Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open (In Character) (1 on 1) A Brave New World

OmegaBeamOfficial

"A party would be nice to get to know others and showing us around town will help with us being out of town pinke pie. Im chris and my friend her is named adam" I hold out a hoof to shake to the bounceing mare that reminded me of a bunny that beats a drum a lot.

• Brohoof 1

"A party would be nice to get to know others and showing us around town will help with us being out of town pinke pie. Im chris and my friend her is named adam" I hold out a hoof to shake to the bounceing mare that reminded me of a bunny that beats a drum a lot.

Pinkie Pie shook your hoof then mine. "OK, lemme show you around..." she beamed. It took about an hour or so, but Pinkie Pie made sure we knew where everything was, what it was for, who it was for, and who everyone. It sounded ridiculous when she first said it, but it was true. She literally knows EVERYPONY in town, even that cranky donkey who doesn't seem to talk much.

As tired as I looked I was still impressed by the pink mare as she led us through the town and everything in beween as we found ourselves at a table I sat down to take a breather

"well that was informative to say the least" I joke then look at pinki

"how do you know everyone...I mean ponys names around here like that?"

• Brohoof 1

As tired as I looked I was still impressed by the pink mare as she led us through the town and everything in beween as we found ourselves at a table I sat down to take a breather

"well that was informative to say the least" I joke then look at pinki

"how do you know everyone...I mean ponys names around here like that?"

"It's simple... Before I came to town this place was so gloomy and depressing. I felt it was my duty to put a smile on everypony's face. It's hard to imagine life without laughter!" Pinkie Pie answered. For a few seconds, her eyes glowed, making us jump in surprise. We turned to each other and looked in confusion. "What?" Pinkie Pie asked.

I nod then look back at pinki "sorry we are a bit tired from our journey is all the roads been kind of annoying to us as it keeped changine...that or the map we were giving was a pony one. so sorry if we seem a bit tired looking" The mares eyes didn't bug me that much as I was more confused about everything that's been going on.

• Brohoof 1

I nod then look back at pinki "sorry we are a bit tired from our journey is all the roads been kind of annoying to us as it keeped changine...that or the map we were giving was a pony one. so sorry if we seem a bit tired looking" The mares eyes didn't bug me that much as I was more confused about everything that's been going on.

"You're welcome to stay at Sugarcube Corner for the night if you want!" Pinkie Pie offered. "Your party'll have to wait til tomorrow, you look exhausted!" she giggled. "So, anything else you need?". We shrugged. "Guess not. Can we take a look in the corner?" I asked. Pinkie nodded.

Glad we got her to take the hint I soon lay down on my bed

"ok so one moment im starting my car next im a pony and we are laying in a candy shop of sorts with talking ponys" I think outloud then looktowards you

"plese tell me im not the only one thinking we need to find some reason to not say im from another world?" 

• Brohoof 1

Glad we got her to take the hint I soon lay down on my bed

"ok so one moment im starting my car next im a pony and we are laying in a candy shop of sorts with talking ponys" I think outloud then looktowards you

"plese tell me im not the only one thinking we need to find some reason to not say im from another world?" 

"You need to lighten up. We'll find a way back, and even if we don't, this could be a pretty fun experience. It's like Pinkie said, laughter, man. She's a little annoying, yeah, but at least she means well. We haven't met a single bad pony here. Besides, It's not like they'd believe we're from Earth anyway, we can just keep our mouth's shut and we'll be fine." I explained.

• Brohoof 1

I blink then look at the cealing sleep was calling me and it was easy to read on my face or in this case muzzle "your probably right but something tells me this isn't a accident being here and all. yet I think I do just need" I yawn not noticing my sharp teeth showing then dissapering as I close my mouth "some sleep" soon my eyes close and you hear my soft breathing

(I truly need some shut eye tho bro will post when I wake up obviously after yours lol)  

• Brohoof 1

I blink then look at the cealing sleep was calling me and it was easy to read on my face or in this case muzzle "your probably right but something tells me this isn't a accident being here and all. yet I think I do just need" I yawn not noticing my sharp teeth showing then dissapering as I close my mouth "some sleep" soon my eyes close and you hear my soft breathing

(I truly need some shut eye tho bro will post when I wake up obviously after yours lol)  

I smiled, hearing your snoring as I decided to get some shut eye myself. I looked out of the window to the moon. Something told me my time here was gonna be something special, and that whatever happens... It'll all be OK in the end. Feeling tired, I yawned and softly closed my eyes.

(no problem)

As the next day rolls around I open my eyes slowly moving up to stretch and yawn a bit "well time for work then" I get up seeing the hoofs I blink a bit then remembering how everything went down. "so its not a dream then, well" I lay back down staring at the cartoon like ceiling.  

• Brohoof 1

As the next day rolls around I open my eyes slowly moving up to stretch and yawn a bit "well time for work then" I get up seeing the hoofs I blink a bit then remembering how everything went down. "so its not a dream then, well" I lay back down staring at the cartoon like ceiling.  

"Hey, at least you don't have to go to work!" I chuckled. I started doing some stretches and yawned while shaking my tail. Rubbing my hooves across my eyes, I opened the door and left Sugarcube corner, you following closely behind. As we got out, we started to hear some strange noises. "Hey, you hear that? It kinda sounds like a-" Before I could finish another pony nearby took the word right out of my mouth. "STAMPEDE!"

As the building shakes I in my tired state look out the window seeing the shaking "who has a stampead this early in the morning?" I stick my head out the window seeing the cloud before the herd of animals stampeding there way down the road then bring my head back in "It dosent look like it'll hit this place"

• Brohoof 1

As the building shakes I in my tired state look out the window seeing the shaking "who has a stampead this early in the morning?" I stick my head out the window seeing the cloud before the herd of animals stampeding there way down the road then bring my head back in "It dosent look like it'll hit this place"

A lot of what happened next wasn't clear. There was an orange blur followed by the sound of a "YEEHAH!" and the swing of a rope. Rushing outside to see what was going on, the town was calming down, breathing a sigh of relief as the tough orange, cowboy hat wearing pony led the stampede away from Ponyville.

I raise an eyebrow notice a pony near by "now im not from hered but you guys don't get stampeads often do you? must take a lot of skill for a pony to get one through town like that with no damage" I ask looking on towards the cloud of dust kicked up. Looking over at you  

"i hope that's not this towns alarm clock"

• Brohoof 1

I raise an eyebrow notice a pony near by "now im not from hered but you guys don't get stampeads often do you? must take a lot of skill for a pony to get one through town like that with no damage" I ask looking on towards the cloud of dust kicked up. Looking over at you  

"i hope that's not this towns alarm clock"

"I'm sure they'll have it fixed in like a week or so. Just a crack, accidents happen. Anyway, I wonder who that mysterious orange pony with the hat is..." I shrugged, trotting over to her. "Hi miss, uh...". "It's Applejack. Say, I ain't seen you around these parts before. Guess you moved in huh? Pinkie's probably already shown you around the place, so there's not much else ah can do for ya. Feel free to come by the barn any time." she replied.

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial, (sorry to leave a hanging) As the mare talked I aproched her "how did you do all that and not a house damaged, that's not a avrige morning wake up around here is it?" I ask.

"oh yea we are new im chris this is adam" I say nodding to both of us and the mare, hopping not to come off as rude that is.

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial, (sorry to leave a hanging) As the mare talked I aproched her "how did you do all that and not a house damaged, that's not a avrige morning wake up around here is it?" I ask.

"oh yea we are new im chris this is adam" I say nodding to both of us and the mare, hopping not to come off as rude that is.

"Not usually, but the animals have been acting REAL strange around these parts lately. It's a little crazy. Nice to meet ya! I don't wanna brag, but I'm the best hard working earth pony you'll find this side of Equestria. You enjoying Ponyville so far?" Applejack asked.

• Brohoof 1

"good so far I hope the rest of this country is as open as ponyvill is to us being here and all, and I didn't realize the titel was up for grabs last I checked" I look around for the joke

"nope I don't see any challangers takeing you up on...." I then stop what im saying see a rather red tall and muscular stallion troting by and pull a cart like it was nothing that somhow had a house on it.

Blinking I say "....how....who.....why....."

• Brohoof 1

"good so far I hope the rest of this country is as open as ponyvill is to us being here and all, and I didn't realize the titel was up for grabs last I checked" I look around for the joke

"nope I don't see any challangers takeing you up on...." I then stop what im saying see a rather red tall and muscular stallion troting by and pull a cart like it was nothing that somhow had a house on it.

Blinking I say "....how....who.....why....."

"I... I'm not even gonna question that..." I added. Applejack looked over to the red stallion. "Oh, this is Big Mac. One of the best on Sweet Apple Acres right now. He's been spending time teaching Apple Bloom to buck recently. I've been trying to help, but, well with all these stampedes going on It's pretty hard."

• Brohoof 1

I blink again seeing the sight still then shake my head then looking at the mare at the mention of the stampedes

"these stampedes sound like the are becoming a recurring problem need a hand with that at all, hate to wake up to seeing a house going down here because of one" I ask

• Brohoof 1

I blink again seeing the sight still then shake my head then looking at the mare at the mention of the stampedes

"these stampedes sound like the are becoming a recurring problem need a hand with that at all, hate to wake up to seeing a house going down here because of one" I ask

"Sure! Thank ya kindly. We need all the help we can get! I'll show ya to the barn..." The orange mare said, flicking her mane before trotting off in the other direction, Big Mac beckoning us to follow them. I gave him a shrugging stare."Eeyup!". I looked up at the barn when we got there. "Wow, love the western feel...""

"remindes me of one of my old buddys back home his was about the same size as this one, nice place" I say looking at the barn and farm in general.

As I look around a sense of dejavu is kicking in for some odd reason I cant place my finger.....or hoof in this case on it. "so how can we help?" I ask

• Brohoof 1

"remindes me of one of my old buddys back home his was about the same size as this one, nice place" I say looking at the barn and farm in general.

As I look around a sense of dejavu is kicking in for some odd reason I cant place my finger.....or hoof in this case on it. "so how can we help?" I ask

"Ah need you two to try and tame the animals for us while we work on bucking the apples for the season. Think ya can do that?" Applejack explained. I looked over to the animals. They seemed strange, with green glowing eyes, a menacing smile and some kind of dark energy, almost as if they were being controlled or something. "Um... Sure..." I whispered.

• Brohoof 1

Looking at the farm, then animals I blink a bit, "tames a loose term where we come from but...." I place a hoof under my chin thinking

"I bet we could find a way to do it but they looked already tamed by someone else" I aproch one of them unsusre how they will react I reach my hoof out loke you would seeing a dog at first to let it sniff you my hoof facing towards the ground.

"half of talking is body language after all shouldn't be too hard" I say a small chill go's down my back seen by you and maybe a few other pony's

• Brohoof 1