Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open (In Character) (1 on 1) A Brave New World

OmegaBeamOfficial

OOC Post: https://mlpforums.com/topic/155493-ooc-1-on-1-a-brave-new-world-place-open/

Adam was walking down the street, minding his own business while the cool breeze of the night calmed his thoughts. He looked around for any suspicious elements. You never knew what could happen in this town. He climbed up onto a rooftop and started chilling, looking up at the moon to relax. Adam thought about his dad and where he might be. Suddenly, he heard footsteps coming towards him. The puzzled teen looked behind him to find a shadowy figure, and even further away, some kind of device labelled "Equestria Transporter".

Edited by OmegaBeamOfficial
  • Brohoof 1

As chris got done with another long shift at his fast food job he sighed running his hands through his red hair, from the rush that started at 6 and went to 1130 he wasn't sure how they were abel to scrape by with the amount of people they had staffed. Taking the smelly work shirt off he got in his car starting the vehical up. looking in the mirror a tired looking young adult looked back at him with sleep bags under the blue eyes. His pale skin shone through the night great for winter but summer was a killer for him. Yet tonight it seemed fate...or in this case his car had other more plans for him as it wouldn't start.

He glared at the wheel annoyed "i really don't need tis right now" he said trying again.....

In the distance Adam could also hear the tired croaks of a car trying to start. Staring at the man who was behind him, who also seemed to be looking at the car, he realised he was planning something. Besides, he didn't look normal. His skin was a strange color. Adam hopped down to where the car was and knocked on Chris's window. "Hey man, I think you're in danger!"

• Brohoof 1

Chris just laughed tiredly "no just this car is being stubborn come baby not tonight" he tired again but still no luck. He sighed getting out of the car opening the hood

"you don't happen to have spark plugs on you by chance?" he sighed at the over heated engine

Chris just laughed tiredly "no just this car is being stubborn come baby not tonight" he tired again but still no luck. He sighed getting out of the car opening the hood

"you don't happen to have spark plugs on you by chance?" he sighed at the over heated engine

"Sorry, no." Adam sighed. "I could take a look under the hood for you though. I have a friend who's an expert on cars. He's out of town right now, but he's taught me quite a lot.". Chris gave a confirming nod, as I pulled open the hood of the car. Some strange contraption was in it that stopped it from moving. Yet again, the name "Equestria Transporter" was etched onto it, with a trademark symbol. I took a screenshot with my phone and held it up to you. "Hey, I doubt you normally keep this thing in there do you?"

(first person writing will probably be best) I look at the pic on your phone then look back at the car "never seen it on here before the hell rigs that up to someone else's car at this time of night?" I scratch my head then look back at the car annoyed then look at you

"don't sopose your buddy is close by eh or up at this time of night?" I ask

• Brohoof 1

(first person writing will probably be best) I look at the pic on your phone then look back at the car "never seen it on here before the hell rigs that up to someone else's car at this time of night?" I scratch my head then look back at the car annoyed then look at you

"don't sopose your buddy is close by eh or up at this time of night?" I ask

"He's out of town right now." I shrugged, trying to pull out the strange contraption. "You know I saw a guy with some remote that had a logo just like this on it. Maybe that has something to do with it. As for how it got there... Well, the best excuse I have is maybe he got it in there while you were away from your car or something. This city's a hell hole sometimes, you get stuff like happening this all the time."

I try to pull it off with you "maybe but tis is defintly knew in my book that's for suure!" I grunt trying to move it off but no matter what we cant pry it off as it seems locked tight, the nearby hot metel of the engine didn't help it.

I place my hands on my hips sighing "great maybe its just a warenty thing with the car" I scratch my head then look at you

"I didn't catch your name by the way" I say offering a hand to shake

• Brohoof 1

I try to pull it off with you "maybe but tis is defintly knew in my book that's for suure!" I grunt trying to move it off but no matter what we cant pry it off as it seems locked tight, the nearby hot metel of the engine didn't help it.

I place my hands on my hips sighing "great maybe its just a warenty thing with the car" I scratch my head then look at you

"I didn't catch your name by the way" I say offering a hand to shake

"Name's Adam, but my friends call me Mr A. Nice to meet ya!" I replied, taking your hand. I looked over to the roof I was sat on and saw the shadowy figure press a button. All of a sudden the strange machine in the car started whirring and sputtering, It's electrics burning brightly as everything other than the engine caught on fire.

• Brohoof 1

"Adam, names chris glad to meet you" I see the fire start

"no no no no!" I go for the car door grabbing my work shirt, and a sketch book I throw out then as the book hit the ground I start trying to get rid of the fire by smothering my shirt with it. It somewhat works, somewhat being the fhirt is helping with the fire....in terms of spreding it...not dousing it....I let go of the burning shirt shaking my hand from the slight burn on it. Then looking at the fire I slump my sholders

"bite me sideways"

• Brohoof 1

"Adam, names chris glad to meet you" I see the fire start

"no no no no!" I go for the car door grabbing my work shirt, and a sketch book I throw out then as the book hit the ground I start trying to get rid of the fire by smothering my shirt with it. It somewhat works, somewhat being the fhirt is helping with the fire....in terms of spreding it...not dousing it....I let go of the burning shirt shaking my hand from the slight burn on it. Then looking at the fire I slump my sholders

"bite me sideways"

I grabbed whatever I could find and tried to help out. Still, it was effective, but the car was still burning. Looking at the damage I shook my head and sighed. "It'll take quite a lot to repair this thing. You're honestly better off just buying a new car when you ca-" my sentence was interrupted when the machine, now full of energy from the car, started glowing and blasted a sphere of yellow light around us and the car. Looking around at the swirling yellow vortex I noticed we were now floating in the air. "Um... got an explanation for this?" I asked.

"whoaaa" I say surpised by the rapidness of how we are floating

"this must be a dream that's it chris your car not on fire and your dreaming now wake up" I stretch my mouth then let go

"ok pain this is real or we are both going crazy from fast food" I say trying not to look down  

• Brohoof 1

"whoaaa" I say surpised by the rapidness of how we are floating

"this must be a dream that's it chris your car not on fire and your dreaming now wake up" I stretch my mouth then let go

"ok pain this is real or we are both going crazy from fast food" I say trying not to look down  

"Yeah, I doubt It's the fast food... We've gotta try and stop it. This vortex seems never ending... That, and I can barely feel my hands and feet anymore." I gulped. The vortex started fading as a new, cartoon style world was revealed in It's place. We ended up landing on some grass, the sun shining on our faces. A small cottage was nearby to the left of us, and to the right there seemed to be a forest of some sort. Not realising what had happened to me, I looked around.

I blink a bit then shiled my eyes from the sun "ow why is everything so bright now?" I say closeing my eyes then looking down at myself I get up noticing the cottage near by followed by the forrest.

"ok now we are in disny land ok then next thing you know there will be talking squrils or something next" I say not seeing what I am but then I pause looking at you.

"hey um adam....your sure we arnt loosing it, cuse call me crazy but well...you look off" I say

• Brohoof 1

I blink a bit then shiled my eyes from the sun "ow why is everything so bright now?" I say closeing my eyes then looking down at myself I get up noticing the cottage near by followed by the forrest.

"ok now we are in disny land ok then next thing you know there will be talking squrils or something next" I say not seeing what I am but then I pause looking at you.

"hey um adam....your sure we arnt loosing it, cuse call me crazy but well...you look off" I say

"Whoa, what's with you? You look like... A pony! Don't look at me like that, I'm serious..." I gasped, before checking myself. Soon enough, I realised I was on all fours. Looking down, to my horror I found that I now had hooves instead of hands, and held them up to my face, while instinctively shaking my new tail. Unconsciously, my wings kept opening and closing. "Where are we? And what the hell happened to us?"

I look at myself seeing me sitting on my huanches, the hoofs, the bat like wings, and the red and white tail "the hell?" I say looking more at my hoofs

"I...don't....how....why....am I...and you...." I think outloud then see the wings on you as well then look back at my wings.

I flex mine out testing them a bit as well

• Brohoof 1

I look at myself seeing me sitting on my huanches, the hoofs, the bat like wings, and the red and white tail "the hell?" I say looking more at my hoofs

"I...don't....how....why....am I...and you...." I think outloud then see the wings on you as well then look back at my wings.

I flex mine out testing them a bit as well

"This... Is really freaky!" I gulped. "Well, wherever we are, we're stuck. I guess we should try to get used to our new forms." I sighed, trying to gain control of my wings and trotting around. "Hm... Easier than it looks actually...". Suddenly we heard a timid, shy voice nearby. "Um, excuse me, you two... Can I help you with anything?". We looked over to find a yellow pony with a pink mane and tail, and butterflies on her flank. I was found absolutely speechless. Unknowingly, I started blushing and heart symbols appeared in my eyes.

"um yes we.....are from....well..." I began raising my bat wing to sctach my head its then I realize my wings have hooks on them

"me and my frined here are a bit lost and from out of town....where are we exactly?" I ask then looking at you seeing the hearts in the eyes

I poke yours side with my hoof then look at the yellow mare for an answer.

• Brohoof 1

"um yes we.....are from....well..." I began raising my bat wing to sctach my head its then I realize my wings have hooks on them

"me and my frined here are a bit lost and from out of town....where are we exactly?" I ask then looking at you seeing the hearts in the eyes

I poke yours side with my hoof then look at the yellow mare for an answer.

"Well, you're in Ponyville of course! Well, technically, you're just outside Ponyville, near my cottage. Um, is your friend OK?" the mare asked. She waved her hoof in my face. "Uh-huh..." I nodded. "Sorry, I'm not good with new ponies. If you want somepony to show you around, you ought to look for Pinkie Pie. I just take care of the animals around here..." The mare replied.

I roll my eyes "excuse him, he's.....shy around others" I say then slapping the back of your head to try to get you out of lover boy mode. I smile at your look of surprise at me then looking at the mare  

"and where can we find this...pinki pie was it miss?" I ask for the name as politly as I could without sounding rude

• Brohoof 1

I roll my eyes "excuse him, he's.....shy around others" I say then slapping the back of your head to try to get you out of lover boy mode. I smile at your look of surprise at me then looking at the mare  

"and where can we find this...pinki pie was it miss?" I ask for the name as politly as I could without sounding rude

"You'll find her at Sugarcube Corner. Just head backwards from here until you reach Ponyville, you can't miss it. Look for the house that looks like It's made out of candy. Or you'll find her just bouncing around town. Pinkie's just random that way." Fluttershy explained. We nodded and started walking away. Before I left I approached Fluttershy and spoke to her. "Um, mind if I come back here later?". Fluttershy nodded. "Sure."

"adam" I call not annoyed but not happy once you join me we began making our way, a look over our shoulders till I don't see fluttershy anymore then look at you.

"ok bro I know that she was pretty but we are not of this world try to keep it together bro till we find a way back home ok" I say

• Brohoof 1

"adam" I call not annoyed but not happy once you join me we began making our way, a look over our shoulders till I don't see fluttershy anymore then look at you.

"ok bro I know that she was pretty but we are not of this world try to keep it together bro till we find a way back home ok" I say

"What are you talking about?" I asked, hiding my emotions. We soon made our way over to Sugarcube Corner, where we heard what seemed like a one man band. Or in this case, a one mare band. Pinkie Pie came out of the store with a bunch of weird looking blobs with eyes, seemingly leading them out of town.

I stop in my tracks blinking a bit at the speckitcal before us watching her lead the blobs on by "um...I think we found our pie" I say following the one mare band. the tune she was playing was kind of catchy so my kind of hopping to the tune along with the blobs was kind of natural to me

• Brohoof 1

I stop in my tracks blinking a bit at the speckitcal before us watching her lead the blobs on by "um...I think we found our pie" I say following the one mare band. the tune she was playing was kind of catchy so my kind of hopping to the tune along with the blobs was kind of natural to me

After Pinkie Pie led the Parasprites out of town, she hopped over to us. "Hi! I've never seen you two around before! You must be new here! I'm Pinkie Pie! What are your names? Oh, never mind, you can tell me later! Oh hey, we should totally have a party to celebrate your arrival! Oh, but you must be so lost! How about I show you around town?" she chattered, rattling off words like a machine gun. "Whoa, slow down there... But actually, you hit the nail on the head." I shrugged.