Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya Tiny-Pones

CloudyHail

Hi! nice to be back, phew, nice to meetcha, i'm uh, cloudy...cloudyhail um i really wanna be a good memeber so i'm a bit shy as to where to post so i may not do that unless it's my blog post, i'm a bit um..well i know the moderators are wonderful people, i know they have rules and some are as firm as ever, so i'm a little shy to do anything without knowing what i am doing, don't wanna get in trouble. My birthday was 2 days ago and i got a microphone stand for my singing and an ipad pro and an ipad pencil! pretty cool. I love mlp and hope to make friends, i'd like to have someone to talk too..but...as Starlight is learning about friendship so am i!, i don't know how to keep friends and have good connections with people and i need to learn to maintain a friendship..can somepony help me...i have no idea..every friend i make i drift apart from. I'm artistic and i love nature.

Edited by CloudyHail
  • Brohoof 4

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4643285.N3zQuOn.jpg

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you ll love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 1

Hi there, CloudyHail :) I'm also fairly shy so see, you're definitely not alone in that regard! I hope you have a fun time here and happy late birthday. :fluttershy:

sig-4644128.Fluttershy_-_Yay.gif

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

Hi there and belated happy birthday :) - and welcome (back) :D

I think most of us are open to making new friends, so you shouldn't have much of a problem there and also feel free to share any of your art too :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

fluttershy_sitting_by_thatguy1945-d6tghr

• Brohoof 1

Welcome Cloudy. I'm kinda open to have friends but the choice is yours if you like to build a friendship between us

I would like that, pm me anytime to chat ^^ i'd like to be friends yeah!