Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oh jeez hi there

Marble

Here's some junk about me....

Well I love to draw and write music. I'm happy with how my art style has developed as far as ponies. Humans are a different story tho..  :scots:  I've been playing ukulele for almost a year now and it's a lot of fun. I've named mine Makana which is Hawaiian for reward or gift. Other things I'm into are Steven Universe, anime, SVTFOE, disney movies, and other junk. I care way too much about my friends. Oh and I'm demisexual. It's a form of ace. I only feel sexual attraction once I've developed a strong emotional bond. So there is no such thing as the friendzone with me  :toldya: XD I love youtubers like markiplier and  jacksepticeye. My favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Twenty One Pilots, Three Days Grace, and other edgy emo teen music :lol:  I'd say I'm a pretty chill person tho. Anyway, ask junk about me if ya want.

Edited by Marble
  • Brohoof 6

Hi there, welcome to the forums! I have no idea what any of those abbreviations mean, but you seem like a pretty cool person.

As for asking stuff.... hmmmm, if you could wallpaper your bedroom in any kind of design at all, what would it be?

• Brohoof 3

hey there welcome to the fourms :P if you have any questions, feel free to ask anypony :3

do you like star wars at all?

• Brohoof 2

Hi there, welcome to the forums! I have no idea what any of those abbreviations mean, but you seem like a pretty cool person.

As for asking stuff.... hmmmm, if you could wallpaper your bedroom in any kind of design at all, what would it be?

I'd use a pattern of cherry blossoms :3

hey there welcome to the fourms :P if you have any questions, feel free to ask anypony :3

do you like star wars at all?

I used to watch it all the time with my dad. We haven't in a while but I'd love to get back into it.

• Brohoof 3

Hello Marble, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..   :)

• Brohoof 1