open Anthro Slice of Life Redux

Denim&Venöm

"Why... why are you taking bits of my cloths and a bit of my mane?!" She almost wanted to take these bits of her back, she'd not a clue what Miko wanted to do with these bits of her and her clothing but she had a feeling that it'd be some sort of deception of a kind, what? She did not know.

"Now for step two of my master plan." she pulled out three long strips of paper, and a small jar, which looked to be an inkwell. she uncorked it, ran her tail tip between her lips, thinning it together, then dipping it in to the ink and swishing it cross each strip, writing out characters down each one. She took the denim and folded that sheet over it, sticking it to her shorts. Did the same for the shirt thread, sticking that over her concert tee. And finally, wrapped the strand of mane aroudn the third, and stuck that to her forehead. 

"Now, how do I look?" 

(Btw your quotes don't show for me so @ me D&V)

"Now for step two of my master plan." she pulled out three long strips of paper, and a small jar, which looked to be an inkwell. she uncorked it, ran her tail tip between her lips, thinning it together, then dipping it in to the ink and swishing it cross each strip, writing out characters down each one. She took the denim and folded that sheet over it, sticking it to her shorts. Did the same for the shirt thread, sticking that over her concert tee. And finally, wrapped the strand of mane aroudn the third, and stuck that to her forehead. 

"Now, how do I look?" 

"Um like someone who's just ran out of a mental ward at the local hospital who actually lives in that place." She just looked at the vixen with a puzzled look having not a clue what she was trying to do other than appear a fool, though she highly doubted that Miko was trying to do so, as there are much easier ways to do so. 

(edited)

(I need quotes. You need mentions. Boy isn't this convenient?) 

@@Mentis Soliloquy

Miko wagged her finger at her clicking her tongue twice. *tch tch* "Now that's no way-" her voice began to change, as did her appearance, as the papers began their disappearance. She began to shrink a little. Her black shorts stretched out, as did her tee. Her thick coat began to thin. Her face began to change, as something started to spiral fourth form her forehead. "To think about-" Her muzzle shortened and rounded itself. Slitted red eyes became normal blue.  Her tail shortened, yet thickened and curled. Her coat went from thick cinnamon red to short brown. Her messy burgundy hair went went neater and blonde. W/ a blue streak.  and her tee & shorts became a hoodie & jeans. 

"Yourself." said Quill. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

Miko wagged her finger at her clicking her tongue twice. *tch tch* "Now that's no way-" her voice began to change, as did her appearance, as the papers began their disappearance. She began to shrink a little. Her black shorts stretched out, as did her tee. Her thick coat began to thin. Her face began to change, as something started to spiral fourth form her forehead. "To think about-" Her muzzle shortened and rounded itself. Slitted red eyes became normal blue.  Her tail shortened, yet thickened and curled. Her coat went from thick cinnamon red to short brown. Her messy burgundy hair went went neater and blonde. W/ a blue streak.  and her tee & shorts became a hoodie & jeans. 

"Yourself." said Quill. 

Quill's jaw was quite open and she was rather stunned. "W-what in the world is that magic?! Are you a changeling or something?" She looked at a mirror copy of herself, at least in appearance anyway. "You can't cast magic though can you?" She almost dismissed the possibility of her being a changeling as fast as she thought of it.  

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Oh ponies aren't the only ones w/ magic in this world. Changelings, Centuar, Draconiqui, Dragons, all have magical traits. And so do the Kindred breeds. We all have magic, but how it's used is unique to each race. This, is among what we're able to do. A small fraction of it anyways.  And drive many a changeling jealous because of it." 

"Oh ponies aren't the only ones w/ magic in this world. Changelings, Centuar, Draconiqui, Dragons, all have magical traits. And so do the Kindred breeds. We all have magic, but how it's used is unique to each race. This, is among what we're able to do. A small fraction of it anyways.  And drive many a changeling jealous because of it." 

"Why are you disguised as me though? I swear that's like maybe illegal or something to like fully impersonate someone, also what are you going to do with my skin on?" She stood there looking at what was her clone and really if kinda freaked her out a lot to see herself, she almost wanted to get a better view of herself for once.

(edited)

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Oh that's easy. I'm gonna gauge Mindie's attitude towards you by being you. If she's still miffed, you won't be the one getting yelled at. Or if she's legit pissed, thrown though the wall. Again. Perhaps I can even talk her down and smooth things out. Philosophical argument and reasoning are something else my species are good at." 

@@Flearia Dragondanser

'Quill' began sniffing the air around her. "Knowing when you're being watched is also a talent we're quite good at." 

Edited by Denim&Venom

The bells rung, ending the first lesson of the day for the students attending the art class. The time was 11:30am and lunch was up! Having been in the big hall with many other students who was instructed in the fine art of sculpturing, painting and many other forms of art that was included in the art major of Luna University!

Leaving the classroom was many students looking to have lunch, get some fresh air or getting back to their dorms. One of thease was a youngh dragon with purple scales and long dark teal hair that partly covered one side of her face. While it ended at her neck it started again at the base of her tail and ended in a big tuft at the tip of it.  Sproting a dark blue tanktop and dark denim shorts as well as a silverchain necklace with a hearth locket and a ring on it. as well as a big gray shoulderbag.

Leaving the campus and moving to the dorms this dragon found a nice spot of grass to sitt on that was just beside one of the dorms where she looked out over the wiev. It was as a nice place as any to have her lunch, a lunch that consisted of two really simple made ham sandwiches.

Finishing half of her lunch she proceeded to open her bag and pulled out a notepad and a pen and started to messure the dorm and it's surrounding as she was about to make another piece of art to her collection.

@@Mentis Soliloquy,@@Denim&Venom

She had nearly only sketched out the first doodles to the paper as a brown pony unicorn exited the dorm and looked like she was in a hurry and quickly after did yet another person exited. This one being a fox of sort. Thease two quickly become the new focus of her drawing.

Quickly taking a bite of her other ham sandwich and inspecting the two she saw something that made her drop her sandwich! "Whoo! What in the world!" She said as she saw the fox like person change both size, colour and finaly, it looked like an exact copy of the pony!

Miko wagged her finger at her clicking her tongue twice. *tch tch* "Now that's no way-" her voice began to change, as did her appearance, as the papers began their disappearance. She began to shrink a little. Her black shorts stretched out, as did her tee. Her thick coat began to thin. Her face began to change, as something started to spiral fourth form her forehead. "To think about-" Her muzzle shortened and rounded itself. Slitted red eyes became normal blue.  Her tail shortened, yet thickened and curled. Her coat went from thick cinnamon red to short brown. Her messy burgundy hair went went neater and blonde. W/ a blue streak.  and her tee & shorts became a hoodie & jeans.    "Yourself." said Quill. 
  Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

@@Denim&Venom, @@Flearia Dragondanser,  

"I'm not entirely sold on this idea, you'll go back to being you once your done? Not gonna rob a bank or something wearing my face." It was more of an outlandish claim, but she'd only known Miko for a few hours now, who knows she could be a bank robber or something evil like that. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Mentis Soliloquy@@Flearia Dragondanser,

"No don't be ridiculous. That idea is absurd.  Everypony knows that bank bills are marked, cereal numbers are listed and that the bags they use have permanent dye explosives. Not to mention that any magic that I'd use would leave it's own signature distinct from yours."  

@@Denim&Venom,@@Mentis Soliloquy,  

Seeing the two persons now exacly the same triggered the curriosity of the spectator. She put back her sketching equipments into her bag and swung it over her shoulder before getting up to the two. "Umm hia,.. So what is happening here?"  Standing beside the other two her height would show that she was almost a full head shorter then them,  "How did you two end up looking like eachoter?"  

@@Flearia Dragondanser, @[member=Mentis Soliloquy]

"Oh." *Ahem* she quickly cleared her throat. "Hi! Didn't see you there mate." 'Quill' said, taking on a Trottingham accent. Well, a Manechester one anyways. "I'm Sofa, an this is my sister Quill, how you've been, miss?" she said, now deflecting the attention back onto the dragoness. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

"Your sister? Twin as the look of it?" The youngh dragon asked questioningly while rasing a brow to the statement. "Maybe a bit tired but..." She shook her head realising what she stood with,.. two unicorns... She sure had seen stranger stuffs but this was one of the strangest ones. "Where's my manner? I'm Walleria Dragondanser." She said stretching out her hand for the two to shake. "Just got transfered here due to family buisness."

@@Mentis Soliloquy,@@Denim&Venom

Feeling that the handshake was firm, Walleria squeezed the hand firm too, Maybe a tad to firm while making a broad smile, untill the question of the family buisness was brought up. "It's... it's rather personal...  Let's just say an accident happend and it made my adoptiv moters decision on a promotion including a new location to be... a easy decision." A shamefull look appeared on Walleria's face mentioning it all as she also put her hand on her necklace. "What about you two then?" Walleria asked in a try to get some attenton to other matters. "How long have you'v been at Luna U?" 

@@Flearia Dragondanser, @@Denim&Venom,

Quill watched Sofa for a little bit before just looking at the dragon. "This one here..." Pointing to her. (Miko) "Is not my sister, she's not even a damn unicorn she's just borrowing my appearance to test a friend of hers in my stead." She looked more towards Flearia. "I am Quill, nice to meet you." Shaking the dragon's hand far more modestly. "I've been here for a year now, Miko, has been here for 2, I think...?" 

She was in no way going to lie about this even if Miko wanted to play a little prank. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Kankuro,

"does snuggling with the wolf of my dreams count as a hobby?" she asks with a giggle, leaning up to kiss him softly "well, I like to draw, uhm..I dunno rally. I like to pick flowers, go out to eat.." she blushes "I'm kinda boring, aren't I?" she giggles as she nuzzles into his warm chest fur

"Nah, you're not boring at all, cutie."

He sighed contentedly when she nuzzled him, and he felt an overwhelming emotion to protect the little light in his arms.

He took them into their dorm, before lying down with her still in his arms on his bed.

(OOC: Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for not being around! I was moving and only got little spikes of internet and they weren't enough to post and I forgot to mention it, I'm so sorry but I'm back now.

• Brohoof 1

@@Mentis Soliloquy@@Flearia Dragondanser

Miko leered at Quill. "Killjoy. Not even 5 minutes in and you already blow my cover. If you don't want my help in smoothing things over between you two, you could've said so." she said, having completely lost any semblance of an accent from the Grittish isles. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

@@Kankuro

((OOC: It's okay))

Midnight giggles and flicks her ears cutely as she continues to nuzzle him, then snuggles up to them as they lay down. "W-well thank you, I always thought I was boring, if you don't think I am" she says as she nuzzles more into hi chest and closes her eyes "this has been the best day of my life" she says softly

@Denim&Venom, @Flearia Dragondanser

"This deception can be funny when playing a prank on friends or something along those lines. However that is no the case for somepony we are just meeting, especially for the first time." Crossing her arms. Her attitude was quite clear as some moral boundary to the mare about this issue at least.

• Brohoof 1

@@Mentis Soliloquy,@@Denim&Venom,

Looking questioningly at the two while Quill outed Soft to not be her sister,not being a Unicorn, and that the apperance was just to test her friend? And shook shook her hand. "Umm ok, Nice to meet ya Quill" she said to the pony before Sofa... Miko? Calling her friend a killjoy. "So your fox form is your real form? Or just another apperance?" She turned to Miko, still being interested in it.

"1 and around 2 years here? Then you must know your way around campus right?"

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

@@Flearia Dragondanser,@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Oh so you saw that? Yeah, that's me. Stealing the thunder from changelings and causing absurd confusion because of it since 2000 P.C. And actually I've been here 3 years, so I'd like to think I know my way around. You may have even heard of me on the radio. 66.6 'The Chamber!' 'Keeping Salt Lick heavy since '985! ' " 

• Brohoof 1

@Denim&Venom, @Flearia Dragondanser

"Well I know my way around as well, so with the both of me..." She giggled a little from that nonetheless. "Well yeah we can help you if your in a um a spot of bother or anything like that, or maybe... anyway yeak Miko is a radio host." Flearia seemed like quite a nice dragon from first impression.

• Brohoof 1

Hearing that the two wasn't sounding like they where arguing anymore made the dragon smile and feel a bit less like she was sticking her snout where it didn't belong. "Your a radio host? That's awsome! What do ya play? Is it some of that weak HipHop thing or do you acctualy play real music? Like Rock or classic?" She asked excited before picking up a paper from her bag that looked like a hand drawn map of the school. "Um yea about if you knew the place.You wouldn't mind point out where the IT and Mechanical Engenering class will be held? I kinda got lost trying to get to the art class this morning and I REALLY don't want to repeat that mistake."

@@Flearia Dragondanser,@@Mentis Soliloquy,

I thought the whole 'Keeping Salt Lick heavy' thing would've been a clue. No I do not play hip hop. But glad you recognize it for what it really is.  And while I do like rock & stuff, my real passion is for the vast world of heavy bucking metal! From the first twin guitars and soaring vocals of Judas Priest in 974, to the latest offerings from up and coming innovators and the old guard proving their worth. A library of over 40 years of headbanging glory, right at my fingertips! Kicks off at midnight if you want a listen."

• Brohoof 1