New OC! - Needs a name

xyae

NEW OC!

But I don't have a name for her yet. :?

She's a barista, working in a small coffee shop co-owned with her friend (NOT CREATED YET).

I was think about something along the lines of 'Latte', but I wanted it something to a human name, so I can draw her human without having weird pony names or something lololol

</edit> new painting style OHO

_mlp_oc__no_name_by_butteredroses-dakqlj

Edited by SoulSpeaking
  • Brohoof 4

@@SoulSpeaking, love this~♥ Your style seems fairly soft and whimsical while still being cute. :P

Dose eyes, tho... a lovely drawing! I don't think the name needs to be particularly human, given that the Humane Nannindemoii have the same names as their Mane Six counterparts. I can't really think of a good first part of the name, but Grounds at the end sounds pretty apropos to me. Gaining Grounds, maybe? I dunno. But again, good job on the drawing. :) 

Human names are less fun, you could go with Cathy since it sounds a little like Cafe and also sounds a little like caffeine.

I think a good pony name would be something like Coffee Potts, or Creamy Swirls or something like that. I also like Sapphire Shadow's Vanilla Latte, you should consider that one too.

@@SoulSpeaking, love this~♥ Your style seems fairly soft and whimsical while still being cute. :P

Ariana Grande : ^)

I'd say Vanilla Latte, 

BTW I really love that drawing. You're really skilled.

Dose eyes, tho... a lovely drawing! I don't think the name needs to be particularly human, given that the Humane Nannindemoii have the same names as their Mane Six counterparts. I can't really think of a good first part of the name, but Grounds at the end sounds pretty apropos to me. Gaining Grounds, maybe? I dunno. But again, good job on the drawing. :)

Human names are less fun, you could go with Cathy since it sounds a little like Cafe and also sounds a little like caffeine.

I think a good pony name would be something like Coffee Potts, or Creamy Swirls or something like that. I also like Sapphire Shadow's Vanilla Latte, you should consider that one too.

Thank you all for the suggestions! I'll think about it more XP

The reason I kinda wanted a more human like name because I may draw her more often a human than a pony. I might write fics too, sooooo using names like Stardust Twinkle or Moonlight Shine may sound weird.

Idk it may just be me XD

But thank you! :D

kinda looks like a Jasmine to me... e-e only 60% sure tho...

Who's Jasmine?

Would you like to tell me about her cutie mark ?

Her cutiemark is in the drawing XP, just without the magic aura, should have made it more clear tho. :/

• Brohoof 1

a name suggestion based off the OC's appearance :/ idk its up to you...

Ahh I see, I thought you meant it looked like another OC named Jamsine XP

Thank you all for the suggestions! I'll think about it more XP

The reason I kinda wanted a more human like name because I may draw her more often a human than a pony. I might write fics too, sooooo using names like Stardust Twinkle or Moonlight Shine may sound weird.

Idk it may just be me XD

But thank you! :D

Who's Jasmine?

Her cutiemark is in the drawing XP, just without the magic aura, should have made it more clear tho. :/

I think she has a great potential of having a strong aura. Because she is a unicorn. Thats an advantage ;)