Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Trixie Part of The Sparkle Family?

number1pegasister

I've never imagined I'd ask a question like this.But I've come across those family trees people make for mlp,and for some reason,it keeps showing Trixie as Twilight,and Shining's sister...I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!

You have to remember that a lot of those are nothing more than headcanon and fanfiction.  There has been absolutely nothing in the cartoon itself (or the extended universe of the books and comics) that suggests for a moment that Trixie is related to Twilight.

• Brohoof 1

its not true Trixie wasn't from canterlot or ponyville so how is it possible for Twilights parents to have Trixie with out Shining and Twilight knowing from they're younger days

Idk,I just wanted to see what other people think of it...

I've never imagined I'd ask a question like this.But I've come across those family trees people make for mlp,and for some reason,it keeps showing Trixie as Twilight,and Shining's sister...I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!

There is absolutely nothing in the show or canon material that even hints at that. People just have headcanons. There's nothing wrong with that, but keep in mind that it's nothing more than wishful thinking and fan fiction.

• Brohoof 1

At one point, I really thought this would be an interesting twist. Trixie and Twilight have the same eye color and Trixie shares a very similar body color overall to Twilight's dad. I still think a twist like this would be kinda cool, but it shall never happen.

At one point, I really thought this would be an interesting twist. Trixie and Twilight have the same eye color and Trixie shares a very similar body color overall to Twilight's dad. I still think a twist like this would be kinda cool, but it shall never happen.

I agree!But who said it'd never happen???;)

Extremely doubtful, although not beyond the realms of possibility. As always, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence", and so far, there hasn't been any such evidence in the show that it's true. Anyone who has made such a connection is pretty much just putting forth their own fanfiction, until and unless we get more in-show clues that it might be true. The same logic would make Starlight Glimmer into Twilight's sister.

• Brohoof 1