Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Stallions That Became Mares (ALL SLOTS TAKEN) (In-Character)

OmegaBeamOfficial

Link To OOC Post: https://mlpforums.com/topic/156472-the-stallions-that-became-mares-3-slots-open-ooc/

Twilight Sparkle looked at the three Stallions standing before her and smiled with glee. "I'd like to thank you all for responding to my invitations to come here and help me test out my latest spell on the three of you. I would like to warn you that if something goes wrong, there's no turning back, so if you think you aren't up for it, please say so now and walk away. Nopony? Good, but I'm sure things will go just fine. Now, I'll explain how this is gonna happen." The lavender pony pointed her hoof towards a blackboard engraved in the castle wall with a bunch of notes and mathematic symbols on it. "The spell I'm about to perform will turn the three of you into a bushel of apples. After about a minute or so, I'll change you back. If all goes well, you can turn back unharmed." Twilight's horn started to glow a bright purple when she smiled, Spike standing beside her with a worried expression on her face. "You sure this is a good idea Twilight? I have a feeling this might not turn out so well..." Twilight rubbed her hoof on his head. "Oh, Spike! You're such a worrywart. Don't worry I'm sure I have everything under control, It'll be fine. Now then, once each of you are ready I'd like you all to respond, confirming that you are. I'll give you as long as you want to prepare and then when you're all ready we can begin." The Alicorn proudly stood up with her head held high, as high as her hopes for this spell test. If things went well, it would be fine. After all, what kind of Princess would she be if she couldn't perform a simple fruit transformation spell? Princess Of Friendship? More like Princess Of Failure in Twilight's book. She stood there, patiently and calmly waiting for each stallion to respond, in a sweet, soothing silence.

Edited by OmegaBeamOfficial

@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

"Question!" Shouted the large pale changeling centaur behemoth that sat on one end of the couch, causing the other to be lifted off the floor. Ont hat end of the couch was a timberwolf. On a leesh.  His body was a chiseled frame. Purple chitinous plate adorned his back. Gossamer wings folded at his sides. A long lavender beard came off his jaw, a thick fu man chu mustache ran down the sides of his fanged muzzle. A short changeling horn protruded from his head while two gazelle horns arched from the back of his skull. Two sheathed dao blades leaned on the other edge of the couch. 

"Why in makers name would make you want to turn a living creature into fruit?" he continued on in a gruff baritone voice, with the distortion found in changeling voices. "And I do still get Castle Everfree and all the surrounding real estate surrounding it out of this deal tax free, right?" 

• Brohoof 2

@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

"Question!" Shouted the large pale changeling centaur behemoth that sat on one end of the couch, causing the other to be lifted off the floor. Ont hat end of the couch was a timberwolf. On a leesh.  His body was a chiseled frame. Purple chitinous plate adorned his back. Gossamer wings folded at his sides. A long lavender beard came off his jaw, a thick fu man chu mustache ran down the sides of his fanged muzzle. A short changeling horn protruded from his head while two gazelle horns arched from the back of his skull. Two sheathed dao blades leaned on the other edge of the couch. 

"Why in makers name would make you want to turn a living creature into fruit?" he continued on in a gruff baritone voice, with the distortion found in changeling voices. "And I do still get Castle Everfree and all the surrounding real estate surrounding it out of this deal tax free, right?" 

"It's not for any special reason, It's just for the sake of practice. Being able to do spells like these is a sign that somepony is really good at magic. And yes, you can have Castle Everfree, just don't ruin the place alright? It's a very sacred and cherished place... Amy other questions?" Twilight asked, looking around the room. Things seemed fine now, but she couldn't deny she was a little nervous. Spike had that weird look on his face again.

@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

"Well why not just turn non-sentient living things into fruit? Why not turn algae or moss into apples? Why not turn a tree into apples? Why not turn oranges to apples? Why turn anything to apples? Are you just afraid that Applejack's business is gonna fail and that in her hour of need she turns to an ancient cursed relic that turns everything aroudn her into apples and you need a way to reverse it all? Did I mention I'm allergic to apples?" 

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

"Well why not just turn non-sentient living things into fruit? Why not turn algae or moss into apples? Why not turn a tree into apples? Why not turn oranges to apples? Why turn anything to apples? Are you just afraid that Applejack's business is gonna fail and that in her hour of need she turns to an ancient cursed relic that turns everything aroudn her into apples and you need a way to reverse it all? Did I mention I'm allergic to apples?" 

"That's the thing though. I can do that! But doing it to something... Er, somepony, organic is a much harder spell to pull off. And, Applejack's business will never fail... And also I'm gonna have to talk to you in private after this about how you know about the ancient Golden Apple Of Tartarus." Twilight replied.

@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

"Well, here's a thought. Uncover the mirror pond. Get a clone of one of your friends.  Turn them to apples. Then fix it and blast them back into the pool! Simple. Also I know about that cause I see it when I go down to Tarturus to talk to my dad during visiting hours. Won't stop talking about how you chucked him back down there." 

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

"Well, here's a thought. Uncover the mirror pond. Get a clone of one of your friends.  Turn them to apples. Then fix it and blast them back into the pool! Simple. Also I know about that cause I see it when I go down to Tarturus to talk to my dad during visiting hours. Won't stop talking about how you chucked him back down there." 

"After what happened with all those Pinkie Pie's we kinda... Sorta... Realised that was technically mass murder, so that's not an option... Wait, hold on a sec, TIREK'S YOUR DAD? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE! We threw him back down there for good reason, if we didn't then all of Equestria would be doomed!" Twilight gasped in horror.

@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

"You'd think she'd be more psychologically scared, Pinkie I mean. Seeing herself get killed over and over and over and over and over and over and over again by her own friends without a shred of remorse, easily disposed of like pests. It's a bit more worrying that she isn't showing any signs of trauma. And um, yeah? I thought it was pretty obvious." he waved a hand over himself. "And no. We wouldn't have been doomed. Cause me and my friends would've stopped him, cause we're awesome.  Also cause he's an ass." 

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

"You'd think she'd be more psychologically scared, Pinkie I mean. Seeing herself get killed over and over and over and over and over and over and over again by her own friends without a shred of remorse, easily disposed of like pests. It's a bit more worrying that she isn't showing any signs of trauma. And um, yeah? I thought it was pretty obvious." he waved a hand over himself. "And no. We wouldn't have been doomed. Cause me and my friends would've stopped him, cause we're awesome.  Also cause he's an ass." 

"Trust me, Pinkie Pie's fine. I'm pretty sure the only time Pinkie Pie's ever been traumatised was that one time we were secretly throwing her a birthday party and she thought we were all abandoning her... God, that straight hair still frightens me to this day." Twilight shivered. "We already had it covered anyway..."

@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

"Okay... why not test it on prisoners? Turn them to apples, they get a reduced sentence. If it works, they get to be out sooner and be less of a burden on the tax payers. If it doesn't...well their suffering behind bars is over. And the taxpayer burden is lessened. Everypony wins!"

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

"Okay... why not test it on prisoners? Turn them to apples, they get a reduced sentence. If it works, they get to be out sooner and be less of a burden on the tax payers. If it doesn't...well their suffering behind bars is over. And the taxpayer burden is lessened. Everypony wins!"

"Because I'm pretty sure if we tried to test it on prisoners, my head would probably get nailed to a cross and thrown into lava! Well, that was a bit of an exaggeration, but you get what I mean. And we're already having other ponies working on a spell that makes any bad pony good. Call it convenient, call it a plot device, but that's just how it is." Twilight smiled. 

@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

"I call it brain washing and immoral.  What really constitutes bad? What constitutes good? Where does neutrality factor into the equation? Do bad pony really knowingly do bad things? Cause doing bad things to ponies and the society they live in would ultimately come back to haunt them. So why? What would you do if they truly believed they were doing good? It's a very slippery slope filled with moral quandaries." 

His Timberwolf on the couch nodded. 

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

"I call it brain washing and immoral.  What really constitutes bad? What constitutes good? Where does neutrality factor into the equation? Do bad pony really knowingly do bad things? Cause doing bad things to ponies and the society they live in would ultimately come back to haunt them. So why? What would you do if they truly believed they were doing good? It's a very slippery slope filled with moral quandaries." 

His Timberwolf on the couch nodded. 

"Yeah, fair enough, now that I think about it I guess It'd be pretty wrong... I'll talk with Celestia about it. Anyway, got anymore excuses for why we can't do this spell?" Twilight sighed, getting a little annoyed at the nitpicking of her plans constantly every 5 seconds.

"Ummm...I'll think of something. You two have been pretty quiet. You fellas anything to say?" 

@@Yoshi89@Missklang

"Also I've noticed that, outside of guard assemblies and spontaneous musical numbers, I've never seen this many dudes in one place. I guess mares do have better intuition when it comes to avoiding dangerous things. Like partaking in scientific study with Princess purple smart!" 

• Brohoof 2

"Ummm...I'll think of something. You two have been pretty quiet. You fellas anything to say?" 

@@Yoshi89@Missklang

"Also I've noticed that, outside of guard assemblies and spontaneous musical numbers, I've never seen this many dudes in one place. I guess mares do have better intuition when it comes to avoiding dangerous things. Like partaking in scientific study with Princess purple smart!" 

Twilight rolled her eyes and sighed. "It's Twilight Sparkle... But yeah, not gonna lie, that sounds a little sexist right there... But, she is right about one thing. You two haven't been talking at all during this. Don't you have anything to say guys?" she asked in curiosity.

Missklang jumped off the couch and sat on the floor, using his back leg to scratch his ear in a dog-like manner. 

I like magic that makes no sense. What the fun is there in making sense? Turning ponies into objects is fun. But usually, when I do it, they are not too happy. 

He stretched his front hooves, and it created small magical sparkles that quickly decayed in the air.

Can you turn me into an orange, miss "Twilight where vampire Sparkle"? But last time I saw you doing this to a frog, it kept its legs... I do hope similar effects will occur. Honestly, I just came here to see the side effects and of course to witness the "Nothing can go wrong" scenario. 

His eyes glowed bright red as he stared at spike.

post-25840-0-98297500-1473009668.png

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 1

Missklang jumped off the couch and sat on the floor, using his back leg to scratch his ear in a dog-like manner. 

I like magic that makes no sense. What the fun is there in making sense? Turning ponies into objects is fun. But usually, when I do it, they are not too happy. 

He stretched his front hooves, and it created small magical sparkles that quickly decayed in the air.

Can you turn me into an orange, miss "Twilight where vampire Sparkle"? But last time I saw you doing this to a frog, it kept its legs... I do hope similar effects will occur. Honestly, I just came here to see the side effects and of course to witness the "Nothing can go wrong" scenario. 

His eyes glowed bright red as he stared at spike.

Spike trembled when he stared into his eyes and jumped onto Twilight's back. "Hold me..." he whispered. "Relax Spike, I'll make sure he doesn't harm you, RIGHT, MISSKLANG?" Twilight implied, glaring back at Missklang. "And, I'll admit it didn't go so perfectly last time but I'm determined to do better, there's always room for improvement. But either way, I'm glad you're so... Optimistic about the situation..."

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Oh, don't worry spike. I don't eat dragons. I much prefer the poison jokes. There is plenty in that beautiful forest of yours, that's why I am hanging around.

He looked at Twilight.

Oh, nonsense Twilight. Your spell did perfectly! If you turned that frog into a boring orange, it wouldn't be fun! Don't you think? 

Missklang smiled.

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial, @@Missklang, @@Denim&Venom,

Refund Check just stared at the commotion going on between Gossamer and Twilight Sparkle, mainly listening to why something this highly experimental had to be performed with the two males to his left. Missklang mentioned how fun it was to turn ponies into other things and how they don't like it when it happens to them. I wonder why, he deadpanned to himself.

Still, he had a few questions as to how Twilight was going to pull this off. He raised his hoof. "Twilight, if I may," he said. "Is there a reason you chose stallions to test this spell and not mares?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Yoshi89,@@Missklang,@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

"As I mentioned, it's cause were the only ones lacking the sensibility to stay away. Either that or we're just stupid brave."  He looked over at Missklang. "Did Cheese Sandwich and Discord have a love foal and not tell anypony for the sake of not throwing our society into a panic?"  

• Brohoof 2

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Oh, don't worry spike. I don't eat dragons. I much prefer the poison jokes. There is plenty in that beautiful forest of yours, that's why I am hanging around.

He looked at Twilight.

Oh, nonsense Twilight. Your spell did perfectly! If you turned that frog into a boring orange, it wouldn't be fun! Don't you think? 

Missklang smiled.

@@OmegaBeamOfficial, @@Missklang, @@Denim&Venom,

Refund Check just stared at the commotion going on between Gossamer and Twilight Sparkle, mainly listening to why something this highly experimental had to be performed with the two males to his left. Missklang mentioned how fun it was to turn ponies into other things and how they don't like it when it happens to them. I wonder why, he deadpanned to himself.

Still, he had a few questions as to how Twilight was going to pull this off. He raised his hoof. "Twilight, if I may," he said. "Is there a reason you chose stallions to test this spell and not mares?"

@@Yoshi89,@@Missklang,@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

"As I mentioned, it's cause were the only ones lacking the sensibility to stay away. Either that or we're just stupid brave."  He looked over at Missklang. "Did Cheese Sandwich and Discord have a love foal and not tell anypony for the sake of not throwing our society into a panic?"  

"Those poison jokes are the worst thing ever! They can ruin a pony's life unless you find an antidote! It's nothing to joke about!" Spike growled.

Twilight sighed and rolled her eyes. "Spike, calm down. Anyway, there's no particular reason that all three of you are stallions, you all signed up and filled the slots, and you all happened to be stallions, nothing more to it. I would have happily have done the same thing with mixed genders or just mares. Though I find it impressive we managed to get three stallions into this, considering how sexist Equestria can be... And as for Missklang... I don't see the Cheese Sandwich resemblance at all... He's more innocent than Discord is. More like Discord and Tirek had a baby to me!" she laughed. "Now then, any more questions? Let's make them quick, I want to get this started."

@@OmegaBeamOfficial@Yoshi89,@Missklang,

"Wait. Like Discord and my dad had a kid...like they had a kid. And they were together 1000 years ago...and if he could get it on with Chrysalis...then Discord is not out of the equation...or my dad is not out of the equation....Oh no....oh great maker...wish I didn't picture that! Repressing...repressing...!" He slowly looked back at Misklanng. "Nope!  Not even considering the possibility." 

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial@Yoshi89,@Missklang,

"Wait. Like Discord and my dad had a kid...like they had a kid. And they were together 1000 years ago...and if he could get it on with Chrysalis...then Discord is not out of the equation...or my dad is not out of the equation....Oh no....oh great maker...wish I didn't picture that! Repressing...repressing...!" He slowly looked back at Misklanng. "Nope!  Not even considering the possibility." 

"Uh-oh... Guys, I think I've broken him... In fact... Ugh, I don't wanna picture that anymore and I'm not even related to him! Let's pretend this conversation never happened. Now then, what about you two? Any questions? Might as well get them asked while he has his little, um... Panic attack..." Twilight sighed, before hearing him faint to the floor.

Spike poked Twilight to get her attention, then pointed at the fainted pony. "Um, is he gonna be alright?"

@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

Refund Check took in what Twilight said about the chosen subjects just so happening to be stallions. There was that chance that all three of them were going to be male and he wasn't about to question how she arrived at he being chosen for the experiment. If it was for the greater good of Equestria, he couldn't turn down the role. "No, no questions," Refund said, looking uncertainly at the pony who fainted.

Edited by Yoshi89
  • Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

Refund Check took in what Twilight said about the chosen subjects just so happening to be stallions. There was that chance that all three of them were going to be male and he wasn't about to question how she arrived at he being chosen for the experiment. If it was for the greater good of Equestria, he couldn't turn down the role. "No, no questions," Refund said.

"OK, then, what about you Missklang? That is, if we're going to suspend conversation over who your parents are... You've not been talking much since we started talking about that. Did we offend you or something? Or, is this just typical and you're finding it amusing? Yeah, It's probably the latter..." Twilight sighed.