick Australian accent."Nice to meet you, Azeal."

Azeal nodded with a smile, "That's the one, dah. Maybe I could follow you, I like your bike, what is? Yamaha? I used to have Ducati 848 EVO, but I sold it for this beauty. Spent 15 thousand upgrading her. 5.7 liter V8 with Twin turbos, both are 90 millimeters. " he stars up the engine again and smiles at his new friend and waved to the mare on the motorcycle.

@@Aurora Lights@,

"What. A. Ripper." He grinned as he stood back up and looked around the car.

"Feel free to follow if you need to." He turned and walked back over to his bike, where a pretty mare was sitting.

"You look beautiful Midnight." He kissed the top of her helmet, before placing his back on his head.

He turned the key and hit the ignition button, before taking off down the street, only slowing to give Azeal time to catch up.

ANBU

@@Kankuro,

She smiles and blushes, she was thankful that Zeke couldn't see her blush through her helmet "thanks Zeke,  I wanted to look nice for my first ever date, what did that tiger want, by the way?" she asks as she takes hold of his waist again,. She didn't mind the closeness between the two of them, after all, they'd be sharing a dorm room.

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@

"He wanted directions to the exact same place we're going, I told him he could follow us there and that's what he's doing." He said as he looked in his mirrors and saw the corvette close behind.

It took them around 20 minutes, before Zeke pulled up to a rustic looking pub

He turned the key to the ignition and jumped off, letting the bike rest on it's kickstand. He looked at where he'd parked and saw a bunch of Harley's lined up.

He helped Midnight off before taking her helmet off for her.

"Ready to go?" He smiled

Edited by Kankuro

ANBU

@@Kankuro,

Midnight smiles as she gets off of the bike "Oh that's pretty cool" she says as she blushes and holds his hand "Ready to start our first date together?" she asks, her tail swaying as she stood close to Zeke, obviously looking forward to being on the date with him.

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@

"Ready."

After they'd entered and found a nice table, Zeke stood up and left his helmet on his chair, to stop others sitting down.

"What would you like to drink? They've got a load of stuff here, you name it and they probably have it."

Zeke eyeballed everyone in the room. There was another wolf, a couple of mares in a both, a stallion, and a few foxes sitting at a table. (OOC: Pick any to be the "bad guy".)

ANBU

@@Kankuro,

((OOC: Make it the other wolf, maybe he makes a move on Midnight to try and show he's an alpha?))

Midnight smiles as she sits down and looks at the menu "ooh, how about something strawberry, so a strawberry daiquiri?" she asks as she also browses the food menu "Ooh, you know what, I've heard of some ponies who have eaten meat and have been absolutely fine" she says with a smile "I wonder if I should try it"

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@,

(OOC: Sounds perfect.)

"Strwaberry daiquiri. Perfect. I'm gonna have a ginger beer. Feel free to drink as much as you want, I'm the driver anyway." He smirked.

"Are you sure you wanna try meat? It's a big step up from greens and you might feel a bit unwell, but hey, if you wanna try it then go for it."

ANBU

@@Kankuro,

Midnight smiles  "I might start small then, with an entree?" she asks and smiles at him, her tail swishing slightly "hmm what to get..maybe some chicken skewers" she says but then notices the other wolf was looking at her with intent. She whimpers slifghtly.

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@

"Chicken skewers is definitely a start." Zeke followed Midnight's gaze to another wolf, staring weirdly at his girlfriend and he moved around the table and stood in front of her so that he was forced to look at him instead, and viciously growled. Wolves were known to be quite possessive anyway.

He turned around back to Midnight, blocking the other wolf's view on her. 

"Anything else?"

ANBU

@@Kankuro,

She flicks her ears "I think I'll have a nice autumn salad to compliment the skewers, see if the chicken agrees with me then order a main after that" she says with a soft smile, "oh and some curly fries too, those would be lovely, with dressing"

The other wolf growls back and gets up, moving to go over to them. 

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@

"Whatever you want."

Zeke turned when he heard a growl behind him. He saw the wolf moving rapidly towards him and decided to meet him halfway.

Zeke was the same height as him, and recognised him as a red wolf. Their strength was most likely the same, but you never know.

"Can I help you, sir?" He smiled sarcastically.

ANBU

@@Kankuro,

Midnight squeaks and tires to hide while the wolf grins wickedly and licks his muzzle, "yeah you can help me, you can step aside and let me have a go at that tasty looking mare" he says with a wicked laugh and tries to push past him.

"hey there sweetheart, why don't you dump this loser and let me have you?" he asks rhetorically and grins at her, but she didn't hear or see him as she was hiding under the table. 

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

@

Zeke ripped the wolf back from the table and shoved him on the ground.

"How about you go away, before I MAKE you go away." He spoke, his usual charm dropping as he bared his teeth.

He turned back towards the table and lifted up the cloth. 

"Are you okay? I swear I'll protect you, don't worry." 

ANBU