Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Anthro Slice of Life Redux

Denim&Venöm

"Not that dragon!" She takes Tyra's head again, and turns it towards-

Tyra blinked and darted her eyes around, trying to find this other dragon. "Ooh, there is more than one dragon here?" She grinned.

"No please no! I don't wanna fight!" Putting her hand up in a wavy motion to empathise her words. After that she sighed and looked to the big group, trying to take in what was hapening as she couldn't escape it.

She looked at her--if she was looking in that direction with her head being held--and grinned at the dragoness. "Do not worry, we will not fight unless you wish to! It is more fun that way!"

@Unicorncob, @Flearia Dragondanser, @Denim&Venom

"Why are we doing any of this? It's clear she has no intention of any kind of fighting, can we just go and do what we were originally ment too?" She looked to her other self. "Or we can go and leave these two to... well what ever they want to do?" She really wanted to mend the fences rather than what ever this distraction was.

@@Denim&Venom

Elera nods "Well yes I guess, but I do try to practice some white majick, but it hasn't been very successful, maybe I'm doing something wrong" she says then looks to her new friends "Christianity is..a religion based around..it's kind of hard to describe, lets just say Christians don't exactly like me, not just because I'm a le..lesbian, but also because I am a Wiccan..Lots of bad blood and history between those who are like me and those who are Christians"

@@Orange Sparks,

"Geeze. They hate lovers of ladies too?  Sounds more like a political cult than a spiritual belief.  I haven't heard of them and I've heard of lots of crazy groups. So they're probably not too much of a threat." 

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Tyra blinked and darted her eyes around, trying to find this other dragon. "Ooh, there is more than one dragon here?" She grinned.

She looked at her--if she was looking in that direction with her head being held--and grinned at the dragoness. "Do not worry, we will not fight unless you wish to! It is more fun that way!"

"Holy freakin crap- do I have to adjust your eyes too!? Not her!" Sofa turned Tyra's head again and pointed. "Her. The one who's talking with....was talking with, the reynolds, where the hay did he go?  Anyways, her! The one with the long purple mane who isn't standing on two legs." she said pointing to the other dragoness with the snake like lower body.

@@J.R.,

"Hey! Wait!" Hime was surprised at how fast he bolted off. "What's the big deal? Did I scare him off or something?"  

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

"It is pretty much like a cult or sect, that is true. The Christians..no the Catholics, were responsible for the deaths of many innocent Wiccans. many Catholics and Christians argue that Catholicism isn't part of the Christian sect, but in effect, they are,they still believe in the same God" she shakes her head "In any case, w-was there a f-fight earlier or s-something?"

@@Orange Sparks@@Flearia Dragondanser,@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Sofa sighed. "No. Apparently not, since Hime is apparently invisible to @@Unicorncob,  Norse horse over here.  So might as well resume our journey." She brushed past Quill & Flearia. "We're heading in now if you're still interested in talking to Mindie." she said as she swiped her ID over the key pad and opened the door for them. 

• Brohoof 1

Sofa sighed. "No. Apparently not, since Hime is apparently invisible to @@Unicorncob,  Norse horse over here.  So might as well resume our journey." She brushed past Quill & Flearia. "We're heading in now if you're still interested in talking to Mindie." she said as she swiped her ID over the key pad and opened the door for them. 

"Aye, let us carry on!" Tyra declared, jogging over to Sofa and waiting for her to open the door.

Once it was open, she let herself in along with the others, anticipating whatever it was she was here for. She had no idea what was happening, but that was part of the fun.

@@Unicorncob,@@Orange Sparks, @@Mentis Soliloquy, @@Flearia Dragondanser,

"Well since a tortoise can climb the side of the building faster than the elevator can climb, we should probably take the stairs. Unless of course, any one here is capable of flight, telekinesis and or mass teleportation. Then we can get up to our dorm faster. That is, as long as reality doesn't shift again and we find ourselves talking in one place, but standing in another. Scene transitions man..." 

@@Denim&Venom,@@Mentis Soliloquy,

@@Unicorncob,@@Orange Sparks,

Having a small twitch and flexing her wings. Walleria made an unsure smile, looking to the group, having 'Sofa' pass her on tge stairs into the dorm.

"Well I can fly up there, but I don't have a balcony nor an open window. So that isn't an option. Attleast not on my part. I'd rather take the stairs."

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

@@Flearia Dragondanser,@@Unicorncob,@@Orange Sparks,@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Well that that leaves teleportation magic. Or telekinesis. Hey Quill. A few questions. A. What's the maximum weight limit on your telekinesis. And Two. Whats' the maximum range of your teleportation spells. And III. Please tell me you've lifted and or teleported more than one thing at a time. I do not want to end up a victim of thaumaturgical fusion. Again. Freakin Jeff GoldBleaum had it better than I did....  " she shuddered. 

Tyra blinked when talk about telekinesis and magic and such began. She could never wrap her head around the concept of magic--in fact, it tended to scare her a little.

But she didn't let it show.

"I can simply run up!" She suggested with a wide grin. "I have walked many miles in a snowstorm as a filly!"

@@Unicorncob,@@Flearia Dragondanser,

@@Denim&Venom,  

"Um I can do it, not very far and it takes a lot out of me, I'm not that stupidly magically gifted, so no I can't teleport us to your room, well I could teleport myself but only myself up there... well safely I mean I could try... but I'd not really want to try doing that on the fly." 

@Unicorncob,@Flearia Dragondanser,  
 @@Orange Sparks

"Welp. I guess that only leaves one option and only one option to get us all up stairs in the fastest, most efficient means possible." Sofa said as she opened both sets of doors into the building, locking them in place for a few moments. 

"First one up to room 404, on the fourth floor in case you were confused about that, gets a free drink from me. Motivation enough for ya?" 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,@@Mentis Soliloquy,

@@Unicorncob,@@Orange Sparks,

"Hey no fair.. I need to dump my stuffs on the second floor. 210. So I have to go the full corridor on that level before I can get there." Walleria whined. But fair enough. She could keep her stuffs with her, but she rather not carry it around mire then nessesary.

"Oh well, se you guys on the fourth floor. 404? The second door to the right if it is anything like my floor "

And with that the dragoness spurted inside, making quick stepps in the stairs to get to her room faster.

"Welp. I guess that only leaves one option and only one option to get us all up stairs in the fastest, most efficient means possible." Sofa said as she opened both sets of doors into the building, locking them in place for a few moments. 

"First one up to room 404, on the fourth floor in case you were confused about that, gets a free drink from me. Motivation enough for ya?" 

The promise of a free drink was more than enough motivation for Tyra. Within moments, she was sprinting up the stairs, quickly catching up to the dragoness.

"I WILL WIN THIS FREE DRINK!" she declared at the top of her voice, a wide grin on her face. "I HAVE EARNED IT!"

(edited)
@Mentis Soliloquy, @Unicorncob, 

@

"Well first, you all have to earn it from me." Sofa got a running start from the doors and jumped from from the ground floor to the secodn story banister outside the stairs. She then began jumping from floor to floor, climbing up and jumping again while the other two ran. 

"Hey, you two coming or what?" she shouted down to Quill and Elera. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

@@Denim&Venom,@@Unicorncob,@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Having gotten up to the second floor and about to enter it, Walleria feelt Tyra pass beside her shouting that she would win it! Followed by a wild sight of *Sofa* jumping from reiling to reiling at the stairs, Walleria sighed. knowing that she probably would be the last one to get up to the fourth floor.

She closed the door leading out to the stairs as she made a slow walk towards her own dorm room. Soon enough she slide her keys into the keyhole and entered it.

The dorm room was big enough for two persons to share it. But as luck, or unluck? Would have it she didn't have a room mate yet.

She made a quick look to the emty walls and reminded herself to start picking up her stuffs soon. The only thing that was done in the room was her bed who also hade a big box on it with stuffs in. and on the desk there was a computer setup,

Putting her bag down on the desk she unpacked most of the things in it. Plugging in her laptop to the computer setup as well as connecting her drawing tablet before picking up her bag again. trowing it over her shoulder. Being a lot lighter now that she only had a few things in it.

She sighed again and tryed to pep talk herself a bit before she was ready to leave the room.

"Cmon Wally! Making friends will probably be a good idea... Probably..."

Tyra kept racing up the stairs, intent on beating everyone to the room. She wasn't too sure which room to stop at, but she didn't care--she'd figure it out somehow.

She smirked as she past Sofa and Walleria. "Come on, friends! At least give me a challenge to win!"

@@Unicorncob,@@Denim&Venom, @@Mentis Soliloquy,  

Closing the door to her dorm room, Walleria made a slow walk back towards the stairs. Confident that whatever race to the fourth floor was already over.

When she reached the stairs she made her way up towards the fourth floor. "404 Was it?" She mumbled to herself as she opened the door that had the sign 'IV' on it.

@,@@Denim&Venom, @@Flearia Dragondanser,@@Unicorncob,

"Can we like stop acting like kids, I just want to try and resolve this problem with Mindie and get back on with being happy and stuff today?" She was starting to get fed up with all the tomfoolery as she just wanted to achieve her goal or at least set on the path to making it so. 

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Elera who had just stayed silent this whole time nods in agreement, "I-I agree" she says softly "I don't even know what all the fighting is about, but if we're going to be classmates, then we should all get along with each other, fighting will only get nowhere and a-all that" she says, looking down to the floor. 

@,

"Agreed, though I'm not actually sure how many classes we all share, but yeah we all want to get along I whole heartily agree with that statement."  She just wanted to get on with seeing Mindie and all this stuff was getting silly. "So anyway lets keep going." 

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Elera who had just stayed silent this whole time nods in agreement, "I-I agree" she says softly "I don't even know what all the fighting is about, but if we're going to be classmates, then we should all get along with each other, fighting will only get nowhere and a-all that" she says, looking down to the floor. 

@,

"Agreed, though I'm not actually sure how many classes we all share, but yeah we all want to get along I whole heartily agree with that statement."  She just wanted to get on with seeing Mindie and all this stuff was getting silly. "So anyway lets keep going." 

Tyra stopped at the door of the room she was to enter, when she overheard the exchange between the two. To put it frankly, it confused her.

"Fighting?" She asked, tilting her head. "I was not aware this was a fight. Was this not a friendly competition for who gets the free drink?"

@Carmine Strider, @Flearia Dragondanser,@Unicorncob,

"Well, it's more a misunderstanding between Quill, and Mindie." Sofa said from right behind Tyra. "Quill tried to gave her a compliment. Mindie took it as an insult instead. So while the three of you are here to do...something. I dunno, provide backup? Quill and I will be implementing my mater plan to renew their friendship and strengthen the bonds of unity between us all! And I dunno, we can all have ice cream afterwords or something. We won't have class for a while by my count. 

Hey hurry the buck up you three! I've seen glaciers move faster than you!"

@@Unicorncob,@@Denim&Venom, @@Mentis Soliloquy,

@,

As she opened the door to the fourth floor, Walleria was just in time to hear 'Sofa explain to Tyra what had happend as well as a second after. 'Sofa' yelled out to her and aparently two more who hadn't gotten up yet. "Owowow! No need screaming in my ear Sofa! M here already, geeze!"