Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thunder Dash - Nowhere to Run, Nowhere To Hide (2016 Nightmare Night Piece)

Courageous Thunder Dash

Ladies and Gentlemen...the time has come. Prepare for an immersive frightful experience...I present to you...Nowhere To Run, Nowhere to Hide. You find yourself in a forest being confronted by evils...

https://pony.fm/tracks/23825-nowhere-to-run-nowhere-to-hide

Critique is wanted!

I'm not exactly into the intro, but about 1 quarter in it's pretty good.

I imagine myself against Nightmare Moon and Nightmare Twilight(Equestria Girls). Then of course defeating them both with my awesome and powerful unicorn magic.

I'm not exactly into the intro, but about 1 quarter in it's pretty good.

I imagine myself against Nightmare Moon and Nightmare Twilight(Equestria Girls). Then of course defeating them both with my awesome and powerful unicorn magic.

Intro was a setup into the scene. What exactly didn't you like about the intro?

Intro was a setup into the scene. What exactly didn't you like about the intro?

Well, it went on for a little too long. Instead of the long intro, there could be some epic stuff going on. Of course that would mean almost making a new song, hence you'd have to make the new stuff match with the older stuff.

Well, it went on for a little too long. Instead of the long intro, there could be some epic stuff going on. Of course that would mean almost making a new song, hence you'd have to make the new stuff match with the older stuff.

There can't always be epic stuff going on all the time. Gotta have variety and lead-ins/transitions.