Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings from Iowa, USA!

trashhorse

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I just kind of gave it a chance after I heard of its initial popularity. Fell in love with the universe.

Hey there, everyone! 

I don't actually have a Pony OC or anything, although perhaps someday I'd like to come up with one. I'd been meaning to reach out and get involved with the Pony community for awhile, and well I suppose tonight is the night. MLP has definitely been an interest I'd love to share with others and celebrate.

Outside of my interest in MLP I'm an accountant by day. I also collect vinyl and other analog forms of music. That's probably my biggest hobby and money sync. It's hard to describe what kind of music I'm into in particular as I kinda don't have much of a bias, but I do have my favorites. I also definitely love to play video games. Recently I've been very geeked out on Final Fantasy XV. Gosh, the game has been a lot of fun. 

I'm kind of a jack of all trades, master of none. I really can find enjoyment in a lot of different things. 

Beyond all that I am definitely here to connect with other MLP fans, and I'd like to try to attend a pony con of sorts next year. Ponyville Ciderfest is nearby and I can definitely see maybe doing that convention! :) 

Feel free to reach out, and I hope I can as well. As I said, I really enjoy music. Talking about it and sharing it.

• Brohoof 4

hey there! 

if you have any questions feel free to ask anypony :P (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy: ) when did you get into MLP by the way? (if im blind and didn't see it. sorry :rarity: )

• Brohoof 2

"... when did you get into MLP by the way? (if im blind and didn't see it. sorry :rarity: )"

Thank you, for the warm welcome! -- I started watching FiM around the time season 2 was airing. I did make sure to start with season 1. I was honestly a little skeptical about the show at first. Flash forward years later now and I'm surrounded by Rainbow Dash merchandise and caught up with the series.  B)

• Brohoof 3

Hello trashhorse, nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I hope you get use to our community as soon as possible and i am sure that you ll meet lots of ponies there. If you wish to ask or talk about anything, i ll be around. See ya..    :)

Welcome to you. Im not much a fan of the show but i love the settings and characters and dont worry, i didnt really have a pony myself either till i started playing around in the creators. Feel free to chat anytime!

Welcome to you. Im not much a fan of the show but i love the settings and characters and dont worry, i didnt really have a pony myself either till i started playing around in the creators. Feel free to chat anytime!

2D- 

There is a way we can make an OC pony for ourselves? You said the creators. Could you please elaborate?

• Brohoof 1

2D- 

There is a way we can make an OC pony for ourselves? You said the creators. Could you please elaborate?

I made 2D in Lumen's 3D pony creator.

It takes various aspects from the show and allows the user to make their own pony based upon what they want.

Link can be found here:

http://ponylumen.net/games/3d-pony-creator/

Another creator can be found here:

http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904