Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Questions for The World.

Classic Play

Who put the bomp in the bomp-ba-bomp-ba-bomp?

If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make foghorns out of?

If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?

Why is an orange?

Why won't senpai notice meeeeeee?????

Because a male embryo doesn't fully develop their Y chromosome until some weeks. Yes, that means all starting embryos are technically "female". Once it does develop the Y chromosome, male sex hormones restricts the full development of your breasts.

And yeah, it also means male genitals were female genitals that decided not to develop.  ;)

Gotta love how science so firmly destroys the sexist idea that men are the default.

Of course, it doesn't matter what the embryo 'defaults' to, it doesn't make one sex better than the other. But it sure as heck does destroy that stupid idea that the male sex is 'default'. (and I'm certain that if it were the other way around and the male sex was the default for the embryo, it would be constantly shoved in our faces, as opposed to something you only learn in science class)

Gotta love how science so firmly destroys the sexist idea that men are the default.

Of course, it doesn't matter what the embryo 'defaults' to, it doesn't make one sex better than the other. But it sure as heck does destroy that stupid idea that the male sex is 'default'. (and I'm certain that if it were the other way around and the male sex was the default for the embryo, it would be constantly shoved in our faces, as opposed to something you only learn in science class)

Biology proves plenty that humans don't have a male default, or really any default at all. All males technically start off "female", but they still determine their offspring's sex and certain hormones do actually make them physically stronger and taller in general (though other genetics and actions still play roles toward your actual height and strength).

Also, while men and women have more genetic difference, leading to some believing that men are more related to male chimps than women, the difference is literally compacted into a single chromosome, so the genetic difference is not significant. 

Little Flyer, on 02 Aug 2016 - 11:55 PM, said:Little Flyer, on 02 Aug 2016 - 11:55 PM, said:

How is it even possible to talk as fast as John Moschitta Jr does?

Why do people believe such lies as Donald Trump being a better choice than Hillary Clinton?

And lastly, why do people in my home state talk funny compared to other states?

Practice and cultural influence(probably mostly genetics too), Scottish people can already talk at the highest average wpm if I recall. I am sure its possible to read as fast also. When I practice speed reading I set this to 900 non-repeating words https://www.randomlists.com/random-words but you could try speed talking if you wanted. Some rappers can rap quite quickly too but they make it convenient to use words which are already easy to pronounce based on where their tongue already is and by transitioning it through that to make it easier instead of very different words like gecko and lasagna.

Clinton was also shown talking to some KKK dude also, she lies also, and she actually has alot of suspicious emails and she broke the law and didn't go to jail yet. So, if you look at them both without policy in mind since they may just be lying anyways, then she seems more suspicious, and studies show those born rich are greedier and both were raised from the wealthy. The rest of it idk though. Talk to Twiggy in the debate section.

Regional accents, somehow you watched more television of those without such accents or the accent stands out more, and your expectations of what you see online or with tv are different and make it more noteworthy.

MLPFanatic34, on 02 Aug 2016 - 11:47 PM, said:MLPFanatic34, on 02 Aug 2016 - 11:47 PM, said:

Why do people commit crimes?

Studies correlate it with poverty which is in turn correlated to quality of life and education.

DeltaWither, on 02 Aug 2016 - 8:16 PM, said:DeltaWither, on 02 Aug 2016 - 8:16 PM, said:

So some guys can now answer the weird questions. Ok, answer this.

Why do guys have nipples?

That question is the hardest one ever.

Could be to make it harder to differentiate children pre-puberty of which gender they have, or because there was no reason to not have one, we also have wisdom teeth no reason for those if they come in slanted and stuff.

cmarston1, on 02 Aug 2016 - 10:11 AM, said:cmarston1, on 02 Aug 2016 - 10:11 AM, said:

How come bees are able to fly?

http://www.livescience.com/528-scientists-finally-figure-bees-fly.html

Crescent Light, on 01 Aug 2016 - 2:05 PM, said:Crescent Light, on 01 Aug 2016 - 2:05 PM, said:

If atoms don't think and our brains are made of atoms...then how does the thinking happen?

The thinking happens because our brains' neuron's. Its basically like Alot of brain connections firing based on stimuli is like our brain is a biological abacus collection. It simply hones in on what past experiences say in relation to each other and based on memories and what the current situation is, by allowing and disallowing certain connections and those connections are regionally organized so it knows what its saying and doesn't get confused. Which means we could not think without this level of complexity that are molecules and such. There is also an ai game I played called NERO neuro evolving robotic operatives. They emulate what our brain does and sort of prove it and you can play with it yourself. It requires some cpu but it works through a genetic algorhythm, and replaces the worst brain for a specific task, with the best two brain's randomized offspring, and after enough trials they start learning how to walk around walls in their way and such (sea turtles don't even comprehend barriers and these guys don't either, they just learn that the thing in front of them tells them its time to walk til they stop seeing that thing in a specific manner, once you change the level design they start getting stuck in corners and stuff again and you can actually see them developing different lobes for different stimuli and they say you can alter their senses but it makes it use alot more cpu from them noting more precise stimuli.)

Edited by Lil Pip

If you dig a hole straight through the earth would you come out feet first?

No, before you dig straight through...provided you don't die from being overheated, you would reach the core and your gravity will flip because your direction from the center of mass would have flipped. Which means you will dig up. Sounds messy but yeah, in the core you will have gravitational force exerted in all directions.

Also the outer core is liquid, you can't dig through that. :P

Edited by Sealand

What was the first question? 

Probably: "What that bright thing in sky?"

Also,  I have another question for this thread, inspired by what my neighbors across the street are doing right now. Who was it that did the first yard sale and how did people react?