Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Stallions That Became Mares (ALL SLOTS TAKEN) (In-Character)

OmegaBeamOfficial

@OmegaBeamOfficial@Yoshi89,@Missklang,

"Okay, who the hay else fainted, cause I heard somepony drop. I'm on a couch, pencil pusher looking dude is over there, the librarian is still standing. So...did miss...mist...misanthrope... what's his face, faint from his won conversation? The fact that the possibility entered my mind is astonishing." 

• Brohoof 1

"Okay, who the hay else fainted, cause I heard somepony drop. I'm on a couch, pencil pusher looking dude is over there, the librarian is still standing. So...did miss...mist...misanthrope... what's his face, faint from his won conversation? The fact that the possibility entered my mind is astonishing." 

"Oh, it wasn't you? I thought you fainted from the trauma of thinking of that or something but I guess It's fine. It seems we're all conscious... Well, I'll give Missklang some time to think of something to say. In the meantime I'm gonna start getting the spell ready. Spike, you know where the book is?" Twilight asked.

"Sure do!" Spike answered gleefully, grabbing a ladder and pulling a strange spellbook from the shelf, named "Magical Transformations And Oddities" and handing it to Twilight, who started flipping through the pages with her magic. There was some kind of warning about being careful with pronouncing certain spells but it seemed that page had somehow been ripped out, probably from the last time somepony careless borrowed this book. Twilight seemed to forget the warning and flipped over to the pony to fruit page.

"Double check that the pages aren't stuck together will ya. I've seen some crazy shiznit that can happen when half spells are used together. We all thought the dude got sent to another dimension, but instead he got shrank down to ant sized. That was a pain in the flank to fix." 

• Brohoof 1

"Double check that the pages aren't stuck together will ya. I've seen some crazy shiznit that can happen when half spells are used together. We all thought the dude got sent to another dimension, but instead he got shrank down to ant sized. That was a pain in the flank to fix." 

"Wow... Sounds like you've been on quite a few adventures before. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the pages aren't stuck together, there's just one missing but I'm sure it wasn't anything important, so I think we're good. Whoa, that is a LONG spell right there... Sounds Starswirl The Bearded levels of complicated.

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Don't you worry, I consume poison jokes on a daily basis. I need the chaos essence in order to stay healthy. As to my parents, no Discord is not related to me. Even if we have similar magic. And that is quite a long spell, Twilight, but not one of the longest, though. I've seen spells which take hours to read and one mistake in pronunciation mean that the result would be totally different. 

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Don't you worry, I consume poison jokes on a daily basis. I need the chaos essence in order to stay healthy. As to my parents, no Discord is not related to me. Even if we have similar magic. And that is quite a long spell, Twilight, but not one of the longest, though. I've seen spells which take hours to read and one mistake in pronunciation mean that the result would be totally different. 

Twilight gulped a little at that last sentence. If something went wrong and she pronounced it badly, another spell could be triggered and she'd have to take the blame. No, she thought. She had to get this right, and prove her worth as a princess, not just to Celestia but to all of Ponyville. "Oh, right. I guess you don't have any questions then. OK, It's time for us all to get started!" Twilight announced, before reading off a magic spell from the book. However there was one fatal flaw. She slipped up pronouncing some of the words in the spell, and ended up performing the wrong one.

"What the? Oh no, this can't be the right spell! It's taking almost all of my magic to perform it! Pony to fruit transformation spells take strength but not THIS MUCH strength!" she grunted, trying to keep control of the spell and disable it. However it was too late. The spell was casted, and Twilight's eyes glowed pure white for a second.

BANG!

There was a flash of light, before the horn glowing faded, and Twilight looked at her surroundings. "Oh god... What have I done?"

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

It wasn't the first time Missklang was blinded and nearly exploded, so he was the first come back to his senses. That feeling was strangely familiar. A quick glimpse assured Missklang, that indeed, he became a mare. Still looking at Twilight's open mouth, and all of the others that was slowly getting back to their senses, it all seemed so hilarious to her.

My my Twilight. I knew I did the right thing at coming here. Heheh. This is priceless.

She fell down and started to laugh histerically.

And...and what you will write in your report? Dear Celestia...heheh... I failed my magic experiment on sentient ponies because I held the book upside down or bookmarked the wrong spell? That's absolutely amazing! Why Discord isn't around, he would appreciate the spectacle.

She continued to laugh, rolling on the ground. Then calmed a bit, stood up and slowly walked towards Twilight, rose her hoof and booped Twilight's nose.

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

It wasn't the first time Missklang was blinded and nearly exploded, so he was the first come back to his senses. That feeling was strangely familiar. A quick glimpse assured Missklang, that indeed, he became a mare. Still looking at Twilight's open mouth, and all of the others that was slowly getting back to their senses, it all seemed so hilarious to her.

My my Twilight. I knew I did the right thing at coming here. Heheh. This is priceless.

She fell down and started to laugh histerically.

And...and what you will write in your report? Dear Celestia...heheh... I failed my magic experiment on sentient ponies because I held the book upside down or bookmarked the wrong spell? That's absolutely amazing! Why Discord isn't around, he would appreciate the spectacle.

She continued to laugh, rolling on the ground. Then calmed a bit, stood up and slowly walked towards Twilight, rose her hoof and booped Twilight's nose.

Twilight growled at Missklang's mockery. "Well, you seem to be taking things quite well, considering you've been turned into a mare. Oh,and another thing... NEVER. BOOP. MY. NOSE!" she shouted before calming down a little. "You're right about one thing though... What am I gonna tell Princess Celestia? What if word about this gets out? I'll be a laughing stock, I meant to turn a pony into a fruit but I ended up giving them a bucking sex change! And I've probably ruined all three of your lives..."

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Don't be so scared Twilight. It's not my first time. Sometimes, when I eat too much poison jokes, that happens too, so I don't mind at all. As for the others, I dunno... As for Celestia...  Eh...well... Just tell her I was involved... With a little luck, she remembers my name and will think it was my fault. Or, just don't tell anypony and search for anti-spell as quick as you can. I hope you didn't invited her tonight to share results? Because that would be aaaankward.

She puffed but stopped not to anger Twilight even more. Walked to another couch and sat in it.

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Don't be so scared Twilight. It's not my first time. Sometimes, when I eat too much poison jokes, that happens too, so I don't mind at all. As for the others, I dunno... As for Celestia...  Eh...well... Just tell her I was involved... With a little luck, she remembers my name and will think it was my fault. Or, just don't tell anypony and search for anti-spell as quick as you can. I hope you didn't invited her tonight to share results? Because that would be aaaankward.

She puffed but stopped not to anger Twilight even more. Walked to another couch and sat in it.

"I am really starting to regret all this..." Twilight grumbled, before smashing her head into a wall. "Celestia Isn't coming around here or anything, but still... I feel like I've done a dis-service to Equestria... It's like what I was saying earlier... What good is a princess who can't even do a transformation spell..." She started crying while looking out the window.

Refund Check wasn't sure how to react when Twilight lost control of her spell. He expected Celestia's prized student to have more control of her magic or at least she would have studied the spell book before reciting the words. The business pony let out a yelp in response to the explosion, oblivious that his voice raised on octave while doing so. Refund looked his—er her new body over, from her silkier mane to her gentler coat to her chubbier frame,

"I'm a mare!?" he squealed. "Oh no! What will my wife think? What will my foals say when they hear they have two moms!?"

He stopped his despairing when he saw Missklang enjoy his transformation and stared with eyes as wide as dinner plates as he got over the change. He then saw Twilight cursing to herself at the failure of said spell and wobbled over to her. "I guess you haven't done a spell like this before," he guessed. "Would Celestia know a counter spell?"

• Brohoof 1

Refund Check wasn't sure how to react when Twilight lost control of her spell. He expected Celestia's prized student to have more control of her magic or at least she would have studied the spell book before reciting the words. The business pony let out a yelp in response to the explosion, oblivious that his voice raised on octave while doing so. Refund looked his—er her new body over, from her silkier mane to her gentler coat to her chubbier frame,

"I'm a mare!?" he squealed. "Oh no! What will my wife think? What will my foals say when they hear they have two moms!?"

He stopped his despairing when he saw Missklang enjoy his transformation and stared with eyes as wide as dinner plates as he got over the change. He then saw Twilight cursing to herself at the failure of said spell and wobbled over to her. "I guess you haven't done a spell like this before," he guessed. "Would Celestia know a counter spell?"

Twilight looked at Refund Check with tears in her eyes. "You see, the whole reason the thing happened was because I pronounced the spell wrong, a spell that Isn't even in that book. I should know, I've read it before. But the problem is, gender transformation spells seem like the kind of thing only Starswirl The Bearded could create. And Starswirl The Bearded never archived any of his spells other than the one that I had to fix to earn my title as princess, out of fear that certain ponies would use the spells for evil if they got their hooves on them. So in short, there probably is a counter spell, but it Isn't written anywhere in Equestria, and unless you want to spend hours listening to me guess saying random gibberish we have no way to find it. In short..." Twilight paused, with a grim expression of sorrow on her face, Spike patting her back to try and make her feel better. "... You're stuck like this..."

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Missklang approached Twilight and patted her on the back to console her. Her eyes glowed faintly.

Don't be so grim and dry the tears in your eyes princess. Don't you think it's not how should a princess would behave? Be the princess I know you are and calm yourself. Admitting you did wrong and apologise is the first step for a responsible alicorn. And you are not a god, no one is perfect and doing mistakes is alright if you don't do them too often. Even Celestia makes mistakes. Remember how she was defeated by Chrysalis. You said yourself, you fixed a Starswirl's spell before. I am sure you will be able to do so here too, as the smart talented cookie you are.

As she said that in a relaxing, almost hypnotic voice, she was starring into Twilight's eyes. One thing she knew how to do is to find the right words to manipulate ponies, and in this case, calm her down and give just a tiny bit of hope and motivation. Seeing her weeping like that was just heartbreaking. She backed a bit and smiled cheerfully.

Perhaps you will ascend to something else! A tier-two alicorn! An ultra-alicorn! Larger, more powerful and with two horns! Doesn't it sound fun? Actually..... it sounds like a draconequus but never mind, you got the idea... 

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Missklang approached Twilight and patted her on the back to console her. Her eyes glowed faintly.

Don't be so grim and dry the tears in your eyes princess. Don't you think it's not how should a princess would behave? Be the princess I know you are and calm yourself. Admitting you did wrong and apologise is the first step for a responsible alicorn. And you are not a god, no one is perfect and doing mistakes is alright if you don't do them too often. Even Celestia makes mistakes. Remember how she was defeated by Chrysalis. You said yourself, you fixed a Starswirl's spell before. I am sure you will be able to do so here too, as the smart talented cookie you are.

As she said that in a relaxing, almost hypnotic voice, she was starring into Twilight's eyes. One thing she knew how to do is to find the right words to manipulate ponies, and in this case, calm her down and give just a tiny bit of hope and motivation. Seeing her weeping like that was just heartbreaking. She backed a bit and smiled cheerfully.

Perhaps you will ascend to something else! A tier-two alicorn! An ultra-alicorn! Larger, more powerful and with two horns! Doesn't it sound fun? Actually..... it sounds like a draconequus but never mind, you got the idea... 

"Wow, Missklang... I never expected you to be so... Supportive. Um, no offence. I guess there's more to you than meets the eye, huh..." Twilight smiled, before drying her tears and refreshing herself. She smiled and looked at the three new mares, one of which hadn't woken up yet. "Sorry, everypony... I screwed up... But, if I can't REVERSE the spell... I'll try to find another solution, I promise!"

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

I am full of many secrets that would make your jaw drop lower than the floor princess. But I am, as you saw, usually more... chaotic. Only thing, I hate see others cry. Get angry? Okay. Annoyed? Even better! But see somepony cry is just beyond me. I am not THAT Discordlike.

She laughed.

And also, I am way more emotional in the female form than in male form. And I have access to some types of different magic. Like charming and stuff. Don't try to understand. I don't. It's chaos magic, so I didn't bother figuring the why's and how's. Hmm... that got me thinking. I am skilled at producing poison joke extract and make bombs and toys with it. Like rainbow cookies and cherry bombs that turn the gravity upside-down. Cookies were a great idea! I sold all of them to one customer! Can you imagine? Perhaps that would help if I can craft one bomb that reverted genders like it did on your friend Fluttershy. It would be only temporary though. Chaos magic is unstable, and will last an hour or less if it gets into contact with water which will break it immediately. That would be enough in order to calm friends and family and explain that they need to stay in your castle for a bit longer without going outside. 

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

I am full of many secrets that would make your jaw drop lower than the floor princess. But I am, as you saw, usually more... chaotic. Only thing, I hate see others cry. Get angry? Okay. Annoyed? Even better! But see somepony cry is just beyond me. I am not THAT Discordlike.

She laughed.

And also, I am way more emotional in the female form than in male form. And I have access to some types of different magic. Like charming and stuff. Don't try to understand. I don't. It's chaos magic, so I didn't bother figuring the why's and how's. Hmm... that got me thinking. I am skilled at producing poison joke extract and make bombs and toys with it. Like rainbow cookies and cherry bombs that turn the gravity upside-down. Cookies were a great idea! I sold all of them to one customer! Can you imagine? Perhaps that would help if I can craft one bomb that reverted genders like it did on your friend Fluttershy. It would be only temporary though. Chaos magic is unstable, and will last an hour or less if it gets into contact with water which will break it immediately. That would be enough in order to calm friends and family and explain that they need to stay in your castle for a bit longer without going outside. 

"Hmmm... Cookies you say? That's weird... Anyway... I suppose that could work... But then again, technically Fluttershy didn't really become a guy... Her voice just got really low. Are you sure there's a bomb that could invert a pony's gender? And the effect's of a poison joke are random after all, how are we gonna find it?" Twilight asked. Spike just looked on in confusion, bewildered by the whole mess.

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Missklang smiled.

Oh, don't worry. I've studied poison jokes for a couple of decades now. I know how to extract the magic from them and then break the randomiser factor to get is stuck on one effect only. Of course, the fact I have chaos magic like Discord's and not like a "normal" unicorn helped to achieve that. I told you already, poison joke did genderswapped me before, so I know it can be done. I just need to get in my house and grab some bombs. I actually already did bombs with almost over a hundred different effects. I remember I had genderswapped somewhere as well. But not much. Probably only one, but it affects the area, not the individual, so one will be enough to swap a group for an hour.  

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Missklang smiled.

Oh, don't worry. I've studied poison jokes for a couple of decades now. I know how to extract the magic from them and then break the randomiser factor to get is stuck on one effect only. Of course, the fact I have chaos magic like Discord's and not like a "normal" unicorn helped to achieve that. I told you already, poison joke did genderswapped me before, so I know it can be done. I just need to get in my house and grab some bombs. I actually already did bombs with almost over a hundred different effects. I remember I had genderswapped somewhere as well. But not much. Probably only one, but it affects the area, not the individual, so one will be enough to swap a group for an hour.  

"OK, that's great. Thanks Missklang. We at least have a temporary solution on board. We'll head over to your house and pick out some bombs or something. Spike, get ready for an adventure!" Twilight nodded, before Spike hopped on her back. "Now, is everypony else on board with this?"

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

That would be fun. Because we will have to do exactly as you said it yourself. Grab SOME bombs. 

Missklang smirked.

Because I never label them. They are just random bombs. But luckly I only got a dozen left and they are unoffensive. Poison jokes are after all poison jokes, not poison harmers. We will need water just in case. And yes indeed, an adventure for you. My house is in the Everfree forest, in front of the poison joke field which you past when you got to Zecora. I know since she told me that. 

• Brohoof 1

Refund let out a feminine whimper when Twilight told her she was stuck like this. A powerful alicorn like herself changed the businesspony's life for good just by misreading a word or two in the spell she planned on using to benefit Equestria. Refund was then taken back by the supportive nature Missklang showed Twilight. After all, she made a simple mistake that could have happened to anypony and figured she should do the same.

"Doesn't Poison Joke work differently for everypony?" Refund asked as she followed Twilight. "I'd be willing to try it out, though."

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

That would be fun. Because we will have to do exactly as you said it yourself. Grab SOME bombs. 

Missklang smirked.

Because I never label them. They are just random bombs. But luckly I only got a dozen left and they are unoffensive. Poison jokes are after all poison jokes, not poison harmers. We will need water just in case. And yes indeed, an adventure for you. My house is in the Everfree forest, in front of the poison joke field which you past when you got to Zecora. I know since she told me that. 

Refund let out a feminine whimper when Twilight told her she was stuck like this. A powerful alicorn like herself changed the businesspony's life for good just by misreading a word or two in the spell she planned on using to benefit Equestria. Refund was then taken back by the supportive nature Missklang showed Twilight. After all, she made a simple mistake that could have happened to anypony and figured she should do the same.

"Doesn't Poison Joke work differently for everypony?" Refund asked as she followed Twilight. "I'd be willing to try it out, though."

"T-the Everfree Forest? But barely anypony is able to live there other than Zecora!" Twilight shrieked, afraid of whatever horrors could be lurking around every corner of that dreaded forest. Even after the whole tree of harmony business the thought still unsettled her. "But to answer your question Refund, I'm pretty sure it just gives a random effect. But anyway, before we go, we'd better wait for the last of you to wake up."

@@OmegaBeamOfficial@@Yoshi89,

Missklang looked at the ponies around her.

Why you don't like the forest that much? I think it's amazing! Did you know Twilight, that the forest appeared during Discord's era of chaos and covered almost all Equestria? The forest you know today is way less chaotic and dangerous and so much smaller. It is still here because Discord's castle thingy was right in the middle of it and so it had absorbed enough chaos not to disappear. What a wonderful time it was back then. Some trees were so magical that they could walk, talk and even cast a little magic. Now you can only find them in old filly stories. I'm sure you've heard of ents, right? So many creatures that vanished. What a shame. I can barely remember them now...

Her eyes clouded for a second as if she was recalling something. Then, she looked at Refund.

It's a common mistake, to assume that the poison joke has random effects. Actually, it's more complex than that. Twilight, say to me. If it was truly random, why it had the same effect on Fluttershy twice in the row if the total possible effects exceed a hundred different effects? I determined during my studies, that the Poison joke can give different effects to different ponies, but it's usually only one effect for a pony. I think it's either reacting that way because of the different cutie marks, or perhaps something else. So, no matter how many times you step in the Poison jokes, the effect usually stay the same. But as ponies don't have the habit of jumping over and over into poison jokes, they never noticed it. But to go back on what I said before. I was able to make it stuck on one effect, so my bombs and toys have the effect I set for everypony. 

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial@@Yoshi89,

Missklang looked at the ponies around her.

Why you don't like the forest that much? I think it's amazing! Did you know Twilight, that the forest appeared during Discord's era of chaos and covered almost all Equestria? The forest you know today is way less chaotic and dangerous and so much smaller. It is still here because Discord's castle thingy was right in the middle of it and so it had absorbed enough chaos not to disappear. What a wonderful time it was back then. Some trees were so magical that they could walk, talk and even cast a little magic. Now you can only find them in old filly stories. I'm sure you've heard of ents, right? So many creatures that vanished. What a shame. I can barely remember them now...

Her eyes clouded for a second as if she was recalling something. Then, she looked at Refund.

It's a common mistake, to assume that the poison joke has random effects. Actually, it's more complex than that. Twilight, say to me. If it was truly random, why it had the same effect on Fluttershy twice in the row if the total possible effects exceed a hundred different effects? I determined during my studies, that the Poison joke can give different effects to different ponies, but it's usually only one effect for a pony. I think it's either reacting that way because of the different cutie marks, or perhaps something else. So, no matter how many times you step in the Poison jokes, the effect usually stay the same. But as ponies don't have the habit of jumping over and over into poison jokes, they never noticed it. But to go back on what I said before. I was able to make it stuck on one effect, so my bombs and toys have the effect I set for everypony. 

"That does sound amazing, but I'm afraid if stuff like that still existed Equestria would be enveloped in a world of chaos, like what happened with the Everfree Forest invading. We couldn't risk something like that. And... You make a good case I guess." Twilight smiled.

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Missklang smiled softly.

You ponies act like you own Equestria and the nature and everything else as well and are convinced that chaos must be eradicated at all cost. But you must not try so hard at destroying chaos. After all, it is important that the universe's balance between chaos and harmony stay...well...balanced. This is why the harmony tree, one of the most harmonious things nowdays is growing in the most chaotic place in the world. It's at least how I see it. Everypony have their own views on the subject. For me, the harder you try to tip the balance to harmony, the heavier chaos or evil you will have to face which will be here to even it out. You are a science mare. You should know the most fundamental physical law: each action produce an equal opposite reaction. Just look, you made Discord, the most powerful chaos counterbalance be on your side, and what happen? Tirek! Which nearly wiped out everything.

Missklang sighed.

But enough of that. It's not my style to ramble as such... Shall we be going then? We don't want to waste precious time, do we?

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Missklang smiled softly.

You ponies act like you own Equestria and the nature and everything else as well and are convinced that chaos must be eradicated at all cost. But you must not try so hard at destroying chaos. After all, it is important that the universe's balance between chaos and harmony stay...well...balanced. This is why the harmony tree, one of the most harmonious things nowdays is growing in the most chaotic place in the world. It's at least how I see it. Everypony have their own views on the subject. For me, the harder you try to tip the balance to harmony, the heavier chaos or evil you will have to face which will be here to even it out. You are a science mare. You should know the most fundamental physical law: each action produce an equal opposite reaction. Just look, you made Discord, the most powerful chaos counterbalance be on your side, and what happen? Tirek! Which nearly wiped out everything.

Missklang sighed.

But enough of that. It's not my style to ramble as such... Shall we be going then? We don't want to waste precious time, do we?

"We will go, I just wanna make sure everypony's ready first. One of them's still unconscious... And on the chaos thing, I guess you're kinda right. It's like Yin and Yang, or Celestia and Luna. One simply can't live in balance without the other. But most of the time, when we have to fight the chaos, It's because the chaos is trying to destroy the harmony the same way you say we're trying to destroy the chaos, don't you think that's reasonable? And as for Tirek... Look, Discord is still on our side, but that doesn't make him any less chaotic... Besides, if we didn't do that, he wouldn't have Fluttershy... She... Means a lot to him." Twilight explained. "Sorry to drag this conversation, but I'm afraid we will just have to keep doing that until we're all set."