Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open (In Character) (1 on 1) A Brave New World

OmegaBeamOfficial

Looking at the farm, then animals I blink a bit, "tames a loose term where we come from but...." I place a hoof under my chin thinking

"I bet we could find a way to do it but they looked already tamed by someone else" I aproch one of them unsusre how they will react I reach my hoof out loke you would seeing a dog at first to let it sniff you my hoof facing towards the ground.

"half of talking is body language after all shouldn't be too hard" I say a small chill go's down my back seen by you and maybe a few other pony's

"Well, no harm in trying... Hey there little fella- OW!" I cried, one of the animals having bitten me. Applejack trotted over to me and put a hoof around my neck, pointing the other at the dog. "Um, pardner... That's Winona..." she laughed. "There's nothing strange about her, she's usually like that." I looked at my now cut arm in displeasure. "Yeah... I'll just take your word on that..."

I chuckle "your not use to dogs I take it, be passive see" Winnona sniffed my hoof catiously the nuzzled it with her nose, soon doing that 'plese pet me' dance dogs do. I pet the dog lightly

"gusse it the same in both towns glad that's the case" I say then move my hoof back

"now try again, maybe with the other hoof" I say looking at you.  

• Brohoof 1

I chuckle "your not use to dogs I take it, be passive see" Winnona sniffed my hoof catiously the nuzzled it with her nose, soon doing that 'plese pet me' dance dogs do. I pet the dog lightly

"gusse it the same in both towns glad that's the case" I say then move my hoof back

"now try again, maybe with the other hoof" I say looking at you.  

"Hmmm... You seem good with pets. You had one before?" I asked, while copying your movements ever so carefully as to not anger Winona. I placed my hoof near it and it quickly started to grow attached, not just sniffing my hoof but licking it too! However I wasn't ready for the next part. Right after Winona jumped on me and licked my muzzle, tickling me and making me laugh hysterically. Soon enough I managed to get her off and ruffled her head a little with my hoof. "Heh heh! I think she likes you two!" Applejack stated proudly. "She's a little more friendly once ya get to know her..."