Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Stallions That Became Mares (ALL SLOTS TAKEN) (In-Character)

OmegaBeamOfficial

@@Missklang,@@OmegaBeamOfficial, @@Yoshi89,

"Ughhhhhh..." Groaned the changeling-centuar mix from the floor. "If this is what being a fruit feels like, than I have a whole new perspective on...what in tarturus is wrong with my voice?"

She, began to stand up on all four of her legs. Her figure had slimmed down. Still very fit, but not as chilled & buff. Sleeker & smoother could be thrown in.  The horn was now long and jagged. Her gossimer wings were bigger & more vibrant. Tail and mane longer. Legs were longer and had more overlapping white chitinous plate.   Shiny purple chitinous plating on her back going across her lower half's mid-section. The beard was gone. The muzzle smoothed out. Eye lashes were longer. Eyes were bigger and more expressive. And her face overall bore a slight resemblance to Chrysalis. Oh, and her chest was now rather...well endowed. 

She looked over herself. "Okay! What the s--t, Sparkle?" 

• Brohoof 1

@@Missklang,@@OmegaBeamOfficial, @@Yoshi89,

"Ughhhhhh..." Groaned the changeling-centuar mix from the floor. "If this is what being a fruit feels like, than I have a whole new perspective on...what in tarturus is wrong with my voice?"

She, began to stand up on all four of her legs. Her figure had slimmed down. Still very fit, but not as chilled & buff. Sleeker & smoother could be thrown in.  The horn was now long and jagged. Her gossimer wings were bigger & more vibrant. Tail and mane longer. Legs were longer and had more overlapping white chitinous plate.   Shiny purple chitinous plating on her back going across her lower half's mid-section. The beard was gone. The muzzle smoothed out. Eye lashes were longer. Eyes were bigger and more expressive. And her face overall bore a slight resemblance to Chrysalis. Oh, and her chest was now rather...well endowed. 

She looked over herself. "Okay! What the s--t, Sparkle?" 

"Sorry, I ended up mispronouncing the spell while I was trying to cast it. I ended up using a spell on you that Isn't even written anywhere in Equestria, nor is there a counter spell. However, Missklang here has been able to help us, we're gonna go over to her place to grab those weird experimental Poison Joke things, and we can use them to revert you back to stallions for an hour, that way you'll have time to work things out and calm down family and friends, so that we can explain you'll need to stay here until we can find a permanent solution without raising questions." Twilight sighed, catching the now mare Changeling up. Twilight felt a little guilt inside, particularly with the Changeling. The other two were surprisingly relaxed about it, while she seemed a little angrier. Twilight had to admit, she made a good looking mare though, even if she wouldn't say it to her face.

@@OmegaBeamOfficial, @@Denim&Venom, @@Missklang,

Refund Check expected the Changeling hybrid to be high-strung over becoming a female and backed away as she confronted Twilight. It did little to reassure Refund, knowing that they now had to go to the Everfree Forest, a place he had never been before. "I just hope my family doesn't see me while we're leaving," she said.

She felt a little more at ease when Twilight announced that the poison joke remedy could turn her back into a stallion for a short time and allow her to sort things out with his family. "That's a relief. Everything should be fine," Refund said, before thinking, I hope, to herself.

Edited by Yoshi89
  • Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial, @@Denim&Venom, @@Missklang,

Refund Check expected the Changeling hybrid to be high-strung over becoming a female and backed away as she confronted Twilight. It did little to reassure Refund, knowing that they now had to go to the Everfree Forest, a place he had never been before. "I just hope my family doesn't see me while we're leaving," she said.

She felt a little more at ease when Twilight announced that the poison joke remedy could turn her back into a stallion for a short time and allow her to sort things out with his family. "That's a relief. Everything should be fine," Refund said, before thinking, I hope, to herself.

"I don't think your family will see you, and if you're that worried about it you're welcome to get something to hide your body while we make the trip, so it should be fine. I should warn you though, this is only a temporary solution. I'm afraid I'm not sure we can have a permanent solution right now, if at all, unless you wanna keep eating Missklang's poison jokes for the rest of your lives, I mean I have a feeling if you ate enough you'd get sick or something." Twilight smiled.

@Missklang,@OmegaBeamOfficial@Yoshi89,

"Why the buck would Starswirl make a gender swapping spell? Was he really that bored with himself? Couldn't find a marefriend so he made himself one? Literally? Whatever. Doesn't matter. Cause, I'm not sure if you knwo this, but I'll let you in on a little secret about us changelings." she leaned in and began to whisper. "We can shapeshift." 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom

Missklang puffed.

Poor Starswirl. He was so lonenly... Hehehe.

She looked at the changelling.

Shapeshift? I tried. I can normally swap body too, but for some reason, I am stuck in this form. It appears the spell blocks all natural ability to change. But go ahead and try. Perhaps you will succeed.

• Brohoof 1

@Missklang,@OmegaBeamOfficial@Yoshi89,

"Why the buck would Starswirl make a gender swapping spell? Was he really that bored with himself? Couldn't find a marefriend so he made himself one? Literally? Whatever. Doesn't matter. Cause, I'm not sure if you knwo this, but I'll let you in on a little secret about us changelings." she leaned in and began to whisper. "We can shapeshift." 

@@Denim&Venom

Missklang puffed.

Poor Starswirl. He was so lonenly... Hehehe.

She looked at the changelling.

Shapeshift? I tried. I can normally swap body too, but for some reason, I am stuck in this form. It appears the spell blocks all natural ability to change. But go ahead and try. Perhaps you will succeed.

"(sigh) Yes, I know you can shapeshift but that spell seems to block any kind of natural or inherited ability to transform." Twilight rolled her eyes, using her horn to sense the magic field and confirm this. "Since Missklang's shapeshifting doesn't work yours probably won't either."

@@Missklang

"(sigh) Yes, I know you can shapeshift but that spell seems to block any kind of natural or inherited ability to transform." Twilight rolled her eyes, using her horn to sense the magic field and confirm this. "Since Missklang's shapeshifting doesn't work yours probably won't either."

"Oh yeah? I'll prove you wrong." Her horn started crackling. Then it abruptly stopped. "Wait, wait wait." She tried again. It crackled soem more, before sparking out. "Lemmy try that again." She grunted as she did so, sparking more intensely, and crackling across her body, before puttering out.  "Grrrrrr...." She clenched her fists as she growled. A ring of energy encircling her, then enveloping her in purple magic. 

It appeared to hold. For a second. Before it rippled & flickered out. Nothing had changed. She stood there. A very vexed expression on her face. Her eyes turned to Twilight. A low rumbling growl could be heard coming from her throat. One that would put a jungle cat to shame. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Missklang

"Oh yeah? I'll prove you wrong." Her horn started crackling. Then it abruptly stopped. "Wait, wait wait." She tried again. It crackled soem more, before sparking out. "Lemmy try that again." She grunted as she did so, sparking more intensely, and crackling across her body, before puttering out.  "Grrrrrr...." She clenched her fists as she growled. A ring of energy encircling her, then enveloping her in purple magic. 

It appeared to hold. For a second. Before it rippled & flickered out. Nothing had changed. She stood there. A very vexed expression on her face. Her eyes turned to Twilight. A low rumbling growl could be heard coming from her throat. One that would put a jungle cat to shame. 

"Look, I'm really sorry that I ended up doing this to you, I didn't mean to, I swear! And I'm totally fine with being shamed for it, but constantly growling at me and acting like I wanted to ruin your life Isn't gonna reverse it, or let me and anyone else help you out..." Twilight sighed.

"Look, I'm really sorry that I ended up doing this to you, I didn't mean to, I swear! And I'm totally fine with being shamed for it, but constantly growling at me and acting like I wanted to ruin your life Isn't gonna reverse it, or let me and anyone else help you out..." Twilight sighed.

Twilight was lifted in a magical grip and brought face to face with her victim. 

"You damn well better find a way to fix this, or being shamed will be the least of your worries missy. I can enact a slash and burn campaign that will make that crown of yours into a dunce cap, leave you penny less, make parents utter your name to their foals as a cautionary tale, your friends and family flee from persecution, your princesses disown you for sake of placating the public, the blacklisting of your name from every registry, and you being banned from every library.

"I have an important job. A lot of people count on me,  and I don't need this effecting how my subordinates, my colleagues or my superior interacts, views or judges me. Not to mention the other, more dire and physically uncomfortable/threatening consequences this has for me being a female changeling." She brought Twi closer and hissed through her sharp teeth. "Make...this...right... got it!?" 

• Brohoof 1

Twilight was lifted in a magical grip and brought face to face with her victim. 

"You damn well better find a way to fix this, or being shamed will be the least of your worries missy. I can enact a slash and burn campaign that will make that crown of yours into a dunce cap, leave you penny less, make parents utter your name to their foals as a cautionary tale, your friends and family flee from persecution, your princesses disown you for sake of placating the public, the blacklisting of your name from every registry, and you being banned from every library.

"I have an important job. A lot of people count on me,  and I don't need this effecting how my subordinates, my colleagues or my superior interacts, views or judges me. Not to mention the other, more dire and physically uncomfortable/threatening consequences this has for me being a female changeling." She brought Twi closer and hissed through her sharp teeth. "Make...this...right... got it!?" 

Twilight shed a few tears at how the Changeling was tearing her apart, but then stopped. She realised that was what she wanted. To see her shake with fear. "I want to help you, but there's no need to act like that! And don't act like my job Isn't on the line with this already! I'm afraid all I can do is try, there are no guarantee's,, OK? I have an entire town to rule! Being a princess Isn't all glitz and glamour! It's a hard job that requires a lot of risk and sacrifice!" 

Twilight shed a few tears at how the Changeling was tearing her apart, but then stopped. She realised that was what she wanted. To see her shake with fear. "I want to help you, but there's no need to act like that! And don't act like my job Isn't on the line with this already! I'm afraid all I can do is try, there are no guarantee's,, OK? I have an entire town to rule! Being a princess Isn't all glitz and glamour! It's a hard job that requires a lot of risk and sacrifice!" 

"Don't you talk to me about risk and sacrifice, child! Over 1000 years ago, I risked and sacrificed a lot over in that very Everfree forest. Long before it ever was a forest. Back when it was a city. And even today, I risk and sacrifice for what little I made it out alive with. I know, believe me, I knwo what it means to rule and to protect. Hence why I'm so pissed that you've made my job harder! 

But if your job is so important, than why are you ditzing around with ancient arcane tomes made by a power hungry, egomaniacal loner!? The last time you tried a star swirl spell, tow things happened: You altered everyone's cutie marks, memories and experiences. And you became a deity and drastically altered the balance of power in the world. 

Admit it. This has nothing to do with your job!"

• Brohoof 1

"Don't you talk to me about risk and sacrifice, child! Over 1000 years ago, I risked and sacrificed a lot over in that very Everfree forest. Long before it ever was a forest. Back when it was a city. And even today, I risk and sacrifice for what little I made it out alive with. I know, believe me, I knwo what it means to rule and to protect. Hence why I'm so pissed that you've made my job harder! 

But if your job is so important, than why are you ditzing around with ancient arcane tomes made by a power hungry, egomaniacal loner!? The last time you tried a star swirl spell, tow things happened: You altered everyone's cutie marks, memories and experiences. And you became a deity and drastically altered the balance of power in the world. 

Admit it. This has nothing to do with your job!"

Twilight started to lose her temper. This pony was agitating her to the point of rage. "SHUT UP! You don't know how many times I've come close to losing everything that I care about! I've risked my life 5 times to keep me and my friends standing and to get to where I am today! You think I don't know how to rule and protect? I've been doing it just fine for 2 years! I already explained this before we started, I was doing the spell to improve my magic capabilities and so that Ponyville has a princess that they can trust to be capable of simple tasks. And don't you DARE insult Starswirl, he was one of the greatest wizards of Equestrian history! Altering the marks was a mistake yes, but I fixed it in the end and even fixed the spell itself! Doesn't that count for anything? Celestia wouldn't have had me do it if she didn't trust me. SO THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MY JOB!"

@@OmegaBeamOfficial,

"And you have no idea how much closer I came to you to loosing everything.  And not being able to get all of it back. My home was lost. My empire destroyed. Our glorious history and heritage erased. How many times do you think I've risked my life to keep my citizens and charges safe over the past Two thousand years. And testing your magic capabilities and so that Ponyville has a princess that they can trust to be capable of simple tasks? Well guess what? You aren't capable. You obviously failed this test! 

And one of the greatest? Please. Starswirl may have had all the talent in the world. But you never met him in person, let alone had to deal with his careless and indifferent ass! History cares to shwo his accolades, but not the mistakes he made or the damage he did. You'd be surprised at the number of curses and magical weapons he forged, just to show he could. Those instances of Ponyville havign gold streets, disheartening mariachis and uncomfortable dresses? All from a tome he wrote!

And yes, Celestia trusts you. Big deal.  You may not want to hear this, but she's a lousy ruler. Trusting a Draqoniquis over her own council. Ignoring the concerns of her prized pupil over an evil bride. Letting her sister get so isolated and disrespected that she starts a revolt. And countless others over 1000 years. She may a decent teacher, even an admirable leader, but her judge of character, her awareness and perception, are flawed. She trusted you to finish a spell that grants ascension. Big freaking deal. You're an errand mare. Congrats. 

You are not fit for this job. Unfit for that crown. And those wings. I've seen ponies who were worthy. Served, fought alongside and mentored them. They were worthy of ascension. You, won yours by filling in the blanks of a magical crossword. You...have a lot more to prove before you are ever deemed worthy of being a god in my eyes. And you're off to a lousy start."

• Brohoof 2

@@Denim&Venom, @@OmegaBeamOfficial,

Refund chuckled at the mention of eating poison joke leaves for the rest of her life if it meant having to be a stallion forever. "You're right," she said. "I'd get tired of that after a while."

She stepped back as the changeling threatened Twilight and could do no more than stare with her mouth agape as she reduce the Princess of Friendship to tears. Refund felt anger welling up in her feminine body as the hormones took control of her emotions. She walked up to Twilight's side and faced the changeling. "All right, listen," he said. "She isn't perfect. Celestia doesn't expect her to be but she trusts her. That's how she became a princess. She made an honest mistake. And you know? I forgive her because she's willing to make up for it. I don't suppose you've done anything to let anypony down?" Refund leaned closer to the changeling as she finished her speech to emphasize her point.

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom, @@OmegaBeamOfficial,

Refund chuckled at the mention of eating poison joke leaves for the rest of her life if it meant having to be a stallion forever. "You're right," she said. "I'd get tired of that after a while."

She stepped back as the changeling threatened Twilight and could do no more than stare with her mouth agape as she reduce the Princess of Friendship to tears. Refund felt anger welling up in her feminine body as the hormones took control of her emotions. She walked up to Twilight's side and faced the changeling. "All right, listen," he said. "She isn't perfect. Celestia doesn't expect her to be but she trusts her. That's how she became a princess. She made an honest mistake. And you know? I forgive her because she's willing to make up for it. I don't suppose you've done anything to let anypony down?" Refund leaned closer to the changeling as she finished her speech to emphasize her point.

Twilight was too distraught and upset to listen to the conflict to go on. She couldn't take it anymore. She knew she'd end up seeming like a filly doing this, but her emotions towards this whole mess couldn't be held in anymore. Twilight burst into tears and ran upstairs, locking the door to her room. Spike glared for a moment at the changeling, but not for long. Despite his anger towards her, he wasn't the type of dragon who wanted to cause a ruckus. Though he couldn't help but mention it just one time while gritting his teeth. "Well, looks like somepony's put Twilight out of commission, not gonna name names... But as long as you don't do it again, I'm cool with you. Twilight doesn't get this upset often, but it takes time for her to start feeling better and come back to her senses. So it looks like I'll be taking over for her on this mission..." he explained.

@@OmegaBeamOfficial, @@Missklang,

Refund looked away from the changeling hybrid and watched solemnly as Twilight burst into tears and locked herself in her bedroom. She hated to see a princess reduced to such state but she acquired a better understanding of why all mares like her need time to recover. she looked at Spike who volunteered to continue the mission on her behalf. A thought crossed her mind and she figured Spike would be more comfortable if she brought it to his attention. "Spike," she said, "how long was Twilight rehearsing this spell before she called us over?"

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial, @@Missklang,

Refund looked away from the changeling hybrid and watched solemnly as Twilight burst into tears and locked herself in her bedroom. She hated to see a princess reduced to such state but she acquired a better understanding of why all mares like her need time to recover. she looked at Spike who volunteered to continue the mission on her behalf. A thought crossed her mind and she figured Spike would be more comfortable if she brought it to his attention. "Spike," she said, "how long was Twilight rehearsing this spell before she called us over?"

"Twilight's been investigating the spell for months, maybe even a year in preparation. I don't think she ever really practised pronouncing it either. One, because there was no-one to practice it on, and two, because of all the stress that was going on at the time with the Starlight Glimmer ordeal. This hasn't exactly been her top priority, so she tries to spend the night working on it. Between you and me though, she tells me to keep her awake but honestly I just let her go to sleep and then go to bed myself. I can't stand to see Twilight straining her limits like that, she was so tired she could barely make a spark with her horn. I guess she wasn't prepared for the case where a disaster happened..." Spike sighed, looking at the castle window.

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Missklang smiled.

It's a good thing, to be optimistic over stuff. After all, if it goes well, you are doubly happy, beacuse you expected that. And no stress over if it might go wrong. And if it does, well. I never heard an adventure starting without a mistake, misunderstanding or other thing that break the routine. Because breaking out of the routine is quite necessery in order for an adventure to occure. It's a shame though, that Twilight overwork herself in such way. 

She leaned toward Spike.

I might suggest, that you make every time you think she is overworking, a special tea, or a tisane that will, let's say, help her get the rest she needs. It's for her own good. I have some sleep-powder at my place that I can share with you if you want. Entirely natural, made by Zecora's recipe and improved with magic! 

She winked and turned to Twilight.

If only there was a spell that could permanently remove the need for sleeping, right? I mean, so much time is lost on that. We loose about 7 hours every day, 49 a week and two thousand and a half a year! That mean each 50 years we loose almost 15 years of our life doing nothing. But in vain. I mean, sleep restore energy, why not refill it with magical energy? Convert one into another? I'm sure there is somepony studying that. I do hope they find something that will allow skipping the sleep entirely without health damage. I think Her majesty princess Luna will appreciate ponies living during the night as well as during the day. Interesting thing, though, using chaos magic, as I do, does, in fact, low the need for sleep. I myself sleep sometimes, but only out of laziness and likeness of dreaming, but once, I stayed awake for a week, without sleeping and felt fine. Of course, it's probably exclusive to chaos wielders, but perhaps studying me will allow to come up with something for the common pony as well. That would benefit society greatly. Am I right? 

She smiled even wider.

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Missklang smiled.

It's a good thing, to be optimistic over stuff. After all, if it goes well, you are doubly happy, beacuse you expected that. And no stress over if it might go wrong. And if it does, well. I never heard an adventure starting without a mistake, misunderstanding or other thing that break the routine. Because breaking out of the routine is quite necessery in order for an adventure to occure. It's a shame though, that Twilight overwork herself in such way. 

She leaned toward Spike.

I might suggest, that you make every time you think she is overworking, a special tea, or a tisane that will, let's say, help her get the rest she needs. It's for her own good. I have some sleep-powder at my place that I can share with you if you want. Entirely natural, made by Zecora's recipe and improved with magic! 

She winked and turned to Twilight.

If only there was a spell that could permanently remove the need for sleeping, right? I mean, so much time is lost on that. We loose about 7 hours every day, 49 a week and two thousand and a half a year! That mean each 50 years we loose almost 15 years of our life doing nothing. But in vain. I mean, sleep restore energy, why not refill it with magical energy? Convert one into another? I'm sure there is somepony studying that. I do hope they find something that will allow skipping the sleep entirely without health damage. I think Her majesty princess Luna will appreciate ponies living during the night as well as during the day. Interesting thing, though, using chaos magic, as I do, does, in fact, low the need for sleep. I myself sleep sometimes, but only out of laziness and likeness of dreaming, but once, I stayed awake for a week, without sleeping and felt fine. Of course, it's probably exclusive to chaos wielders, but perhaps studying me will allow to come up with something for the common pony as well. That would benefit society greatly. Am I right? 

She smiled even wider.

"Well, I guess that's all cool. Considering Twilight's princess status I guess you can expect her to overwork herself... And, thanks for the offer, but Twilight probably wouldn't like me doing that, so I'm gonna have to say no. And I mean, well, I never expected you to wanna benefit society, considering you're a chaos magic user, but then again, I've had so many surprises on my adventures with the Mane 6 that everything just seems normal to me now." Spike beamed, nodding his head. "But, enough chat. Twilight already did quite enough of that and I'm not the kind of dragon who likes to drag on a conversation. Let's get going, lead the way Missklang!"

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Oki doki! Follow me everypony!

She started trotting towards the door.

That's not good if you don't get amazed by the crazy stuff around you. But keeping cold blood and clear head is indeed a good thing. 

She smirked.

Don't get confused. I care as much for society as Discord does. If I do things, it's only because I seek a mean to escape boredom, or because somepony cries, or if I see a cat. I do things mostly for my personal amusement. And I'm sure, abandoning sleep will be very fun. Just imagine the chaos it will provoke? All the rescheduling that will be done. All the extra work time that will be added. If ponies don't get tired, that doesn't mean they can't get stressed. And who says stressed ponies, says conflict and chaos! Just imagine! Ponies, roaming around all day and all night, stressed and jumpy from constant everything. They will be like oil, just waiting for a lit match to fall on them in order to ignite. And I can say so much: an unhappy crowd led by a speechcraft pony can be so fun to watch. I won't miss that for anything. But that kind of scheme is hard to pull off. And I'm too lazy to bother. Believe me, if I weren't such a lazybone, I would make so much stuff happen! 

She laughed.

I guess it's a good thing that I'm too lazy to provoke massive chaos, isn't it? The proof: you don't even know my name. It's Discord who always get all the credit. He, despite what you may think craves attention. He is showing off, do stuff to impress you. And what is the best way to get attention than to be a weird chaos maker, am I right? He is like a child, seeking attention, getting upset and jealous when he don't. I won't lie, I am a bit like that myself, but I content with confusing ponies that happen to cross my way. It's hard, though. Only actions and words do the trick. Can you imagine, nopony ever was confused at my different eye shape and colour! I mean, it's not every day a pony with cat-like red eyes stare at you, but no, nopony seem to care in the slightest and take it as given. Discord did a way better job at being all weird and... draconequusy.  But it's always fun to spook ponies in dark alleys when two red eyes appear in the shadows. Their reaction is simply priceless!

She puffed again.

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Oki doki! Follow me everypony!

She started trotting towards the door.

That's not good if you don't get amazed by the crazy stuff around you. But keeping cold blood and clear head is indeed a good thing. 

She smirked.

Don't get confused. I care as much for society as Discord does. If I do things, it's only because I seek a mean to escape boredom, or because somepony cries, or if I see a cat. I do things mostly for my personal amusement. And I'm sure, abandoning sleep will be very fun. Just imagine the chaos it will provoke? All the rescheduling that will be done. All the extra work time that will be added. If ponies don't get tired, that doesn't mean they can't get stressed. And who says stressed ponies, says conflict and chaos! Just imagine! Ponies, roaming around all day and all night, stressed and jumpy from constant everything. They will be like oil, just waiting for a lit match to fall on them in order to ignite. And I can say so much: an unhappy crowd led by a speechcraft pony can be so fun to watch. I won't miss that for anything. But that kind of scheme is hard to pull off. And I'm too lazy to bother. Believe me, if I weren't such a lazybone, I would make so much stuff happen! 

She laughed.

I guess it's a good thing that I'm too lazy to provoke massive chaos, isn't it? The proof: you don't even know my name. It's Discord who always get all the credit. He, despite what you may think craves attention. He is showing off, do stuff to impress you. And what is the best way to get attention than to be a weird chaos maker, am I right? He is like a child, seeking attention, getting upset and jealous when he don't. I won't lie, I am a bit like that myself, but I content with confusing ponies that happen to cross my way. It's hard, though. Only actions and words do the trick. Can you imagine, nopony ever was confused at my different eye shape and colour! I mean, it's not every day a pony with cat-like red eyes stare at you, but no, nopony seem to care in the slightest and take it as given. Discord did a way better job at being all weird and... draconequusy.  But it's always fun to spook ponies in dark alleys when two red eyes appear in the shadows. Their reaction is simply priceless!

She puffed again.

"Well, I kinda said that wrong." Spike stuttered, as he walked. "I meant that once I got into the same old routine of helping Twilight and her friends save Equestria that I'm used to it now. I'm sure there'll be more weird adventures around the corner. Mind you, I guess it would be kinda funny to see ponies getting all stressed out and exhausted, but It's not something I'd wanna see 24/7. If someone needs help and I think I can help them, I do it. Simple as that. And I guess It's a good thing you're lazy... Equestria could be absolutely destroyed if you were like Discord from a few years ago... Yeah, gotta be honest with ya, I've never heard of you before, you don't seem to make any big splashes in the world, I think your laziness probably has something to do with it... Besides, Discord, even after his reform, has his problems. To be honest half the time he irritates me, the only pony who can see past all that is Fluttershy. And, no offence, but you come off as more wacky then weird... Put it this way, I doubt you'd make a good monster in an adventure book. I'm not really a fan of scaring ponies unless It's called for or I think they deserve it. You could give someone a heart attack! Besides, we have a night for that kinda stuff, ever heard of Nightmare Night?"

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Missklang grinned.

It's good when ponies underestimate you. Just imagine if I were able to suck out magic like Tirek? How easier it is for me to get close to the strongest force in Equestria? It's the hidden enemy that you underestimate that is the most dangerous one. The one that looks simple, and don't show much threat. A bit like Chrissy did with the wedding. I still don't understand why she didn't take Shining's place instead. I mean, I think the love of the princess of Love herself who is an Alicorn is a bit stronger than the love of a unicorn, no? What do you think?

She smiled.

You are right, Discord is a good history monster. He looks strange, has immense powers. A perfect villain. Like a stage actor that captivates the crowd's attention. After all, bad publicity is publicity none the less. He is the kind that when wants something, goes and takes it with a spectacle. Me, I prefer looking at the situation, pull the right strings and wait patiently until the events I triggered by a simple action fall into their places, and all I have to do is go through, as doors open in front of me and objects position at right places. I'm not really into scary pranks, mind you, and yes, of course I know Nightmare Night. Made after Nightmare Moon herself. Such amazingly, mesmerisingly beautiful eyes she had. I am more of a night person you see. I like the night. It's calm and beautiful. I don't really like the day. Neither Celestia. I wouldn't mind an eternal night all things consider. But it is a scary thing to think about. After all, a simple set of events can change a normal kind pony into a monster. If there is one thing that I am afraid of, is that that day happens to me. Everypony is just one bad day away from chaos and craziness, isn't it terrifying? As for the stories, I have a good one. It involves Sunbutt and Luna actually. But it's comprehensible they won't talk about it. If you want, I can tell it later. I'm sure Twilight will like it too. Have a good laugh. It's pretty fun. 

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Missklang grinned.

It's good when ponies underestimate you. Just imagine if I were able to suck out magic like Tirek? How easier it is for me to get close to the strongest force in Equestria? It's the hidden enemy that you underestimate that is the most dangerous one. The one that looks simple, and don't show much threat. A bit like Chrissy did with the wedding. I still don't understand why she didn't take Shining's place instead. I mean, I think the love of the princess of Love herself who is an Alicorn is a bit stronger than the love of a unicorn, no? What do you think?

She smiled.

You are right, Discord is a good history monster. He looks strange, has immense powers. A perfect villain. Like a stage actor that captivates the crowd's attention. After all, bad publicity is publicity none the less. He is the kind that when wants something, goes and takes it with a spectacle. Me, I prefer looking at the situation, pull the right strings and wait patiently until the events I triggered by a simple action fall into their places, and all I have to do is go through, as doors open in front of me and objects position at right places. I'm not really into scary pranks, mind you, and yes, of course I know Nightmare Night. Made after Nightmare Moon herself. Such amazingly, mesmerisingly beautiful eyes she had. I am more of a night person you see. I like the night. It's calm and beautiful. I don't really like the day. Neither Celestia. I wouldn't mind an eternal night all things consider. But it is a scary thing to think about. After all, a simple set of events can change a normal kind pony into a monster. If there is one thing that I am afraid of, is that that day happens to me. Everypony is just one bad day away from chaos and craziness, isn't it terrifying? As for the stories, I have a good one. It involves Sunbutt and Luna actually. But it's comprehensible they won't talk about it. If you want, I can tell it later. I'm sure Twilight will like it too. Have a good laugh. It's pretty fun. 

"Well, the element of surprise is in an enemy's favour I suppose, as long as they're sneaky about it. And I'm pretty sure the reason Chrysalis took Cadence's place is because of the fact Shining is a stallion. I don't think she'd want to put herself in the same situation these three are in now, regardless of whether they can turn back at will or not. And It's not like Discord can't be sneaky either. Remember how he hid the Elements Of Harmony in the book and subtly hinted at where they were? Or how he was eating paper and the pages turned out to be important. And I'm sure I'd love to hear your story, but for now lets focus on the task at hand..."

• Brohoof 1

@@OmegaBeamOfficial

Missklang trotted on the way to the forest.

Heh. I didn't though about the changelling choice in that way. Makes sense. Yup. Discord can be extremely smart if he wants to. I'm still secretly hoping all of this is a one big complicated plan of his at taking over Equestria. I mean just look! The elements are not usable. How are you planning to stop him if he ever goes rogue? I mean, besides trying to guilt tripping him using Fluttershy as a weapon. Liberate Tirek? Heh. If only.  

She turned around to see if others were following.

Hey, are you all ok? You are strangely silent.

• Brohoof 2