gaming Worst parts of your favorite game(s)?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

For my favorite game ever, Paper Mario, it's hard to place cos there isn't much I don't like about it. 

HOWEVER, Flower Fields is annoying to navigate and I hate all the backtracking and fetch questing when the enemies keep respawning and are super obnoxious to fight repeatedly ~.~

• Brohoof 1

FNAF 4– The Foxy closet. I hate the jumpscare at the beginning and sometimes Foxy doesn’t want to change phases at all.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf— Ocean borders. Sometimes I am SO CLOSE to catching an undersea creature only for it to swim under the boundary ropes.

Mario Kart Wii— Drifting on tiny courses. I always veer the wrong way and into a ditch.

• Brohoof 1

3FBC2CD6-82F4-4BE2-9995-20DAD3ED3514.png.4ce87f72cf9bda0d0d5900fa20c489d3.png

Boom!

Jedi Outcast, when you don't have your lightsaber:Cozy: and you have to force a base commander to walk up very long stairs at a very slow pace, open doors, protect him from mine crabs and take him out when he pulls a blaster on you.  

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

When Dr. Robotnik starts flying over Hydrocity singing "I can show you the world, Shining, shimmering, splendid, Tell me, Sonic, now when did you last let your heart decide?" :crackle:

Fallout 3: SPECIAL doesn't really affects gameplay besides numbers in your skills. And there's not much of a role play

DMC 5: Level design in the second half of the game sucks

God of War 4: Almost all bosses are variation of the same troll with almost identical move patterns

• Brohoof 1